The Bully Pt. 03

Story Info
John butt-fucks me in front of Lela and Samantha.
7.9k words
4.2
33.7k
22
1

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lela and I knelt in the corner of the hotel room, we exchanged a furtive glance. I could see anxiety written all over her face, presumably at the prospect of meeting Amanda. I had my own internal struggle going on as I processed whether John would allow me to clean his dried ejaculate from my face before we walked across campus to our shared accommodation. Unfortunately for me this was not to be the case, as John emerged from the bathroom and told me to stand up and get dressed. I got to my feet as directed, and John addressed Lela who was still on her knees, in her pink lingerie.

"Grab a long coat, Lela," he instructed her. "We are heading back to my room."

Just as we were about to leave the hotel room, John noticed the purity ring sitting on the bedside table. He picked it up with a scowl on his face and placed it inside his jacket pocket.

"Let's go," he said sternly.

The three of us walked in silence back to the dorms, my head held as low as possible in order to hide the fact that I had another man's semen coated all over my face. As humiliating as this was, it paled in comparison to the fear I felt of John's retribution for my infidelity. I just knew that he was going to punish me for sneaking around behind his back. When I opened the door to our shared accommodation, a gorgeous platinum-blonde who I assume was Amanda was lying in my bed with a satisfied smile on her face.

Seductively attired in the exact same shade of lingerie that Lela wore, this young goddess mocked me with her eyes as she addressed my nemesis.

"Is this the cuckold?" she asked John with a giggle.

"In the flesh," John responded. "Amanda, meet Mark."

It was humiliating being introduced as the cuckold, and as Amanda looked me up and down with disdain, I shuffled nervously in front of the three of them.

"Come closer," Amanda instructed me, as I moved slowly towards her. "Good boy."

I purposefully kept my head lowered, both to convey respect for this beautiful woman, and in an attempt to conceal the fact that my face was coated with another man's semen. Amanda, sensing that I wasn't here to engage in any consensual sex-acts, turned to John and voiced her confusion.

"Why is Mark here?" she said with palpable disdain in her voice. "And for fuck's sake is that jizz drying on his face?"

John seemed enthralled to have me in such a compromising position, and with a cheerful look on his face he responded to Amanda's line of questioning.

"Mark is here because he loves cream pies," John began. "And as you have so eloquently pointed out, Amanda," he continued with a flourish, "the evidence of his fondness for them is currently drying on his face."

As you can probably imagine, I wanted to curl up in a ball as they discussed the evidence of my submission to my nemesis. Amanda was clearly getting off on John's subjugation of me, and even though she was one of the hottest women I had ever seen in the flesh, I was dreading her expectations of me.

As if she was reading my mind, Amanda kicked the comforter to the floor, revealing her beautifully manicured feet. As I fixated on her phenomenally feminine pink toenails, she spread her legs slightly apart.

Any image of an unspoiled platinum-blonde goddess that I had was shattered as I raised my gaze slightly upward. Amanda's pussy was clean-shaven, the sheen of her scented body-lotion glistening in the light of our shared bedroom. As I focused on the visual of this perfect female anatomy, I could see John's semen oozing from her well-fucked pussy.

Disgust really didn't begin to encapsulate the feelings I harbored as I watched that perfect female specimen present her soiled vagina to me. The full spectrum of my emotions needed words like jealousy, shame and frustration to fully verbalize the way I felt. How could such an impossibly beautiful woman allow herself to be used by such an asshole? What was in it for her?

Unfortunately for me, I never got the answers to the myriad of questions that were racing through my mind. Sensing my vulnerability, John approached me and issued his directive.

"Eat," John ordered me, "before it gets too cold."

It was a very unappetizing sight, but I was fearful of John's temper so I dragged my ass over to where Amanda was relaxing. She parted her legs further apart, as if to invite me to go down on her. Moving in slow motion I knelt on my bed between her feet, reluctantly positioned my face between Amanda's legs and began to lick up John's jizz.

Amanda let out a giggle and extended her perfectly manicured hands until they rested just behind my ears. In my new position I could see that in addition to having deposited a huge load inside this young co-ed, John had also ejaculated across her abdomen and her inner-thighs. In fact much of this slimy mess transferred to the sides of my face as Amanda's legs tightened around my head.

I couldn't see either of them, but as I ate John's copious load from Amanda's pussy, I heard John and Lela taunting me. They were calling me a cuckold and a pussy, much to Amanda's amusement. After a few brief moments of them mocking me, Amanda gripped both of my ears and told me to clean the inside of her pussy.

I reluctantly extended my tongue, and as I entered her well-fucked vagina, Amanda tightened her grip on my ears. She held me in her desired spot for several minutes, until she was satisfied that I had eaten all remnants of John's load. With clean-up duty attended to, Amanda released her vice-like grip on my ears, and spread her labia wide apart, thereby exposing her blood-engorged clit.

At this point in my young life I was an extremely inexperienced lover, and while I knew that the clitoris was a pleasure center for women, I had little to no clue of how to stimulate it. As I fumbled around between the beautiful blonde's thighs, I heard John speak.

"I want some of what Amanda is enjoying," he announced to the room. "Lela, get on your knees and suck my cock."

Amanda let out a giggle, scooted slightly down the bed so that my lips were against her sex, and instructed me to gently nibble her clitoris. Again, I had zero experience in this department, and Amanda quickly realized that I didn't possess the necessary skills to get her off. For this reason, she began to taunt me as I tried in vain to pleasure her.

"I don't know what Lela ever saw in you, Mark," she began cruelly. "You guys used to date right? Before she fell in love with John."

I have no idea how much of our relationship John had shared with Amanda but she seemed to know that Lela and I were in trouble.

"Lela is giving John a blowjob to make amends for her fuck-up," Amanda whispered. "Listen."

I paused momentarily from my failing attempt at cunnilingus, and I could hear the unmistakable sounds of an enthusiastic, yet sloppy blow-job. My heart sank as I realized John was using my beautiful ex-girlfriend again, without regard to her needs.

"Keep nibbling my clit, Mark," Amanda instructed. "Good boy."

I knew that I wasn't turning Amanda on, but I wasn't expecting her to be so vocal about it. After a few more minutes of my attentions, Amanda cried out in exasperation.

"Fuck this," she began. "I am never going to get off with this guy. John, can I use Lela to get me off?"

While it was humiliating to be discarded by Amanda, I could barely believe that she had the gall to make such an intimate demand of someone she had just met, particularly as Lela had given no indication that she was a lesbian, or even bi-sexual. My eyes widened in total shock as John handed Lela over as if she were a party favor.

"Sure," he began with a chuckle. "It would be Lela's pleasure, wouldn't it baby."

Lela offered up some token resistance but then she seemed to process the power John had over my career, and lowered her head slightly in submission.

"Good girl, Lela," John said condescendingly. "Go over and show Mark how to eat pussy."

Lela's face clouded over with an unenthusiastic grimace as she rose slowly from her knees and moved towards Amanda and I. In contrast, Amanda perked right up and firmly pushed me from between her legs in anticipation of Lela's arrival. It was awkward to watch, as Lela shuffled around nervously before looking tentatively at John for direction.

"Kiss her, Lela," John suggested, as Lela telegraphed her reluctance to engage in sexual activity with another woman.

Amanda seemed to recognize the need to take control of my ex-girlfriend, and extending her perfectly manicured hand to the bewildered young girl, pulled Lela down towards the bed. Lela lowered herself to her knees, scooted right next to the side of the mattress, and lowered her lips towards the beautiful blonde's mouth.

Their first kiss was awkward and uncomfortable for me to watch. Seeing the love of my life being used by my roommate and his latest bimbo girlfriend was emasculating to say the least. Amanda and Lela kissed hesitantly for a few moments, and then once it was established that they had no sexual connection, Amanda spoke assertively.

"Enough foreplay, Lela," she told my ex. "I want to feel your tongue between my legs."

Lela gave John one more questioning glance, as if he alone could save her from this unwelcome sexual encounter, but he merely nodded his assent.

I could see the despairing look on Lela's face as she processed that this was really going to happen. To a practicing Catholic such as Lela, this sexual act was contravening so many of her ingrained principles. She had already allowed guilt to shape her sexual behavior for most of her adult life, and while she was slowly becoming accustomed to being John's fuck-toy, she was uncomfortable with being lent out to pleasure another person, particularly a female. However, there really was no way out for Lela, unless she wanted to risk John upending my life. So, with a final look of resignation, Lela knelt between Amanda's knees, lowered her lips to her sex, and began to perform oral-sex on the beautiful co-ed.

In addition to the fact that Lela was reticent to engage in lesbian activity, she had also never navigated the anatomy of another woman, which should have led to an unmitigated disaster in that bed. However, one thing Lela did possess was the innate delicate touch of a female, and as she began to lap gently at Amanda's clitoris, the beautiful blonde responded favorably.

The last couple of hours had been taxing to me. I had endured a viscous beating with the leather belt from John, the ignominy of watching him butt-fuck my Lela, before being forced to eat the remnants of his load from Lela's anus, and Amanda's pussy. However, as I watched Lela unwillingly perform oral-sex on Amanda, my cock stiffened in my pants. Due to my close proximity to them, I could smell and hear Amanda's vagina as it self-lubricated.

"Hold my pussy lips apart, Lela," Amanda whispered softly as she started down the road to release. "Fuck yeah. Perfect."

While it wasn't exactly a tutorial in cunnilingus, Lela adapted on the fly to Amanda's words of encouragement. A few moments after she embedded her fists into Lela's long black tresses, Amanda wrapped her feet around Lela's upturned buttocks, and enjoyed a vocal orgasm on Lela's face. Immediately after Amanda climaxed, Lela reflexively went to pull away. In an instant, the reason for Amanda's pincer movement with her feet became apparent, as she was able to effectively hold Lela in place.

"Again," Amanda instructed. "I want to come again."

Amanda kept the love of my life between her thighs for nearly thirty minutes, enjoying five more very vocal orgasms as she writhed around in my bed. I was truly captivated by the scene as it unfurled mere inches from where I knelt. The room seemed to shrink with each passing moment, until my entire world was just the two of them. When she finally released her vice-like grip on Lela's ass-cheeks, their sexual chemistry, or at least Amanda's appreciation of Lela's efforts, had increased to the point that they were very comfortable sharing an extended open-mouthed kiss. By this time I was rock-hard, stimulated by the lewd visual, scent and sounds of their coupling. My pre-cum was flowing freely within my underwear, and I could feel the wet spot in them.

"Thanks baby," Amanda whispered softly. "Now let's go and take care of our man."

In my high state of arousal, I hypothesized that I was next up. I felt a large glob of pre-cum get expelled from the tip of my cock at Amanda's statement of intent. My world had shrunk to the immediate area around my bed, and my thoughts turned to how long I would last under their joint attentions. They arose slowly from my bed, intertwined their dainty hands, and breezed right past me in John's direction, shattering any fantasies I harbored of being next in line.

As I crashed back into reality, I turned to watch the two identically attired co-eds walk seductively towards John. He was grinning from ear to ear and was also fully erect. I loved Lela with all my heart, but Amanda was breathtakingly beautiful and my eyes followed her lithe form as she gracefully closed the distance between them. John was stood by the side of his bed, his erection jutting lewdly from between his legs. When Amanda reached John, they exchanged a tender, open-mouthed kiss, and he rested his hand possessively on her tight little ass. Lela went in for a kiss too, but after just a few seconds, Amanda interrupted them, placed one hand on Lela's shoulder and forced her to her knees.

Lela seemed to understand her place in the pecking order, and as John and Amanda resumed their french-kissing, Lela remained kneeling as she started to suck him off. After breaking their tender smooch, John rested one hand on Amanda's shoulder, and without saying anything, pushed down slightly. Amanda understood his desires, and sank slowly to her knees.

Lela let John's cock slip from between her lips, and looked up adoringly at him as Amanda began to blow him.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Lela whispered seductively. "Having two bitches on their knees sucking your cock."

"Fuck yeah, Lela," John exclaimed. "I love using you in front of Mark."

As Amanda and Lela took turns blowing John, I watched intently, feeling the familiar pangs of jealousy, although they were accompanied by arousal. The two co-eds were attired identically at John's behest, and even though they were both in hot pink lingerie, there was a stark contrast in their appearance. Lela, part Cherokee, had dark skin and long black hair that cascaded down her lean back. Amanda, while very tanned for a white girl, had much lighter skin, and long straight platinum hair, that was neatly arranged in two pigtails. I know I wouldn't have lasted two minutes under their joint ministrations, but John seemed very composed as they worked in unison to extract his load from his nuts.

"Mark likes it too," Lela blurted out, as Amanda took her turn sucking John's cock. "Mark told me he gets off watching you treat me like your own personal fuck-toy."

"He told you that?" John asked with a smile on his face. "Is that true, Mark?"

I felt my face redden as John focused on me, but as Amanda and Lela switched off again, and Lela's glossed lips bobbed up and down on my roommate's cock, I knew she was done talking for a few moments.

"Well, Mark?" John asked impatiently. "Do you enjoy watching me fuck your ex-girlfriend?"

I guess my face transmitted my response without any need of a verbal answer, and John, sensing that he had me on the ropes, upped the ante.

"Well get over here, cuck," he ordered me. "Come get a closer look at these little cocksuckers."

I recoiled reflexively at the use of the word "cocksucker" to describe the love of my life, but months of attending to this man had conditioned me to obey him, and I dragged my ass up from my bed. I knew he was going to order me to crawl towards him as this had been the required method of movement for me, when in his company. However, when I got down on all fours and began to slink towards the three of them on my hands and knees, John announced my submission to the girls.

"Look at that fucking pussy," he said derisively. "Crawling to me like a dog."

Amanda and Lela momentarily ceased their two girl blow-job, and watched me intently as I crawled towards them. Our shared room was fairly modest in size, but it seemed to take an eternity for me to reach them.

Lela seemed enthralled with my submission to John and rose slowly from her knees as she watched me intently. Slipping her dainty fingers into the waistband of her hot pink panties, she lowered them seductively. I felt my arousal intensify as she exposed her freshly-shaved pussy, and when she slipped her underwear over her manicured toes, I felt my nuts tighten. Lela seemed so sexually available, yet so completely unattainable to me as she stood there naked from the waist down.

I reached her right about the same time as she bent down to retrieve her panties from the ground by her feet. Scooping them up in one fluid motion, Lela waved the tiny pink intimates right in front of my face so that I could see her vaginal secretions all over the crotch liner. I knew that she was trying to demonstrate the fact that blowing John had aroused her immensely, and the aroma from them confirmed her assertion. Without missing a beat Lela slipped the soiled garment over the top of my head, whereupon it hung around my neck.

Once the wet panties were in her desired position, I could feel the dampness against my skin and the scent of her arousal permeated my nostrils. Whatever perverse desire submitting to John evoked in Lela was evident in the pungent scent emanating from her delicates. They were fucking soaked.

John seemed to enjoy Lela's control over me, and as I remained passively on all fours in front of him he addressed me.

"You tried to fuck me, Mark," he said firmly. "What do you think is the appropriate punishment for that?"

I had been in this position before, and knew from experience that John wasn't looking for an answer. He was going to let me stew in my own juices for a while, before telling me the correct response.

"Think an eye for an eye," John said, as the two girls listened on intently. "Anyone?"

Conditioned by years of High School and College, Amanda raised her hand as if she was in a fucking classroom and offered a suggestion.

"Mark tried to fuck you, John," she said with a giggle. "You need to fuck him right back."

"Correct," John said, as he moved slowly towards the center of the room. "Mark, get naked and assume the position."

Over the months that we had cohabited, John had butt-fucked me a few times as a punishment. It was more an exercise in control than a sexual encounter, and the resultant discomfort would remind me to toe the line for several days as I slowly recovered from the assault. The fact that he was going to fuck my ass in front of two women made it much worse, especially as I desperately wanted to marry one of them.

However, the decision had been made, and as I shakily began to disrobe my anxiety level went through the roof, particularly as I was still erect from the impromptu lesbian show I had just witnessed. Once I was naked I moved tentatively into John's desired stance. I felt self-conscious as I submitted to his every whim, especially as my naked frame bore the evidence of his prior abuse. Amanda noticed it first, her shock evident as she placed one hand over her mouth and expressed her concerns.

"Jesus Christ, John," she said in a hushed tone, "what the hell did you do to him?"

The silence was deafening as John allowed Amanda to process the visual rather than answer her directly. I wasn't surprised that Amanda was in shock as the sight of my naked form would have induced concern from just about anyone who had the misfortune to witness it.

There were belt marks visible all over my ass and lower back from the vicious beating. There was also a large red welt on the base of my scrotum from where the belt had wrapped around my upper-thigh, and inadvertently struck my nutsack. My elevated stress level was apparent as I remained shakily in John's desired position, a light sheen of perspiration evident across most of my body. As I waited passively in his desired position, John knelt down behind me.