All Comments on 'The Bull'

by whatdreamsmaycome

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now that's how you write satire!

Funny as hell! Does Q have a sister? I want to meet that lady. God that was funny. Bound to piss of the freak show, though, Five stars from me. You're the funniest writer since HDK was in his heyday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ha! Great story.

I laughed my ass off. You sure know how to gore the sacred bull! I can't believe you write all these different stories! You are some creative dude! More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best story witten in days

Maybe weeks. I can't remember having this much fun with a story. It's been that long. Great job. Five stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This will get the cuck and bull crown in an uproar!

All the Alpha males out there are going to hate it, and Swingerjoe isn't going to be happy. I thought it was hysterical. A big five.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 7 years ago
You should watch your titles...

I, like so many others, almost didn't read this because of the title and the tags. I then read a couple of the comments and became intrigued. I loved it. Fun story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This author is the complete package

I was like a couple of other guys when I saw the title. But I remembered this guy wrote "Corporate Whores," and it was something completely different than I expected. I think the title and the tags are part of the humor. This guy can write! I don't think I've ever seen quite the diversity of story types from one guy. I still think this guy's a pro just having some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Flawless comedy.

So well written and such great characters. This is as good as it gets. I'd read a hundred of your stories.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

I loved it, Im sure there more than a few little girls who call themselves men who wont like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two stories this morning

One pussy SOB that won't even allow comments and then this little jewel. This makes up for days and days of shit that's been posted here. Awesome story. Nice pace and flow, the characters had personality and the writing was perfect. Top marks.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 7 years ago
5

A very entertaining 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fantastic!

superb story, great writer, the cucky and bull readers won't be happy-but hey who gives a shit about them. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Nice story. Violence against animals isn't cool though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb

This is the best story for the month... A definite 5*

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Bahahaha !

Instant Classic !

I'm going to have trouble getting this smile off my face and this giggle out of my system on this Monday morning.

What's there to say except

5 *'s

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Just two words to define this story...

Just two words to define this story: funny and entertaining! A breath of fresh air in LW...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A nice diversion!

At last, a pleasant LW story since for weeks we have been bombarded by cuckolds stories here.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 7 years ago
Superb!

Hilarious!! So miss your contributions. It's been awhile. Certainly get the character development of Pi & Q family, especially Q. Mega kudos!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
one thing for sure, if you have to call yourself a bull, you arent one

5^ there is only one name for people so sure of themselves, loser.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic tale

A true "bull" and all the bullshit that goes with that epitaph. Anyone who believes in the "alpha" "beta" crap deserves exactly that, crap.

5/5

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Entertaining satire

Come at me folks who hate the fact I sleep with married women. I can appreciate good humour and this writer is obviously talented. The sad reality (for you lot) of the situation is that this doesn't happen in real life as much as people would hope. All the tricks are outdated, GPS trackers in cars, a backup phone for my backup phone, sudden changes in schedules. Some husbands are wise and savvy but since that's so rare, they're easy to pick out and hence, those wives I stay away from, largely because savvy husbands know how to make wives happy, clueless husbands certainly do not.

Thought i'd pop in here since the anons ran away from conversations again in other comment sections like Matt, Gloryhole, Worthless Whore and unless it was deleted, I never got another response from that Justgr8 fella

Psst, anon that ran off, my clock remains uncleaned.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
I wish that I had written this!

This is the way humor is supposed to be done. This was a great little tale based on a cliché. The funny part was that the Bull was the one that bought into the cliché and tried to perpetuate it, along with a couple of idiots. Who would let a self proclaimed Bull near their wife or daughters? Very well written and the humor was done perfectly. The other thing that set this story apart was the character of Q, who was more like a real wife than the all too common air heads we are subjected to in these stories. If she were real, she'd be a great catch!

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

thats how to treat an asshole.

reading this was fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cute, and funny. Now, . . .

which of these endless cuckold stories is about Billie and Ted, or is going to be?

OK, all you lazy ass cuck writers, WDMC has already created the characters and setting for you. C'mon out from under your rocks and maybe have a Bull writing competition: who can make Billie look like the cheapest stupid slut, and Ted the most humiliated dickless moron. Which might be a bit challenging, because even Ted isn't as brainless as the Bull, since he apparently has the sense to kick Billie to the curb. No, wait, it will be Billie who leaves, pregnant with the Bull's calf. Yeah. God, you cuck perves will will typing with one hand while whacking off with the other.

Then WDMC can write the sequel, but you cuck punks, and The Bull, won't like the ending, I'm sure. Ahhhh, in a perfect world.

Thanks again for the farce, and the bull taming demonstration.

But, is it racist that you made him black? Oh, the quandary!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No sex?

Pick another forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a HOOT

damn that was one fine story. a little backbone and the bull was turned into hamburger. BTW it is in the correct category both Glenda and the amazing "Q" were indeed loving wives

thanks

gldngolfergldngolferalmost 7 years ago
Fun read.

Hey anon, there was sex in the story. Not as much as you would have like obviously, but still...

After all the nasty this past week, this was a welcomed diversion.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
entertaining

I nearly over looked this one due to the title glad I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Top Mark's

As others have said , this is just the balm to treat the open infected wound that this category has been for the last few days .

I was actually humming the Mighty Mouse theme at the end of this !

Please WDMC do not make us wait so long between your posts .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
What a Riot!

I know this is satire, but just to take it seriously for a minute:

Assuming there ARE alphas and betas, someone isn't an alpha just because they SAY so! In the animal kingdom an has to establish himself, and defend his position from challengers.

I may accept that someone is bigger and stronger than me, an alpha, if you will, that doesn't mean that I will accept, and my wife will WANT to fuck him!

Why did Ted divorce Billie? Was it because she was doing it behind his back? Was it because Mark was no longer "Bull?"

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

I wasn't going to reply to you, but your arrogance is just too annoying!

You seem to think that what you do is okay because the husband's aren't "taking care of business." Do you encourage these women to talk to their husbands, to teach their husbands, to go to counseling, if necessary get a divorce? No, of course not, then you couldn't have your fun.

You're no better than Mark/Bull, and I hope someday you suffer a similar fate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

really showed those darn cuckold-fantasy fans a thing or two. how dare they submit stories that no one is forced to read.

oh well. -- fun satire i guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hate to tell you.....

This was a good story and I enjoyed it.

I don't know if the author meant this as some kind of burn to people who like cuckold stories, but it doesn't really matter. It certainly didn't seem as though that was the intent when I read it. It just came off as a humorous story. Well written and quite entertaining.

On a side note, not directly related to this story, in addition to the fact that I don't get people who can't seem to let others enjoy their own fantasy and move on, what's with the idiots that don't get fantasy is just that. When you jack off to your BTB stories, or whatever it is you like, do you actually include STDs???? You know it's fantasy right?? You can make the world in your head whatever you want.

Anyway, thanks for a great story!

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
Spot on! Top Drawer. What a delicious load of bull.

It's a well crafted, thoughtful, and fun piece that exposes the absurdity of the games folks play to rationalize and somehow justify aberrant behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A breath of fresh air!

Fun story. I was thinking it read like an old HDK story and I mean that as a complement to both writers. I hope to read more like this from you and HDK. Thanks for your work.

Reasonable man

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Meh

This author has written three satires (I think.) One ("Corporate Whores") was clever because of its subtle humor and its clever spin on a well-worn LW cliche. The other two -- including this one -- was more of a "club you over the head with ridiculous cartoon characters so that we can all point and laugh at them" type of "satire."

I find the notion of a "bull" as ridiculous as anyone here, and yet the depiction here is so far over the top I found myself shaking my head more often than laughing.

I can't help but notice the double standard for "satire" in this category. The hilariiousness of a story depends entirely on who is being mocked. It's a bit too "high school cafeteria" for my taste.

P.S. - What was the point of the shotgun and plexiglass? Why not just leave him alone and let him continue fucking Billie? (Since apparently Ted was fine with it...until they divorced for some reason.) If the neighborhood tough guys needed to put this guy in his place for some reason (to defend their pal Ted?), why not just knock out the Bull and plant him on the lawn? Why go through all of the trouble with the shells and waste a perfectly good shotgun?

How did they know he would run through the glass as opposed to taking another route or simply standing with his hands up, begging for mercy? It all seemed a little too convenient. But hey -- it's all about pointing and laughing at the stupid (black, of course) guy who got his comeuppance! Har-har-har!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymouse, "Really showed those..."

That's not the story I read. I really doubt that WDMC gives a damn about cuckold stories being posted. He seems to write his own stories and let the chips fall where they may.

@anonymous: no sex? I distinctly remember reading sex. That wasn't the whole story, so maybe not what you were looking for. There are plenty of other stories about that. You go there and leave the rest of us to enjoy this great story.

@lustfulyoungguy: Why do you always try to make comments drawing attention to yourself? Write your own stories, if that's the attention you crave. I think most women would just laugh at you, especially married ones. What would Q do? I think you'd finld yourself missing some anatomy if you tried to feed her your line of bullshit!

Great story, 5 stars.

xiluaxiluaalmost 7 years ago
Love it

As stated previously, I almost didn't read it because of the title, but, checking on the comments section because of the high marks made me read it. This was so funny, a wisp of fresh air in a cesspool of writter wannabe fags.

Full marks. 5*****.

muncher354muncher354almost 7 years ago
Haha

Wow, actually haven't seen a story like this on here before. I'm guessing it's some kind of satire against the Chuck bull archetype. Usually looking for more details about sex than a bull getting pushed out but it was refreshing just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Swingerjoe is nothing if not predictible

Of course, his miserable failure at that lump of shit he called a satire and his raging jealousy has nothing to do with his ennui. He probably thinks of himself as a Bull and an Alpha, so this skewers his sacred cow. Not Funny! Don't you dare laugh at Bulls. He might make a mean comment! What a boring asshole. Sounds a lot like Billie and Ted.

Very nice story, Author. Extremely well written and very funny.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Swingerjoe

The reason to get rid of the guy was to remove what would be a constant annoyance to the wives in the future. Guys like that need some humility or they will continue to hit on every woman in the neighborhood. It just gets old fast.

The shotgun and plexiglass were metaphors for herding cattle where you want them to go. If he wants to call himself an animal he should be treated as such.

There has been an uptick in the Cuck/Bull stories lately, this was funny and refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

Not to pile on here, but that is funny! The king of high school cafeteria, who writes other authors into his stories to take shots at them complaining about high school cafeterias? You have to be kidding, right?

As far as the story goes, I loved it. The smog of loving wives clears for a moment and we see the mountains! Terrific job!

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
I love steak!

Very nice story. I have a 570, but prefer my Mossberg 12 ga with pistol grip for close in work. I hate "bullies" and am glad this one was taken care of with style.

Hope to see more stories from you.

Regards,

Santacruzman

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggalmost 7 years ago
Pheasant hunting

Stay away! I am tired of out-of-state bird shooters coming around my farm and mistaking my chickens for pheasants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a fun way to start the week!

Gotta love Q. Thanks for the breath of fresh air.

Cog

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 7 years ago
I'll echo an anonymous comment . . .

. . . what a great way to start off a dreary Monday. Thanks very much for the humorous story. You can swim in my pool anytime! 5* for a nice, short, well-written, and original story. Take the rest of the week off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why toss the shotgun?

funny story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First story I read by this author

I had to go and check out his other stories. I have trouble believing the same author wrote them. A really hot reconciliation story, an almost Gothic horror story with a cheating wife, and three satires of different Loving Wives cliches. I hope this writer is around for a long time. I enjoyed every one of those stories, even the reconciliation story, which I usually don't like. What a talent! The best to come along for a long time.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 7 years ago
Great

Really funny takedown of the "Bull", the people that think that they really are "Bulls", and the people that fall for their bullshit.

I was trying to figure out what they were building, maybe some sort of cage for the bull? Nope, just a wall for the Bull to crash into.

A yellow speedo? A banana? Too funny! Maybe he was a big monkey instead of a bull?

Great loving, Amazon wife. Great, easy going but completely confident husband. Great loving family.

As others, I wasn't sure where this was going to go but I figured it would be pretty good because of the ratings. It was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re. "Maybe he was a big monkey instead of a bull"

Ah, yes, there it is: the not-so-subtle racism that is an underlying attraction to this story. Like moths to a flame, the hood-wearing readership of Loving Wives reveals itself.

I'm surprised the "bull" wasn't named Leroy or Tyrone, and didn't speak in Ebonics. Then this story would have been REALLY hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Cute 'takedown' of the 'Loving Wives' category but this really belongs in 'Humor and Satire' (because it is clearly a parody of Loving Wives / "extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" clichés). Sorry fans, it just is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
racism?

Did you even read the story, @racism anonymous? If you had, you'd have seen that the heroine, and the sexiest, most intriguing female character here in a long time, Q, wasn't white.

This is obviously a satire of the real racist stories that are posted here all the time. The "BBC Bull" stories. Where you and Swinger Joe when the real racists put stories on here? Oh, you're in there defending them. The real reason you hate this story is because something bad happened to the "Bull," and you just can't stand to see that. It ha nothing to do with race, and the author didn't make it about that, you're the one doing that.

Besides, didn't that racist facist pig @carolinadreamer just tell us yesterday that racism and sexism are dead? I believe Swingerjoe echoed that. We all know who the real racists are. There isn't a speck to be found in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey, Anony "RE. Maybe", did it ever occur to your still suckling mind that the very idea....

...of a bull (often, but not always represented in the person of an imposing, large black man with a supposedly massive schlong) being the epitome of racist? Most bull stories on this forum are bbc narratives where a white couple is drawn into to situation and the wife is instantly enamored and taken by the bbm and his giant cock. They begin to engage in increasingly abusive behavior and ever more blatant sex as wifey becomes a committed bbc slut. Hubby is left paying for it all and suffering infinite humiliations at the hands of his once "loving wife" and her now permanent, dominant lover. Blah, blah, blah. It's childish and silly....all of it.

But tell me, what's not racist about that scenario? The bull is moving in on a union, taking control of the wife and abusing the husband. I doubt it would be so intriguing if the couple were black. Is it perhaps because you've suckered for the lie that only whites can be racist? You can't possibly be that naïve....so maybe you just buy the rhetoric with the rest of the manufactured baloney.

I am in a long-lived mixed marriage, so you can't play the race card on me. I think you object to Mark being the subject of derisive attitudes. Well, anony, whether the "bull" is white, black, brown, yellow or purple, the "bull" in this story was just plain silly. In real life, I have observed some of these types of goings-on. I have seen that they often take themselves far too seriously, hence being the root cause of derisive humor (outside of subjugated circles).

I prefer not to get involved in such things, because the slanted humor is as juvenile as the idea of the bull. And don't get me started on the hapless husband victim.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe people looking for a racist behind every bush

Are the true racists here !

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 7 years ago
Fabulous story!!!

Fabulous story with great characters! I wonder why no one ever seems to ponder on what actually happens to bulls in today's world though? Mostly they get dehorned and castrated making them steers ultimately destined to be served up as dinner. Black Angus brings a premium price. I wonder how many bulls of the type in this story are named Angus? Oh well, I suppose any self respecting male that met one could just bestow the label on him as a handy nickname. Of course dropping references to cuts of meat, butchering, south sea barbeques (long pig reference!) and how one is sure that the bull has been referred to as 'tasty' before, followed by a speculation as to whether or not it's true would be a must. Oh, references to cannibalism at this point would of course be a must as well. Sorry, letting my warped sense of humor, or would that be justice?, run away with me.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Re. racism

What an interesting group of people the LW category attracts! I'm never at a loss for fascination whenever attempting to understand how their minds (or hive-mind) works.

Whenever any story about a wife who has sex with someone other than her husband refers to the lover's skin color being anything other than white, the BTB crowd shrieks, "RACISM!"

Unless the wife's black lover is in a so-called "satire" of the "cuck" genre. In which case, the author can tack on any number of black stereotypes and the BTB authors will howl with laughter.

If you write a story where two black characters are slaughtered in cold blood -- and castrated -- because they slept with a white woman, you're a hilarious satirist.

If you write a story where a black man is forced to run into a sheet of Plexiglass because he hit on a couple of white women, you're also a hilarious satirist.

If you write a story where a black man has sex with a white woman and DOESN'T end up dead, beaten, and/or mutilated, you're a dirty, filthy, racist.

If you believe that racism is largely dead in 2017 America, to the extent that those with an agenda are forced to resort to creating fraudulent acts of "racism", then you're a racist.

If you make a comment about a black character being a "monkey with a banana", that's cool. But if you comment about that person who commented and suggest he might be a racist...then you're a racist.

I hate to break this news to the clearly left-leaning LW readership, but the word "racist" has lost all meaning. It's the "Boy Who Cried Wolf." You played that card one too many times, and now no one takes you seriously anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun

This is a short, fun story about the idea of who or what is a bull. Satire can be fun.

Carry on with fun dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The story is great, too bad Swingertwat had to get all jealous and shit up the comments.

phill1cphill1calmost 7 years ago
swingerJoe

No, swingerjoe, racism has NOT lost all meaning. I get it, this is a fantasy world, where all the blacks are big and carry huge dicks. But the fact is, there are so many ACTUAL acts of racism that it's absurd that you take your fantasy of a racism-free world and try to make it real.

All an willfully ignorant racist like yourself would have to do to prove racism in this country exists is to google it: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/12/hate_in_america_a_list_of_racism_bigotry_and_abuse_since_the_election.html

Stick to fantasy swingerjoe, you're pretty good at that. You're not so good at journaling actual history however, especially the history of whites hating blacks and other minorities in the United States. On that topic, you seem painfully ignorant.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ phill1c

Okay, you seriously don't see the irony in calling me a racist for believing that racism is largely dead in 2017 America? Seriously?

I tried clicking your Slate link, but got a 404 error. (Slate is the biggest trash site on the Internet, by the way. If this is where you get your news, you really should find some other source of information before calling others "ignorant.")

I'm so well-informed about phony acts of racism, in fact, that I will cite two acts of fraudulent racism in the past year for every act of actual racism that you can cite. Of course, I suggest we take that conversation offline, as I wouldn't want my anonymous friend's feelings to be further butthurt. Unlike the cowardly anons here, you have two ways of addressing me directly.

Prospector52Prospector52almost 7 years ago
Love it!

True or not, I enjoyed this story. I love it when some a**hole gets his due!

Good job!

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 7 years ago
love the story

I tried to write a satirical story and found out first hand how tough it is. This was great. Thank you for sharing!

On an another note, imagine how much you would enjoy a day when there are stories posted by DTIverson, Heavyheartlaments, SWMOHermit and Coaster2? Would that get you in the mood for fireworks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree with Ahazura

This may be the hardest kind of story to write and WDMC, along with a couple of other notables, like HDK, is the master. In fact, he seems to be just a great all-around writer.

Ahazura, are you working with Randi with a new Legends project? I've seen a couple of hints. The names I've seen so far are top drawer! Yes!!!!!

On another subject, Please, lets all declare a moratorium on ever reacting to anything Swingerjoe writes or does. He has nothing intelligent to add to any subject. Just an attention whore, and if we ignore him, maybe he'll go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:anonymous-HORRIBLE

When you start posting your willing cuckoldry stories in fetish, then come back and talk to us again. 5* for something different from the usual trash.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Very nice indeed. 👍

Very creative and fun read. Hats off and a nod & wink to whatdreamsmaycome. Always a pleasure to see you post a story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Mmmmmm......

.....after reading some of the comments posted.....ahem....we all know this is fiction right???? Besides LW stories I love sci-fi stuff. Orc's and Fairies are always having problems but no one gets their panties in a bunch. It's fiction. This is fiction and a fun read. The sun will still come out tomorrow. It's fiction. Well written fiction, but still fiction. Still rates 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Davis, The Destroyer!

Fucking LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
swingerFAG didn't like it!

big surprise! go back sucking cocks, little shit.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
ha ha brilliantly funny 5*

see all the wannabe self proclaimed "bulls" are getting their panties in a bunch over this, some of the comments are almost as funny as the story, screaming racism! really?

so "bulls" tell me, why cant you get a woman of your own? why fuck up someones marriage? what about their kids you lowlife prick? why do you get off humiliating other men? make you feel all "alpha" does it? Or are you one of those "alpha bulls" who only gets to play "bull" and can only get any with the permission of the wimpy wifesharer who gets his jollies watching his skanky shrew getting bummed by any sad drippy dick?

this story is what it is, a satirical tale with caricature characters, brilliant.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
A whimsical little tale

Back in the comments to WhatDreamsMayCome's story 'The Observer', SwingerJoe said "It's hard to believe this is the same guy who wrote 'The Cage!' What a peculiar range. I do enjoy the unpredictability of this author."

That range has become yet a little more peculiar and unpredictable. Congratulations to the author on his ability to range so widely.

I don't think 'The Bull' was comedic masterpiece, or even particularly clever, but it obviously entertained the commentariat. It pressed a number of the hottest LW buttons: A stupid wife, a submissive and equally stupid husband, a cocky and even more stupid 'bull', a stunningly beautiful and intelligent faithful wife, an amazingly creative vengeful husband, appropriate technology used to punish the wrongdoers, plus violence and weaponry. (And probably a few others I've missed.)

Well done, WDMC,

Lue

qhml1qhml1almost 7 years ago
What Is Wrong With You People?

You take a simple little story, a tongue in cheek fable, and turn it into a moratorium on racism. What color was the Bull supposed to be, yellow? I can see a five foot nothing Vietnamese dude introducing himself to the neighbors. "Hi, I'm Wang Chung, but you beta dudes and hot bitches can call me Bull." Doesn't have quite the impact, huh? And in the few Bull stories I've read, I've never heard Tyrone or Rock or Whatever introduce himself as "Bull, PhD. Would you care to discuss macroeconomics in third world countries before I fuck your wife?" Kind of kills the vibe, doesn't it?

Now, leave the writers alone. Don't make a 62 year old with a myriad of health issues hunt your dumb asses down and kick the shit out of you. That really would skew the balance in the universe named Lit.

Best wishes to all the Bulls, Hot Wives, Cuckholds, Bondage Bitches(and Bastards), Polygamists, Swingers, Asexuals, Transsexuals, Bisexuals, Metrosexuals, Buy Sexuals(okay, I made that one up), and Lesbians out there. Oh, and to the three normal woman and six normal guys known to read these stories, carry on!

Q

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
That was a very enjoyable read

Worth every one of the 5*s!

qhml1qhml1almost 7 years ago
My apologies

I forgot gay people. My apologies. May you have happy dreams of dominant, hung studs who take you like a bitch. Wait, does that mean there are gay Bulls? This is getting confusing.

Q (the other Q, the old fat one, not the Q in the story)

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Just copied this from the 15 most recent comments

Sorry, Q (the real one, not the character in this story), but this just boils my blood.

"Crap from a crap writer

Listen here nigglet. Stop with the HDK TYPE of cucky shot . Now eat my used condom you black bitch !

on

You Can Go Home Again by blackrandl1958"

Oh yes, racism and sexism are dead.. Of course they are.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 7 years ago
funny and entertaining

Worth the 5 rating just for the humor. It was also entertaining reading so really worth the 5. I can't ask for anything more in a story!

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Response to all, in no particular order

Cabbage: Folks like me are wired a certain way. If I wanted to, I could probably settle down, find a girl and have a relationship but right now that holds absolutely no appeal to me, I find single girls dull. I've said it before and I will say it again. A completely happy wife is impossible to seduce, she has no desire to look for anything elsewhere because she has everything she needs. It's only the wives who get treated badly, feel unappreciated, unwanted etc that can be seduced and made into cheaters. I don't do stuff while the husband jerks off in the corner with a "droopy dick" or whatever you said, that's not appealing at all and it's no form of cheating if the husband knows all about it (JMO of course)

Anon that said anoymouse: I said what I said pre-emptively because I knew what was going to come, I can't just comment on a story because angry anons will target me since I revealed I sleep with married women, I just figure i'll get the jump on it. I'm not going to let some anon keyboard warrior that won't even register an account here run me off with their playground level insults. Cheating is not the big horrible thing everyone wants to believe it is, so much worse shit goes on in the world. I really started commenting because BTB'ers make me sick to my stomach, yet because of what they enjoy, they get a pass. I make wives happy and I get shit on. Q I wouldn't try to seduce because of the savvy husband, she's a happy wife that gets treated right so she doesn't need to be made newly happy.

Sbrooks: I'm sorry you feel that way, i'm not going to apologize for cheering wives up that are stuck in dead-end marriages. We've already gone in circles about this but i'll just say to you what I said to other anon. My clock remains uncleaned, I know what i'm doing and have been getting away with it for multiple years.

icebreadicebreadalmost 7 years ago
Q for...

Qualty. Five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well , since this thread already jumped the Track

I have experimented with making a blank by simply opening up the crimp and pouring the shot charge out . Trouble is you run head on into a little thing called physics. Mr Newton told us that for every action, there's an opposite and equal reaction . Basically the smokeless powder used these days must be compressed to go bang . You can take that powder, pour it out on a flat surface , light it , and it will simply burn, rather slowly . Compress it , boom. Therefore, you need to put something in place of the missing shot charge to give it some resistance for the powder to burn properly , otherwise the primer going off is about all you get . Fill the wad cup with some baking soda , BOOM .

Who says you never learn anything in this genre ! Lol

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "I agree with Ahazura"

Speaking as someone who has taken Joe's bait far too often, I agree. It worked with SharedSigne!

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Nobody goes fishing for the enterainment of the fish

SB, you say that you have taken Joe's bait too often. No more often than he has taken yours.

It's fascinating to watch when two go fishing. If you didn't enjoy it, you wouldn't keep doing it.

Lue

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 7 years ago
Keep Em Coming

Good, funny, light entertainment. I really enjoyed this story. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Thanks

Todd172Todd172almost 7 years ago
@lustfulyounguy

Hey Jody,

I typically don’t comment on other writers’ stories, but you got my attention. I realize you’re a troll, probably just another neckbeard in a basement somewhere; but just in case you’re telling the truth…

I’ve literally buried a man because of someone just like you. I was between deployments and ended up the NCIOIC at a funeral for a senior NCO. He was on his second extended tour in Iraq when something like you slithered up to his wife. She was scared, lonely and depressed. He “cheered her up”, and she ended up having an affair with him. When she snapped out if it, she blamed her husband for being stuck on a tour in Mosul. She told him so in an angry letter when she demanded a divorce because he had “abandoned” her. Of course she was really angry at herself, but that didn’t matter. He walked to a stinking porta-jon in the middle of the day and stuck his M4 in his mouth and blew his brains all over he top of it.

You probably don’t know units typically don’t bury their own suicides. Suicide within a unit is contagious, so they do their level best to keep it under control by asking another unit to handle it. A small group of us got the honor of burying him.

I could have gotten out of it I wanted – I had other duties that I could have argued took precedence, but some of us have to be able face ourselves in the mirror.

It was in a little run down wooden church in a miserable slum outside NYC. I remember the floor creaking like it was going to give under us when we carried the coffin in and out. I handed his widow the folded flag myself because the OIC looked too much like her husband had. She never stopped crying the whole time, except when the honor guard fired the volleys. From the way she jolted you’d have thought they were using live rounds on her. She lasted two whole weeks before she downed every painkiller and antidepressant in her house and chased it with a bottle of vodka. They had two kids.

The guy that nailed her took off the day after word of her husband’s suicide reached home. He got away with it, just like you claim to.

I don’t say this in any kind of hope that you’ll change, I bring it up just in case anybody reading your comments finds themselves agreeing with your “logic" or thinking you had any value whatsoever.

Todd172

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Top flight story and writing

You have quickly become one of the top writers on this site. You and Todd173, who commented just before me, are the cream of the crop of the new writers. Your "Observer" story was the best story written in 2016, in my opinion. This one isn't that good, very few are, but still an excellent story. Keep writing, please. This category needs a change, and you newer writers of quality are the best hope for that.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 7 years ago
weird comment from me - (something we might see more of)

I personally found your story not the least bit erotic. And that is precisely what I am looking for at this site.

That said.....get this.....I disliked the plot and story.......

but your writing style is so engaging and talented that I absolutely must shout bravo!

Literotica commenters.....did you catch that?

I disliked the story subject matter, but the story was excellently presented.

kind of like......a grown up comment right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Subject

You know, if you want to write stuff like this, that's fine...but at least make the fucking effort to get it right. Stupid shit from people who think they're funny preferably goes not at this site at all, but if you really have to, put it in the 'humor & satire' section. This is primarily a site for erotic stories, and people who can't figure out the proper cathegories, such as 'loving wives'...have no business writing OR posting their crap.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

Great tale. The asshole bull got what he deserved. So did the cunt cheating wife in this tale. The others just had a good time.

As for the asshole commenter who brags about screwing married woman, hopefully a husband catches him and beats him beyond recognition. I'd do it if given the chance.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
How to handle this

Betrayed: I'd like you to take a moment and think about how i'm able to get into married womens beds, instead of just insulting me because you disapprove of the activity I engage in. That's the big problem, so many angry shots fired, so little conversation had and so little thought given.

Todd: Where do I even begin, that's insanely heavy stuff. It's an extreme example of a terrible event when everything goes completely wrong. It's also an outlier. It's comparing the common cold to Ebola. Yes that completely horrible, devastating situation occurred but it's not commonplace. It's horrible and something I can't even begin to imagine so i'm not going to falsely say I understand because I don't and i never will. I doubt you want to hear what I have to say but i'll say it anyway.

There are rules I live by, certain types of women I stay away from. I stay away from wives of firefighters, paramedics servicemen and cops. They all do jobs I could never do and have such immense respect for. They risk their lives every damn day so I can live safely. The ones I go after are the ones who have asshole husbands, husbands who spend more and more time in cubicles at work and give less of a shit about who they have at home. Who just come home after 5pm, grunt and ask what's for dinner, the ones who 9 times out of 10 are in bed with their secretaries when they're on a "business trip"

Wives get effected by asshole husbands, they feel unappreciated and unwanted, they end up feeling like nothing except live-in maids (an exact quote from one of them)

You don't have to like it but there is logic and a method to my actions. The expression happy wife, happy life springs to mind once more. A wife that feels newly fulfilled, feels attractive and sexy again, she'll be happier, she'll be glowing and decide to give things another go. She might gain the confidence to say to her husband "This, this and this are wrong in our marriage and we need to fix it" Gaining the confidence to say those things because she no longer feels like a dumpy hausfrau, live-in maid or taken forgranted. She now knows that she has sex appeal and doesn't need to go on being unappreciated and feeling undesired.

Consider me a troll or a bastard, it's something I can't change and won't try to change. I will just point out that to me, trolls are the ones who just post things like "fag cuck shit" or the same comment word for word in story after story. I'm sitting here, telling the truth and being raked over the coals for it.

I don't need you to think I have value, the thankyous i've gotten from married women, the smiles I see on their faces and the changes in their personalities I get to witness is value enough to me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
@youngguy

Read my bio, asshole, then think what I would do to you in person.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@luedon

Sorry to spoil your fun, and I may slip up now and again, arguing is in my genes, but I am making an effort to not get into ongoing arguments.

I will state my case, maybe respond occasionally, but when it becomes obvious that I'm spinning my wheels, I'm done.

And Joe is already at an extreme disadvantage in that regard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BUNCH OF BORING SHITHEADS

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆, 𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐍𝐓 and all the usual morons: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MORONIC, ANNOYING COMMENTS. DIE SOON AND HARD.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

It's nice that you claim NOW, after Todd's comment that you have "rules," and for now I'll take you at your word.

But just how do you know that your "targets" have "asshole husbands?" Do you know these couples personally? That just makes you more of a creepy asshole!

If you DON'T know them personally, then you only know what the wife is telling you. How do you know that it's the truth? Maybe she's just a slut using a line on you! I hope you use protection, you may not be the only "lustful young guy" that makes her happy!

And those husbands who are spending all that time in their cubicles are providing the money for those wives to be able to stay home and be available to you. Maybe they should get jobs so that their husbands can cut back a little! And you're not the one to make unfounded accusations about what they do on business trips!

You can keep lying to yourself if it helps you sleep at night, I just hope that when you do settle down and get married some lustful young guy makes YOUR wife happy!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
I really liked the story and the comments are entertaining as well.

Q's comment made me laugh, as does our self proclaimed bull's childish statements on this story. The story was actually about him. We readers thought that the bull character was created from the writer's imagination. Wrong. It's from the fantasies of clowns like him.

Racism is not always black and white. (This is some deep shit!) Much of what we say can be interpreted in many ways. My buddy calls me an asshole while we're golfing and I laugh. A guy that wants my parking spot calls me an asshole and we have problems. This story was a parody on the stereotypical Literotica bull. Thus he had to be black. It wasn't suggesting anything other than the fact that there are hundreds of stories here with black bulls. It fits the story. I can't recall a single Vietnamese bull off the top of my head although j267 does have a story with a little Chinese bull. ( https://www.literotica.com/s/the-visiting-professor )

It isn't too hard to pick out the stories that are racist in nature. Common sense is all that's required. I guess that would make it quite difficult for many people.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Please, No, SB

You go fishing with the best of them, and fishing competitions are fun for the observers as well.

And you have a reputation to maintain. Sbrooks103x is currently No.39 on the list of all-time commenters with 1780 comments, coming close up on Sbrooks103 at No.32 with 1948. Joe is helping you keep up the numbers.

You can't stop now.

Lue

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Doctor might be needed

Wow, Betrayed. After reading your bio I both feel bad for you for having to go through that and concerned for your wellbeing. I'm not trying to be a smart-arse here but carrying that amount of anger (it reads toxic) for this long cannot be healthy.

I'd go to your GP and get blood pressure readings asap, there's plenty of medication out there to lower blood pressure and maybe even something to help reduce the risk of heart attacks. I don't know if you are one but you come off as a person who'd be a big fan of BTB stories and if that's the case, I have zero desire to engage any further with you as I think anyone who can even remotely enjoy a BTB story is sick.

No wife that dies and is later found out to have an affair got what was coming to them, that's just foul on the face of it, i'm sorry but it is. An affair is not a death sentence.

Sbrooks: I didn't think it was necessary to bring up any rules before Todds moving experience, i'm not laying out a guidebook here, just talking about my experiences and giving my viewpoints on certain matters. No LustfulYoungGuy will make my wife happy because I know what to look for. I know not to spend hours upon hours at a time in an office, I know not to look at my secretary and imagine what she'd be like in bed, I know how to give a shit about my future wives day and have sincere interest in what she has to say. Like you, all i'm doing with my recent string of comments is stating my case and responding when spoken to. Often with a lot more civility then those who address me.

Doing what I do now means I know the pitfalls to avoid when eventually I do decide to settle down and live a routine life, might be 10 years from now, might be 15, I don't know. If my future wife does cheat on me, it means i've failed her as a husband, it means i missed something important and let something in our marriage fade. As i've said often, a truly happy wife won't have to look elsewhere for it. My first time was with a married friend of my mothers so I did have a history there but otherwise no I don't know them prior. It's easy to learn things though, using psychology and body language to determine what's what.

We're really not going to change each others minds one inch, I will confess I enjoy conversing with you more then anyone else. You're civil, you detest my actions but manage to carry civil posts with me, more then can be said for anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Uh, about that shotgun...

First, it was an entertaining read. Not erotic but fun to read, a bit too much real life for this site.

Second, a shotgun shell with no shot (pellets) in it will not go "bang" but rather go "pfffffft" as the back pressure of the pellets is necessary for the powder to ignite properly. I have reloaded thousands of shotshells and know full well what no shot in the shell does! Think of that firecracker that sprayed sparks instead of exploding.

THird, there was no need to toss the 870 in the water, there are no barrel ballistics to match. Much more important to retrieve the shotshell as the primer marks are identifiable, and to pick up the wad to leave no evidence of a discharge.

Yeah, it's fiction. If you write details though, make them realistic.

The good news is you can save the gun as it will last a long time in the water, if you can find it! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another funny (ha ha) story 5*

Keep up the good work. A long realistic reconciliation story would be good. Not many can pull it off but I'm sure you can.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

"If my future wife does cheat on me, it means i've failed her as a husband, it means i missed something important and let something in our marriage fade."

You CAN'T be serious! All women are perfect and would never even THINK of cheating on a good and faithful husband? You've already stated your belief that many husbands neglect their wives in one way or another, so MEN obviously aren't perfect, so why would you assume that women are?

Maybe those men who sleep with their secretaries have wives who have failed THEM in some way, missed something important and let something in their marriage fade!

You say, "It's easy to learn things though, using psychology and body language to determine what's what." I'm glad you think your such a psychology expert (had any training?) but you have ZERO knowledge if you're making a "poor, neglected wife happy," or just helping a slut cunt betray her loving husband!

You're right, we're not going to change each other's mind, so I guess this is good-bye.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Goodbye

I will just leave you with one thing Sbrooks, as a response to the secretary comment.

Think of the double standard that exists in the world. If a girl sleeps with 5 guys, she's a slut. Yet a guy sleeps with 5 girls and he's a stud. That's a stigma that never goes away, it never has and it never will. Men are encouraged, hell in some circles applauded for having a high number of sexual partners, women are shamed regardless of marital status, called names like whore, slut, STD factory etc.

Bye now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
buy a gun and a BB bat and take bull out for some fun

beat him fist then shoot him in the head twice.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
A few more comments

-- I don't think I've seen one comment from anyone suggesting that this story is racist. People are protesting a little too much. There was one comment made about the black character looking like a monkey with a banana, and that seemed a little racist. Although I don't think it was intended to be that way, I'm sure it would be depicted that way in this era where EVERYTHING is "racist" -- including the belief that racism itself is on its death bed!

-- You'll note that I didn't say racism is dead. I said it's on it's death bed. You'll also note the same qualifying statements in every other comment I've made about racism. Racism isn't dead because no concept is ever 100% dead. There are still people who believe the Earth is flat. There are still people who believe in ghosts and witches. My point is that racism has become so rare that the people who depend on racism to advance their agenda have been forced to concoct fraudulent acts of racism just to keep the narrative alive. Isn't that a good thing? Shouldn't we celebrate that?

-- Sbrooks (and others), I don't care whether you "engage" with me or not. Frankly, it would save me a lot of time if you didn't. When someone responds to me, I have the courtesy to respond in kind. The nature and politeness of my response depends on how I am addressed in the first place. Every so often, the exchanges here are insightful. More often than not, it's just an exchange of playground-level insults. As luedon often says, it's all in good fun.

-- @ lustfulyoungguy, I'm interested in writing a story based on your experiences. I have no doubt whatsoever that it would be among the lowest-rated stories in LW history, but that's why it intrigues me. If you're interested in sharing your story, please feel free to contact me.

-- One more comment on this story. Why is it so righteous and hilarious that this "Bull" was knocked unconscious and driven out of his neighborhood? Granted, he was an obnoxious and arrogant prick. (No real-life "bull" would ever out himself to his vanilla neighbors, insist on being called "Bull", and hit on women who are clearly uninterested, but this is a cartoon.) Is being an arrogant ass his crime? He hit on two wives who instantly shot him down. He was fucking another whose husband willingly encouraged it. What threat or harm did he cause? Why is it always the cheating wife's lover who gets burned in these fantasy scenarios?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous