The Butterfly Effect Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would a threesome with Aria actually be possible? A foursome with Jonathan? I really liked the guy, but sex with him? Then again, what if it was the only way to get Aria in bed with me? The image of Nella, Aria and me in bed together was mind blowing, and it was certainly not a new one. I've been fantasizing about this since the first time Nella and I roleplayed a threesome. Jonathan though? Not so sure. And then I pictured him on his back, with Aria riding cowgirl above him and finally me kneeling behind her. Was Aria into anal sex? Probably, if I could believe Nella's very minimal comments about Aria's sexual appetite. Could I even imagine such a scenario? Me taking Aria's ass while Jonathan fucks her pussy? I don't know if I could imagine such a thing, but my cock was obviously responding.

But before I could begin to envisage such fantasies, we had to know if our friends were even remotely interested. Aria clearly seemed open, but how far would she be willing to go? And how about Jonathan? I knew, because he had told me a few times, that he thought that Nella was stunningly beautiful. Once, when slightly drunk, he even said she was hot. In the sexual sense. How much of that was politeness, how much of it was truth? No idea. I couldn't know for Jonathan, but the more I think about it, the more I believed that Aria and Nella were into this together.

In fact, I was now sure that they were scheming together. It would explain why Aria's teasing games, which have been going on for years, suddenly shifted into higher gear. When I turned towards Nella to confront her about it, I discovered that she was already sleeping. I smiled in the darkness and didn't disturb her. I was now hard as a rock, and knew I couldn't sleep until I came.

I put on my boxers, snuck out of the room, as to not disturb Nella with the quintessential rhythm of a man masturbating, and silently headed to the bathroom. On the way, I walked past Jonathan and Aria's room and paused. I could hear Jonathan snoring loudly, and imagined Aria fuming right beside him. Or maybe masturbating... Instead of going to the bathroom, I took another chance and went back to the living room. Comfortable on the couch, with my boxers on the floor, I recline and grab my cock with both hands. Nella was sleeping, Jonathan was out cold, so the only person who could catch me was Aria.

I honestly had no idea how she'd react to such a brazen display of sexuality, but if she was in with Nella, it could turn out really well. In the end, she didn't come out of her room. I had forgotten about bringing tissues and ended up walking around with a cum-covered belly, holding my hard cock with cum all over my fingers. All cleaned up, I sneaked back into our room and fell asleep next to my wife, my wife who was transforming. Nella was already beautiful, like a young flower under the sun, but now, unafraid, she allowed herself to bloom into something even more wonderful.

Well, not blooming so fast. When I woke up and began caressing her breasts and thighs, she turned away from me, groaning that she needed more sleep. "You either let me sleep or rape me, your choice." I grinned. She didn't mean that literally. It was one of our few roleplays where I leave the room and come back while she feigns sleep. I then proceed to remove the blanket, touch her and fuck her as if not wanting to wake her up. I wasn't in the mood for that this morning, so I got up.

Nevertheless, I was hard again, in need of real sex and not just masturbating. I put my boxers and t-shirt on and headed for the bathroom. I used the elastic band of my boxers to hold my cock against my belly, and my t-shirt to hide the turgid mast. I expected Aria to be already up, but it wasn't the case. I closed the door behind me and turned the shower on. Just before doing it, I noticed that it was already wet and guessed that she had already taken her shower. Maybe she was out for an early walk before leaving for work? Could she already be gone? I felt deflated at the thought. In any case, it was out of my hands. As I showered, I appreciated the work they had put into it.

A couple of years ago, when they did their own renovation project, they'd had a great shower installed: pretty large, room for four actually, I thought with a grin, with two walls of ceramic and two walls of glass. And with a bottle of lube at the ready! I laughed when I spotted it, barely hidden between the numerous bottles of shampoos, conditioners, gels and other such products. But there it was, a bottle of Sliquid, probably forgotten there. Or maybe placed there by Aria? I was grinning. Probably not...

Nevertheless I was still half hard when I was done, and pushed my cock against my leg, hoping it would stay securely there for the walk back to my room. It turned out to be a useless worry. When I walked out of the bathroom, boxers and shirt still on, I saw Aria in the kitchen, again with her back to me. If I had any doubt about the fact that Aria was in on Nella's plans, they evaporated right there and then. I would learn later that I had been wrong, but for the moment, this conviction helped me to push aside any hesitation.

Aria couldn't have chosen a more fuck-me look for me to see this morning. She was only wearing a nearly-tong pair of panties and a tank top that barely covered her lower back. No bra. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, still somewhat wet. I moaned when I saw her and, without even turning around, she whispered "Hmmm, like what you see?"

"Indeed." I said, still stunned. "Have to be careful, though, as it may invite groping..."

"Well, I did think about that when I put them on..."

Taking a deep breath, I walked close and grab her ass firmly with an open hand. She moaned this time, and laughed softly. When I stopped, she turned her head around, grinning, and says "Ian! What are you thinking? Your girlfriend is sleeping on the other side of this wall! And my boyfriend is sleeping on the other side of that wall!" Then, leaning forward over the sink and pushing her ass out, she whispered in a lower voice "Do it again!"

And so I did, longer and with both hands this time. The thrill of the forbidden and the sheer pleasure of her flesh between my fingers was intoxicating. Brushes and one quick grope were one thing; this was overtly sexual. I was mauling her ass, massaging her flesh, making it mine for a short while. Aria bent forward over the counter, offering me her ass even further. I could also see the underside of her massive breasts peeking from under her ridiculously short top. And while her ass was wonderful, and the fact that she was allowing me for fondle it was electrifying, my mind now had another target. Two of them actually. When I slid my hands upwards and around her hips, Aria understood what was going to happen. She asked "Really?" but her tone made it clear that it wasn't a question.

"Really." I answered, confirming what we both already knew.

Gliding my opened hands over her smooth belly, I pushed them up until I felt the very delicate underside of her breasts. I couldn't quite believe that I was actually touching her naked breasts, after all these years of fantasizing about it. When my hands rotated and my fingers finally tasted her flesh, I finally felt the reality of what I was— of what we were both doing. Two friends accepting that the long teasing game was over. My fingers never stopped and followed the generous curves upwards until they moved against, on and over her nipples. After nestling each of the them in the nook between two of my fingers, I pushed my thumbs into the flesh at the side of her breasts and closed my hands.

A quick flash popped into my head: they were indeed significantly smaller than Nella's. But after that, the flood of pleasure overwhelmed me. It was not the fact that they were so big that counted now, but the sole fact that they were in my hands. Aria's breasts were in my hands. Naked, willing, flesh to flesh. My face pressed against her neck, lost in a veil of fine hair, I focused my entire attention into my hands and massaged two of the most amazing breasts I had ever seen in my life. More than a decade of fantasy, now coming true.

Somewhat gently, I pulled Aria up and back against me. Although my hands never left her breasts, other things happened. She rose her arms above her head, then behind to grab mine. The new position made her breasts change their shape subtly, and I learned that I had a lot more to learn and discover about those breasts. Another thing that happened was that my cock was now pressed against her lower back. I'm rather tall, so I had to squat down slightly. When I did, and felt my hard cock lodge itself between the two rounded buttocks I had been properly groping seconds ago, we both shook. Aria pushed hard against my cock, twisting and rotating her hips to try and push it deeper in her cleft.

Releasing my hold of her breasts for a moment, I grabbed her top and pulled it above her head. In front of us were the very large windows that opened to the forest beyond, so nobody could see us. Of course, the thought popped in and out of my awareness, Jonathan or Nella could come out of their room at any moment now... I couldn't care less. When my hands closed back on Aria's breasts, I began to explore their weight, firmness and bounciness and I briefly tested her pain threshold by squeezing harder until she moaned half in pain, half in pleasure. Before I could try anything else, she whispered "Again..." and so I complied. As she was still playing with my cock with her two firm buttocks, I molested her breasts, feasting on her flesh to the limits of her pleasure. Within seconds it was clear that Aria enjoyed rougher caresses a lot more than Nella did. New fantasies exploded into my mind.

As they did, Aria suddenly turned around and told me "Kiss them!" Kiss them? That was a far cry from what I wanted to do! I knelt in front of her and began by burying my face between them. Pulling them against me with my hands, I let their generous flesh nearly suffocate me. Soon though, my lips wanted more than her decidedly soft skin. Turning slightly to my left, I pulled her left breast further in until my lips found her nipple. Which I kissed. And licked, and sucked, and nibbled on and even bit. When I did, I felt her hand grab a fistful of my hair. Not to pull me off though. Instead, she pulled me in even closer.

Before biting her flesh again, I opened my mouth wide and sucked as much of her big nipple into my mouth as I could, and felt the skin around it being pulled in as well. Clamping down gently on that skin, I slowly released her breast, feeling her aureola slipping out slowly, until nothing but her nipple remained. Clamped between my lips and teeth, I played with it, letting the tip of my tongue flick on and off.

Trembling and twisting around in pleasure, Aria began leaning over me, wrapping her other arm around my shoulders. As I switched from one barely explored breast to the other, I had a brief image of a butterfly beating its wings. From an accidental brush of her lovely ass to a full on feast of her legendary breasts, I was the living embodiment of that chaos theory. None of my colleagues would agree, of course, but then again, none had seen Aria's breasts in their full glory!

I was grinning like a wolf when I opened my mouth to feast on her right breast, holding it between my two hands to force her nipple even further forward than it usually thrusted. This time, after greeting her aureole and nipple properly, I roamed all around them, kissing and licking my way above on the smooth slope to her neck, and below to the very pronounced curve below her nipple. Aria giggled as I pushed my tongue under her breasts and traced the forbidden line all the way from the outer right to the other side, only to continue upwards to her neck.

As I neared her neck, I suddenly realized that we had not even kissed. I was feasting on her body like a raving, starving man, and it never occurred to me to do anything else. I also realized that I had no intention of kissing her lips right now, at least not these lips. I wanted to devour her, not kiss her. Letting go her her breast, I grabbed her tiny panties and pulled them down on the floor. As soon as I got up, I grabbed her, lifted her up on the counter and moved in very close. I pulled my shirt off, standing right between her legs with nothing but my boxers. I'm convinced I could have fucked her right there and then, given that she was already holding her legs high and spread wide. But, again, I wanted to devour her.

So I knelt and gazed at her pussy for a brief moment, and found just about what I expected. Nella had told me once that Aria was rather "natural" down there. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm not into the fully shaven look that's popular among young girls and pornstars. But neither am I interested in wading through a jungle to get at lips and clits. Given that she liked to wear tiny bikinis, I knew Aria had to keep her bikini line pretty well shaven. I was surprised to see that it wasn't as bad as Nella made it to be. Most of her pussy was pretty much free of hair, although above was a rather dense bush of brown hair. Paler than I would have guessed and, as I was about to discover a second later, extremely soft.

But I didn't care all that much about her bush right now. Instead, her glistening lips, very prominent and long, were much more inviting. All I wanted to do was dive in and devour her like I had with her breasts, but I knew that pussy required a more delicate touch. At least at first. And, so, as gently as I could, I barely touched one of her lips with the tip of my tongue, where it touched the other lip at the bottom of her pussy. Then I followed it's wobbly line all the way to her clit and touched it briefly. "Oh... now you're teasing!" Aria whispered from above. "What happened to the guy who mauled my breasts and made me this dripping wet?"

When I looked up, what she saw in my eyes made hers grow wide for a moment. "Hang on to something..." was all I growled. Smiling, she reached behind her to grab something I couldn't see, and grabbed a new fistful of my hair. I felt both her calves on my back and was surprised to feel her pulling me against her. I began with a fully opened tongue across most of her pussy, from the base of her lips all the way to the top, pushing rather hard. Judging by the way she clamped her smooth thighs around my head, I gathered she liked that. I moved back down as soon as she released me and did it again, barely mindful of the fact that my tongue went lower this time, to the sensitive and precious skin between her pussy and anus. If she minded, she didn't let me know. Instead, she shook again and contained another moan.

Instead of coming back down for a third time, I focused on her clit with a storm of tongue and lips, either tickling, massaging, caressing or sucking. I had no idea what Aria liked and disliked when being eaten, but whatever I did seemed to work. When I felt her trembling more and releasing the pressure she kept on my head, I understood that it had been enough direct stimulation. So I move back down, and felt the tip of my tongue just grazing her asshole. As I was moving back up and getting ready to plunge inside her hole, she whispered "Teasing again? What? Don't you know we're past that now?" Was she talking about her ass?

Before I could even make a decision, she pushed my head lower and raised her legs even higher. I had given a few rimjobs to Nella, but it wasn't her thing. Clearly, Aria liked them. It was an added thrill, and made me think about my brief fantasy of taking Aria's ass while she was riding cowgirl on Jonathan. When I began this most intimate of caresses, Aria moaned softly and grabbed my head with both her hands.

This was completely crazy. Yesterday morning, the most I had had of Aria was a few accidental or semi-accidental touches of her thighs, ass or breasts. The most I had had of her this morning was a firm grope of her ass that lasted two seconds. And now, I was rimming her ass, my face covered with her pussy juice and my saliva that I had spread all over her breasts. Exponential growth for the win!

Aria must have wondered why I laughed as I flicked my tongue across her asshole then kissed her clit. But I didn't expect that she would push me away. Off balance, I had to straighten up in order not to fall down. As I did, she jumped down from the counter, fully naked as she should always be, and pulled the elastic band from her hair. Despite all I had seen, touched and tasted of her, I still felt an erotic thrill at the sight of her hair whipping from side to side. She grabbed my boxers and pulled them down, and almost in the same motion she pushed me down on the floor. "You're not done licking and eating me... You're going to end up with your face covered with my juices, but I want that cock!"

As she moved above me in what was obviously going to be a 69, she whispered "That's a very nice long cock you got there! All for me this morning!" As she lowered her pussy against my grin, I felt her hand pulling my cock up from my belly and seconds later I was deep inside her mouth. Once more this morning I had a surreal moment: I had fantasized about this for so many years, sometimes even when Nella was above me in a 69. This time it was real. It truly was Aria's asscheeks that I was pulling apart, it really was her very juicy pussy I was ravaging with my lips and tongue. In this position, I was literally drinking her in, and she was indeed drenching my face with her juices.

And, as if I needed one more gift, Aria was a phenomenal cock sucker. I was too overwhelmed by the whole situation to be able to focus on precisely what she was doing, but I couldn't deny the flood of intense pleasure I was receiving. When I opened my tongue wide and pressed it against her clit, I felt Aria spasming above me. When I pressed harder, she writhed all around me and I knew she was getting close. So I slipped my hands under her thighs, slipped them forcefully between our bodies and grabbed her breasts for one final mauling. When I pushed my tongue against her and moved it from side to side, Aria drove her pussy hard upon it. Second later, I could hear her muffled moans only partly stifled by my cock. Aria was moaning her orgasm around my cock! And that was, of course, more than enough to send me over the edge myself.

An observer would probably have thought the scene funny: two naked people on the kitchen floor trying their best to climax in silence. And we would laugh about it later, and for years to come. But right now I was being overrun by my climax, driven hard both by the deliciously lean, firm yet large breasted body upon me and the fact that this body belonged to my muse, my number one living fantasy, the main focus of nearly all my sexual dreams.

I felt a wet explosion in and around my mouth as Aria came and I'm pretty sure she squirted as I kept pushing against her clit, just before her body pulled away in a sudden wrench. As I felt some of her juices sliding down my neck, it finally triggered my own climax and I came and came and came again jet after jet into her mouth. Aria was moaning all the while I was filling her mouth, drinking my sperm as if her life depended on it.

She was very gentle as my orgasm faded away, aware of the fact that my cock would become very sensitive. She herself was holding her pussy slightly away from my tongue and I replaced my hard caresses by gentle touches and long lickings. At some point, we stopped, and Aria turned around above me and ended up half on me, half on the floor, her head upon my chest. "How crazy are we?" she asked as I was feeling her smile on my chest laughing. Later I would learn that Aria often laughs after a climax.

"I know... Crazy! Crazy to have waited all these years..."