The Bully Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John waxed on about his evening, I listened quietly, trying to see what else happened.

"After dinner we went back to her house," he continued. "I was trying to be the perfect gentleman but one thing led to another, and we started to kiss. She is just fucking irresistible and we ended up naked in her bed."

"Did you guys make love?" I asked, his enthusiasm rubbing off on me.

"Samantha wouldn't let me fuck her," he said ruefully. "She wants to be certain that I am not fucking any girls who attend this college, before she makes that step. I need to prove to her that I am no longer a cock-hound before that happens. However, I ran through my usual series of moves designed to lower a woman's defenses, and she allowed me to go down on her. I made her orgasm numerous times with my tongue."

I had witnessed John's "series of moves" first-hand, and it had been impressive to watch, to say the least. John had taken Lela from a teenager wearing a purity ring, to a three-hole woman in the space of a few hours, using his skillful touch.

"Did Samantha reciprocate in any way, John?" I asked incredulously.

"No," he admitted sheepishly. "After she came on my face, she told me that she had an early morning meeting, and instructed me to take a shower before she ran me home. After I got out of the shower, Samantha was already in bed and informed me that she had ordered me an Uber. I waited on her doorstep for my car to arrive, and I saw her bedroom lights turn off as soon as I closed her front door. I am so fucking horny but I daren't phone one of my booty calls, in case word gets back to Samantha. I wish Lela lived closer. She would be perfect right now to relieve some of my tension."

I knew that John was just being honest, but as he talked about using the love of my life to relieve his sexual tension by draining his nuts, I felt sick to my stomach. It was satisfying on some level to see John on the reverse end of a power imbalance, after he had used and abused so many young co-eds. Samantha was obviously in control of their fledgling relationship, as she asserted her right to date other men, while expecting John to forgo the privilege of dating others, if he ever wanted to have sex with her.

John kept me up until way past midnight, finally reading the two essays I had written before choosing which one he wanted to present as his. We had used the same routine for essay homework for the last three years, with me writing two distinct versions, before presenting them to him to decide which one he would claim credit for. While ensuring that he got a quality product, it also enabled him to learn the material quickly, simply by reading the pair of summaries.

As we lay in our respective beds with the lights off, John issued an ominous threat.

"If I wasn't completely sober, I would have you suck me off in the dark," he said quietly. "I think Lela left some silky intimates here and I know her perfume is in the bathroom."

"Go to sleep, John," I said as firmly as I dare. "It's late."

John never got his cock sucked that night, and drifted off to sleep shortly after his threat. However, it did set an alarming precedent, and we both knew that if his arousal ever got too much for him, John could dress me up in Lela's silky lingerie, spritz me with her perfume, and force me to my knees in the dark room to accommodate his needs.