All Comments on 'The Bunker Pt. 02'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely loved the story

One of the best Dom/s stories currently available to read. I really liked the descriptions of the bondage scenes, especially when slut and Susan are tied up on the beach overnight and the crabs make their lives very interesting. That Susan already experienced the crabs was nicely woven into the night. The care and concern from Bruce and June are clearly shown throughout the story, and is often overlooked in most Dom/s stories. They really care about what their slaves experience and show great aftercare for their slaves. Giving Susan a chance for a safeword at the very beginning was spot-on. I certainly hope that there are more chapters or stories like this. Just started reading about this author. 5 stars from the very first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant As Usual!

Great chapter, I loved that you showed the different angles of a D/s relationship with Slut’s outburst. Far too many writers give Doms/ Dommes the whole arrogant god like persona. It was a good example, nobody’s perfect even though they should have realised that critters crawling over them would have felt like bugs, *shrug* but you have to find examples somewhere.

Great chapter, thanks for writing and sharing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice. Please give us another chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Bunker Pt. 01 Previous Part
The Bunker Series Info