The Bunker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden emptiness in my cunt caused me to groan loudly and beg even more, "Let me cum! Let me cum! Let me cum!"

"In good time," Sammy said as she opened the locks on my legs and removed the ankle restraints. Then she opened the locks on my arms.

I didn't give her a chance to remove my wrist restraints, but instead attacked my cunt with my hands. It only took a few hard rubs to cause me to arch my back in one of the strongest orgasms of the weekend. Was it that strong because of all of the edging? Or was it because I knew that two of my best friends were watching me jill myself off and the humiliation was overwhelming?

As I came down from my orgasmic high, Sammy said, "Don't forget you promised us a tit-for-tat payment."

"Or should that be a cum-for-cum payment?" Linda said snarkily.

"I remember," I said testily. "Just let me get my stuff pulled out and put away."

They sat on the sand watching me as I gathered up all my stuff and took it back into the bunker. Then I got my carry bags from my bicycle and put away my locks and my vibrator and- after I had pulled it out- my ass plug. Normally I would have wiped them down very carefully before putting them back, but I just wrapped them up in the towel and stuffed them into the bag. I didn't bother to bring my clothes out of the fallen bunker but just left them there with my bike.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked Sammy.

It was Linda who answered. She said, "I think slave suzie q should have to work on both of us at the same time and make sure that she takes both of us over the top at the same time or she gets a spanking."

"Promises, promises," I said as I spread out my beach towel in the sand. Then I said, "Lie next to each other and take off your shorts."

Linda had to also take off her panties, but Sammy, as I expected, was commando under her shorts. They lay as far apart as they could on the towel and brought their knees up and spread them so I could get to their pussies. I bent down and took a tentative lap at each of them. Sammy was already wet and had that pungent odor of turned-on female. Linda was still dry, but began flowing almost as soon as my tongue touched her slit.

I worked diligently on both girls' cunts, spending a lot more time on Linda than on Sammy. Linda had, after all, started far behind Sammy. I think Sammy had gotten herself all worked up over the idea of finding me stuck in my self-bondage, while Linda had been thinking just of the fact that I needed rescuing.

I didn't realize that I was such an expert cunt lapper, but I managed to bring them both off within seconds of each other. Linda is a screamer, but when she started to wail, I barked out, "Self gag," and she slapped her hand over her mouth.

After Sammy came down, she looked over at me and said, "Self gag?"

"It was a long weekend," I answered.

"At least I didn't have to spank you," Sammy said.

"You can if you want to," I answered. I could feel my skin getting a hundred degrees hotter as I burned in shame, but I still added, "I mean it. If you want to, I will lie across your lap and let you spank me. You did come all the way out here to rescue me and I owe you."

She sat up on the beach towel with her legs straight out in front of her and I crawled over and settled myself over her legs. Linda in the meantime had gotten up and was standing over us.

"You two are just weird," she said, but when I looked up at her, her hand was between her legs softly stroking her slit.

"How many?" Sammy asked, and I answered, "You decide."

"I never got to give you a birthday spanking," she said firmly, "so let's say twenty-three."

Sammy started spanking, but stopped immediately when I counted, "One, thank you, Mistress."

She stayed stopped with her hand above my ass until I said, "Go on. Haven't you ever given a proper spanking before?"

Sammy resumed, but she was spanking harder... and then harder... and then harder still. I think it was really pulling her string for her to spank me... or for me to call her Mistress... or maybe both.

I didn't lose count, but I sort of lost track of what was going on until suddenly I found myself saying "Twenty-threeeeeeee, Mistresssss," and I popped off for the umpteenth time for the weekend. I could feel Sammy squirming under me as she also went over the top.

Linda said once again, "You two are just weird!" But she was very out of breath, her hand was still between her legs, and there was a ton of pussy juice running down her legs.

I looked up at her and said, "You seemed to enjoy it, too, Linda, but I've always known that you were a peeping-tommi pervert at heart."

She looked all embarrassed and suddenly picked up her panties and pulled them up her legs.

"You'd better use the towel to wipe yourself off or you will stain your shorts," I said as I got up off of Sammy. Sammy stood up, wiped herself off, and then tossed the towel to Linda.

"We'll talk tomorrow," I said to both of them, but you two still have to walk back up to the parking lot, and I have to ride my bicycle back home.

"E-bikes," Linda said, and I shook my head and said, "What?"

"We both have electric bikes," Sammy said. "But since they have pedals and a chain, they are allowed on the beach, and since they have bigger tires even than yours, they don't sink into the sand. We aren't walking back up to the parking lot, we're riding home."

"Whatever," I said, "in any case, I will see you in the morning."

"Sure you can get home by yourself?" Linda asked.

"I'm sure," I answered and they both walked over to where they had leaned their bikes against one of the concrete pillars. In a few moments they hummed away down the sand.

I gathered everything up and took it back to my bike and stowed it in the baskets. When I went to get dressed, my panties were missing. The only one who had been in the fallen bunker besides me had been slut. "You devious bitch," I said, looking out at the sand. "You saw that I would be wearing a short skirt and you took my panties."

I laughed as I wheeled my bike out of the narrow slit in the concrete. "Oh well," I said, "I guess I will just have to ride sitting up very straight on my way home."

I did ride sitting up very straight, but I also waited an hour or so until the sun had dipped a little lower and you couldn't really tell that I was naked beneath the skirt. When there wasn't anyone around to see my bare ass flashing beneath the short skirt, I leaned forward and pedaled as hard as I could, but if there were cars or people around, I slowed down and straightened up. I finally got home around eight at night.

Sammy and Linda and I had a long talk the next day and I told them everything. I also told Sammy that it had been fun calling her Mistress, but I needed her as a friend, not a Master, so there would be no repeats on that.

It's been two weeks now. I'm back at the bunker on a Saturday morning staked out in a big naked 'X' in the sand. Master Bruce and Mistress June and slut should be arriving soon. I think Master Bruce will know what my answer is when he sees me. I've got a brand new tattoo. Just above my slit, in a perfect replica of what Master Bruce wrote, it says, "slave suzie q"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =