All Comments on 'The Cabin on The Blue'

by Bliss_Deveraux

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Exceptional

Great story. Everything fits perfectly. Cannot wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story telling, I look forward to the next chapter.

123cupcake456123cupcake456about 5 years ago
Amazing!!

I love this story and really hope there will be at least a part 2!

Bellie444Bellie444about 5 years ago
A w e s o m e

I wished it wasn’t so long because I have work to do but couldn’t stop reading. Captive reader ;) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Intrigued

This didn’t seem like non con to me (except maybe the pressure for sex) so I’m intrigued to see where this story goes.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 5 years ago
A great first part

Not sure it's in the right section, since the reluctance is purely practical. Seems like a good romance to me...

obliterationsobliterationsabout 5 years ago
Slow burn worth the wait

It’s a fantastic story, not in the right category, but you got 5 stars from me anyways. You’ve set up a great world and I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Duuuuude!

The composition of your characters are so well thought out. John is perfect amount of everything utterly delicious! I look forward to the next installment. You have something special here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Interesting story. Liked the premise and the characters. Liked the interaction and how they relate to each other. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a sexy man!

John is the perfect man, she says! Sexy muscular chest and chest hair, treasure trail, big cock, he's a virtual love machine! Hope they stay together, as they are really good together and good for each other! Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So So

It started out awesome then I turned from a well rounded story to just sex. The trip to town, for example, was an excellent place to flesh out the story with details.323py7

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confused

I'm confused by Rachel. The world has ended, and she's managed to find a oasis with a great guy who protects her, is hard working, considerate, gorgeous, hung, provides posh food and shelter, and gives her the best sex she's ever her. And yet, she's afraid she might develop feelings for him. Just what else is she expecting she's find? Also, neither seem to be very worried about roving bands, one of whom John had to kill with his bare hands. They act like they're vacationing at a make-believe "End of the World" theme park. As a result, its hard to find the story plausible, because neither seems very concerned about their current situation or the future.

EquilibriumorEminenceEquilibriumorEminencealmost 4 years ago
A slow burn that turns into a raging fire

I really love how you spent time developing the characters and plot. It was the erotica equivalent of great foreplay, lots of teasing and tension leading to a great pay off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great build up. Sexy man (I mean basically every female's wet dream -good work), and I was just itching for the part they get together. 5/5 from me. Didn't spot the non-con but not complaining as wouldn't have found this excellent story otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It reads like'chick-lit' with sex. Just an observation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBliss_Deveraux@Bliss_Deveraux
I write stories that I find to be fantasy worthy. I guarantee that every story I've written, I've thoroughly enjoyed myself before posting. ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES