The Butterfly Effect Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,857 Followers

Aria laughed again at my joke. Then after a silent pause "Swear to me that this was not a one time thing."

"Only if you swear the same." I replied.

"Of course... I swear it."

"Me too." I was grinning like a fool convinced that this was Aria's part in Nella's plan to open up our sexuality. It wasn't, but it had the same effect.

"You know that our lovers could come out of their room at any moment and find us naked and sweaty on the floor?" Aria asked me, not sounding concerned.

"Yes... I don't know for Jonathan, but I don't think Nella would freak out." I said that to let her know I knew about Nella's ideas.

What happened next took me completely by surprise. When Aria was shocked at my comment and sat up next to me to look me in the eyes, her dismay obvious, I was utterly surprised in turn. She, clearly, wasn't part of my crazy wife's plan. "You mean that she hasn't talked to you about anything special?" I asked in a fast whisper.

"Anything special?" she was clearly baffled.

"Oh Gods! I decided to be bold this morning because I was sure that you..." I was smiling, partly because I had just had sex with Aria, but partly because I was realized just how risky my decision had actually been.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Then a pause as she looked at the clock. "Shit! I have to get ready for work! And take another shower! We'll talk about this when I get back! Just clean yourself up and act innocent!" It wasn't hard for me to act innocent, because that's just how I felt!

With that, she rushed up and half ran to the bathroom. My eyes, locked onto her naked body, feasted one last time until she closed the door. Then, seconds later, she cracked it opened and looked at me, a smile on her face "As much as I'd like for us to finish this in the shower, and for you to fuck me properly, don't you dare come in here now!"

She was smiling, had a glob of my sperm on her chin, but I knew she was serious. Hidden in the kitchen, we would have heard the doors opened and had a few seconds to react. If our spouses caught us fucking in the bathroom, it would be all over. But as I got up and put my boxers and t-shirt back on, trying to erase any trace of sex sweat and pussy juices from my face and neck, I tried to figure out what was happening.

I had been sure that Nella was working in concert with Aria, but clearly that wasn't the case. Had I known that this morning, maybe I wouldn't have dared to move my hands from Aria's ass to her breasts. It would have resulted in another grope, then nothing more. Sitting on the couch with a glass of orange juice in my hands, I thought again of the butterfly effect and laughed. I laughed, knowing that a web of happenstances and small decisions had led to amazing and memorable sex with the sexiest and most desirable woman in the world, on par with my wife of course.

Now the real question was: how far would the butterfly effect unfold in the upcoming days? As I heard Aria's shower stop and imagined her naked in the bathroom, I grinned and drained my juice. The only unknown variable was Jonathan, which could pose a problem, of course. He did find Nella beautiful and hot, and had probably fantasized about her in the past. Would it be enough? I had no idea. Hopefully, Nella would soon realize that he was the keystone of her plan and had to start working her magic on him. In the following days I would learn, again, just how tenuous a grasp I had on what had really been happening since Monday.

*****

NOTE: I like getting comments! This is the first part of a new trilogy.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,857 Followers