All Comments on 'The bus'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

So fucking hot. It would have been better for me if the mom had big tits. Sorry, I'm into big boobs like my mom had. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW. Just fucking WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gave you a 5, moms are supposed to hairy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, hope my story to follow. Especially the family tryst.

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 1 year ago

Hope for a sequel.

jayphjayphabout 1 year ago

darn fine and so hot of a story hard as heck also good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A realistic story for once. Actually written so it was easy to read with a good plot and good ending too.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

2/5, it would have been 5/5 until the switch. Ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good introduction. (He hears them every night,) - makes you want to keep reading. Then came the real attention getter. “Stray pubic hairs at the edge of the vee over my mother's vagina.” This demonstrates some obvious talent because of the mom description. The mom is described like a mom obviously (40-ish) usually looks. She is NOT depicted as a completely shaved (PRE-PUBERTY) female who is likely in her 40’s (SERIOUSLY - good job!). “She was warm and even through the two layers of cheap fabric I could feel the tangle of her pubic hair. My cock went full hard.” Good description of the son’s response. The nipple description (“fat long”) is also great. In short, from the start, to the lead up, to the orgasms, you describe people, responses, and events well.

Falcon404Falcon404about 1 year ago

LOVED IT! Very erotic, loved the tease and slow build up to wild crazy sex! I do like how mom didn't have huge breasts and Warren wasn't hung like a horse!

I will definitely be ready more of your work!

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 1 year ago
very good

hope you do another with this one

ryeandginger69ryeandginger69about 1 year ago

Nice development, nice finish, but the vacationing brother and sister could have been left out of the story.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

You have quite the varied array of linguistic tools at your disposal: sporadic capitalization of proper nouns, misuse of dialogue mechanics, comma spices, sentence fragments, making up the definition of words, and run-on sentences, to name a few.

Quite possibly, you could have managed something worth reading if you could just manage to cultivate a couple USEFUL linguistic tools, but then you'd need to come up with a little creativity to think of a plot you didn't copy from hundreds of thousands of stories before yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BULL SHIT, GALORE!

TOO STUPID, JUVENILE, MONKIES are superior. YUCK.

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 1 year ago

The word of the day: context. Google it.

Our author may have problems placing proper punctuation, maybe he has problems spelling,

or autocorrect fails to differentiate to/too/two-all are spelled right, but ignored as usage goes.

What I’m getting at is you all know what the author is trying to say. So quit your petty bitching

about use of the written language. Not only here, but in other stories on this site.

As for this tale, looking forward to chapter 2, 3, and 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There always has to be some criticism. Not sure what story these fools read. Great story, and used it a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Moron,

You wasted my time.

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 1 year ago

As usual, the bigots are out in force. Ignore them. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

Hey Marvin, just an FYI:

Literature is, at its basest point, simply communication. Communication, just like any discipline, is governed by rules, and if those rules are ignored, the discipline fails. Anyone without the tools to follow what is expected is an automatic failure.

I'm sure you understand that. You obviously are lacking those same tools if you don't understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid , Moron and all the synonyms related to these two words.

These story was like a fast speed car ride and then BAM!! everything turned to shit. At least for me.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

please use the tag function better, use more tags.. future readers.. swinging, switching and bs like that . 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to future stories whether related to this one or not. PLEASE keep on using "adult / mature" ladies in your stories having hairy pussies, even super hairy bush stories. Stories about ladies having hairy pussies have been on an upswing lately. If you notice, the natural woman look is coming back! I think authors are starting to realize people are not only tired of storied depicting "the little girl look," rather it says a lot about the reader's state of mind, if the little girl look, is what they like. Seriously, think about it, most authors seem to have better sense than to write a story depicting a "little boy look" because who would read it, yet the little girl look continues in stories, and they continues to have low (less than 5 sometimes less than 4) ratings. Some of my friends who read this site call the little girl look "SICKING" ONE PERSON IN OUR CHAT GROUP SAID THAT ANY MAN WHO WOULD GET OFF ON THAT WOULD NOT BE CHANGING MY DAUGHTERS DIAPER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

barf, barf, barf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GREAT Story! INCEST IS BEST!

As for all of the negative whiners and crybabies that don't like your story, they knew the topic of the category of the story they were reading before they read it. If they don't like the category, they should move on to the gay section where they belong!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved It!

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG! This was the best story I've read here in like 5 yrs! Wonderfully well written! Thanks for the submission, and I can hardly wait to read more.

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

So he can hear them fucking but never finds them fucking his sister?

Jutah3995Jutah399511 months ago

Damn fine story! Excellent writing and all around a very interesting and engaging piece. 5🌟...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The family incest was more than needed in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

High score of five stars!

Very good read.

The plot was good, and the build up between mom and warren was nicely paced, and made their coupling truly exciting and very rewarding.

I don't usually like the swapping thing, but it worked well here. Probably because it was two couples new to incest on vacation in a pretty setting. The dual watched humping on the balconies was hot.

The insertion of cute humor here and there was also very much appreciated.

So far, this is the eleventh or twelfth story of yours I've read, and that fact alone is testament to your talents as an author. Keep up the good work, and thank you!

I'll go get some fresh towels.

Sincerely,

B4PW

p.s.

And for all of you inbred sports fans and bible swallowers out there who post imbecilic and ignorant comments after these stories about how wrong incest is and how offended you are by the colorful descriptions of incestuous sexual pleasures and the wet/dry vacs needed to clean up the mess afterwards, well.....why don't you just acknowledge your origins and then put forty or fifty of your mothers used tampons in your pockets, go out behind the nearest greasy burger joint, and lick a dead squirrels butthole!

And feel good about yourself doing it.

FurcestFreakFurcestFreak4 months ago

So good! Setting a nice standard for incest content on here!

Red_22bRed_22b4 months ago

A well paced story that I found to be one of the best on here recently.

I'm sure you know by nowthat the Grammar Police must be ignored in all cases 😂🙈

HughJohnson66HughJohnson664 days ago

Great story, great build up, and a lot of kink. I was hard the whole time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.