The Cabin on The Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tell you what," John drawled, experimentally wrapping her hair around his hand to expose the back of her neck. He pulled slightly - just enough to move her head, not enough to hurt - and Rachel arched her back, gasping faintly. A very favorable response, he noted, taking in her reflection. Her eyes were closed, her lips were parted, and she had an attractive flush spreading along her exposed skin. "I'm going to have you now." He

whispered this into her ear, and John could swear that he felt her tension evaporate as she unconsciously relaxed. John smiled. She had finally given herself permission to give in. He pulled off his remaining shirts, leaving his upper body free to press against Rachel's.

"Mmmmhmmm," Rachel managed. John wasted no time getting access to touch her bare skin. Before she knew what was happening, he had divested her of her shirt, jeans and underwear, but she was barely aware of the cold. His body was pressed against her, and his hands and mouth had turned her blood hot. John bent over her shoulder to suckle a nipple, while one of his hands began to play between her legs. He skillfully inserted a pair of fingers into her tight, quivering center, delighted to discover how wet she already was. He used full, slow strokes, and Rachel moaned loudly, her head swimming.

"I'm dropping my pants," John informed her, his fingers still pumping away at her swollen, tender honeypot. "O-o-okay," Rachel panted, wiggling against him deliciously. With the other hand he deftly unfastened his belt and band, allowing his pants to pool at his ankles before stepping out of them. John was going to fuck her from behind in front of the mirror, she realized, gasping slightly at the thought. He withdrew his fingers over her soft protests and inserted his cock between her thighs, rubbing it around to collect her leaking moisture. He was wedged between her nether lips and Rachel stiffened, stunned at the feel of him. She knew how large it was, but actually feeling it there was something different. John wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her into position, his eager erection still rubbing back and forth in search of more natural lubricant. She licked her lips, nervous again.

"Wait," she said.

His cockhead nudged forward, the tip spreading her lips open. "What?" John asked, his voice an impatient growl.

Rachel shuddered, even more inflamed by his response. "Ooooh..." She swallowed as his fingertips gripped her hips. "Just...easy, please," she murmured.

John mumbled something about making an effort but he was clearly distracted. His head bumped against her clit, slipping and sliding along her smooth cleft, and he shifted, lowering his hips to get into a better position.

Rachel moved her hands to brace against the bit of wall just under the mirror, and opened her mouth to make a snarky follow up remark. It died on her lips as John plunged upward, the entire head of his cock squeezing through her tight entrance at once. He grunted, and she squealed in shock, her body frozen in pleasure. The sensation was even more filling and consuming than she had imagined, and John's reflection in the mirror bore an expression that could only be termed as relief.

He groaned at her tightness. John eased forward, slowly gaining ground before pausing. "Oh," she breathed finally. "Oh, John..." Rachel had never felt anything so wonderful, and she whimpered in protest as he completely withdrew. "Noooo," she mumbled.

John licked his lips, rubbing his thick shaft along her soaking wet cleft again while she wriggled and whimpered over his absence. "Here we go," John murmured soothingly before plunging back into her, still gripping her hips tightly. Rachel screamed in joy, her legs shaking violently as she clenched around him, almost pushing him out. "Do not move," John commanded in a terse voice before draping his body over hers.

As if I could. Why would I want to?

John pressed one of his hands over hers against the wall, his other arm wrapped tightly around her waist as he fought to push himself deeper into her. He gradually guided her forward, moving Rachel's tremulous form farther up onto the couch at a careful pace, his stiff rod throbbing inside of her with every shift in position. She whimpered and moaned the entire time, clutching at the couch for support. He pressed her thighs into the couch back over a stack of pillows, a position that allowed her to rest her legs while remaining mostly upright. Rachel moaned as he got into a rhythm, pulling out almost completely then pushing back in, slowly inching his way farther and farther inside of her. Her pussy felt amazingly warm, wet and snug. It was completely, perfectly inviting, and John found himself groaning aloud as he progressed.

"Oh- oh- John-" Rachel cried out, clenching solidly around him mid thrust while her body stiffened over his arm. She mumbled something. John stared down at her in amazement. He could hardly believe she had already come. He hadn't gotten into her good yet - at this point most women were still trying to accept his size - and she was already spasming on his cock? John struggled to make his way forward, but it was all he could do to keep from being forced out by her pulsations. Soft, wordless cries escaped her throat as she writhed, clutching at him before finally going limp over his arm.

Rachel panted, breathless. She had never peaked so unexpectedly. John's cock rubbing inside of her had almost overwhelmed her sensitive insides, sending her tumbling to a nice, deep climax. She sighed happily.

John surged deeper as soon as possible. At this renewed ingress, Rachel sputtered, attempting to brace herself. John, impatient, was having none of it, and drew her slender form away from the pillows, pressing her flat onto the couch beneath him. He pressed her legs together, reaching back to cross her ankles, and then placed one hand on her back, casually holding her in place as he worked his strong, enthusiastic erection deeper within her. Rachel cried out, her thighs trembling as her hot, wet center sucked at him. She moaned out his name repeatedly, and John took his time, fighting the desire to thrust as deeply as possible. Part of him was still waiting for her to cry out in pain, asking him to stop, but so far Rachel had only made noises of pleasure, her pussy desperately trying to pull more of him in.

"Johnnnn," she called out for him again, half sobbing. Rachel was still wiggling her ass at him, even in this prone position, and John gritted his teeth, grunting happily as he finally buried himself in her. She squealed in pleasure. At his size, it was rare to find a woman who didn't fit him snugly, but it was even more unusual to find one who could take his entire length. He was therefore extremely pleased that Rachel was still moaning his name after he had given her his entire length. John moved to lay atop her, propping himself up as he thrust into her prone figure, his balls pressing pleasurably against her round, pliant rear while he repeatedly sank himself into her tight, slippery canal. Stamina and maturity were wonderful, he thought. Her cunt was desperately trying to drain him and in his younger days he would have given in to her already. "Your pussy....is so deep," he groaned into her ear, "you're so fucking wet...and tight..."

Rachel cried out again, her body stiffening as he pounded into her. "Oh, oooh, oh," she whimpered, and her pussy wrapped around him like a vise. "Oh, John!" She screamed out, and her hips arched up, seeking to draw him in just a little deeper as she orgasmed again.

Bottomless, John thought. "Fuck," he mumbled, feeling almost delirious, "your cunt is perfect..." Rachel was so wet, and she was wringing him tightly....Almost. He breathed deeply, maintaining control. John had fantasized of having Rachel on her back, pinned beneath his weight as he filled her. He wouldn't let this opportunity pass without fulfilling that vision. John flipped her over before carefully pushing himself back inside of her while she moaned, trembling underneath him. He groaned as Rachel thrust up to meet him, crying out, then ran her hands into his hair and pulled his mouth down to hers. That was when John finally bottomed out; Rachel stiffened for a moment, a shuddering gasp escaping her mouth.

John paused. He had felt her nipples tighten into points against his skin, but... "Did I hurt you?"

"N-no, no," Rachel shook her head frantically, "please, it-it felt so g-g-good-" and then she was moaning again as he buried himself inside of her. It dawned on her that in this position she had full access to his marvelous body, and she went wild. Her hands ran over him, twining into his hair, rubbing along his hard chest and torso, running her nails along his thighs, grasping at his ass and pulling him in as if urging him onward, then snaking up to his hair again. It was wondrous to finally be able to touch him the way she had been wanting to for weeks, and Rachel's joyous revelry was maddening for both of them. "Oh, John, oh," she moaned into his ear, her legs going crazy around his waist.

Her pussy was quivering and pulsing non stop as he drilled her, and Rachel moaned her bliss into his ear while she ran her hands possessively over his body. She couldn't seem to get enough of him, and it was driving John crazy. He gripped her hip. "You're going -mmm- to make me -hmmmm- cum," he grunted into her ear, resisting the urge to roar it out. He could feel the telltale tightness in his sack.

"Oooh, yes, cum in me, John," Rachel purred into his ear as she pressed her thighs harder around his torso. That's it, John thought, bottoming out, and then she whimpered "me too," digging her nails into his back while he pumped away furiously. He shuddered, finally yelling as his cock spasmed within her tight grip, filling her with his thick fluids in pulsating waves. Rachel sobbed out in ecstasy, her core milking him. He gasped out as he pumped his last into her. John collapsed on top of her with a groan, breathing hard, and Rachel was trembling, her arms still wrapped around him. "Oh, John," she panted, "that was- oh, that was so good..." Rachel sighed with contentment, her body relaxing at a slow pace. Her arms and legs were still wrapped around him, and he let his head rest on her shoulder.

"I could live in you," John found himself mumbling, lost in a susceptible, post orgasmic state. He blinked afterwards, and moved to withdraw, feeling exposed.

"No!" Rachel exclaimed, panicked yet forceful. John stopped, looking down at her with a raised, quizzical eyebrow. "Umm, sorry. It's just- I'm a little sore...and you're, well, quite....uh, well en-endowed, you know," Rachel stammered, staring at the ceiling, "so maybe you could, ooh-" she paused, another involuntary contraction coursing through her center and clutching at him, "...can you wait? Until you've, uh, deflated a bit..."

How erotic, John thought, his eyebrows shooting up. "That would go a bit quicker if you could stop squeezing me with your-"

"I can't help it," Rachel said quietly. "It's like a sneeze."

John shifted his weight off of Rachel, waiting restlessly. There was a decent chance that she was going to make him hard again if he didn't pull out soon. Once she had untensed, she slowly unwound her long, lithe limbs, leaving a lingering kiss on his cheek before allowing her hands to fall. He disengaged carefully, but Rachel did emit a mild wince.

"Sorry," John said as he rose. He handed Rachel her clothing before retrieving his own. He had practically forgotten his injury, but it reminded him with a sudden twinge.

"Worth it," she replied, blushing, "though it will make riding back a tender process."

John took care to lead them along the smoothest and shortest possible return route, a different path than they had taken before. It was less aesthetic, Rachel observed, but she appreciated the change. Besides, the fall meadow, full of golden grains and grasses, was pretty in its own way. Once they had returned to the cabin, it was mid afternoon, and Rachel set about warming some leftovers for an early dinner. The snacking they had done on the way home had taken the edge off, but they were both famished from the day's activities.

They caught up on chores and things after dinner. John went out to take care of the animals for the evening while Rachel unpacked the items they had brought back and then took a shower. She luxuriated in the hot water, even going so far afterwards as to apply a combination face, hair, and body moisturizing oil she had picked up. She hesitated while dressing for bed. What was she supposed to wear now? Don't get weird, she told herself. Dress for comfort and warmth, as always. She pulled on a pair of soft lounge pants and one of John's t-shirts. Rachel moved to the mirror to do something about her freshly detangled hair and paused. "Wow," she murmured. Her skin was glowing, and she hadn't even realized that she was smiling. Rachel's long curls hung nearly to her waist now, and she decided to let it air dry loose. She drizzled some more oil into her hand, and carefully worked it into her hair. She grinned at herself. Rachel felt downright decadent.

She heard the bathroom door open from the living room, then the door that led to the bedroom opened and John poked his head in. "I'm going to take a shower," he said, pulling off his clothing, only partially hidden behind the door.

"The water's still warm," she replied, trying not to stare at him. It was difficult; the long mirror was only an arm's length away from the bathroom door, and it was obvious that John wasn't at all concerned about his modesty.

"See you soon." His words sent a shiver through her, enhanced by the fact that he didn't bother to close the door behind him.

Rachel bit her lip, breathing deeply. She looked at the nightstand in the mirror, eyeing the book she had left there. "The Zyr-Stone Legend," she murmured. It was a quirky, alternative history science fiction novel that she had really been enjoying. Not that she had had much time to read in bed lately. "Maybe I'll get a few pages in..." Rachel sat propped up against the pillows, and was finishing up the chapter when she heard the water turn off. Through the partially open door, she could glimpse a sliver of John, a towel wrapped around his hips as he stood in front of the mirror. He was shaving, she realized.

When he emerged, John appeared in the doorway, still wearing only a towel. Rachel stared at him over her book. In a completely unselfconscious maneuver, he proceeded to remove the towel and hang it on a hook. Oh, my.... Rachel thought, her book and jaw both dropping when he turned back towards the bed. He was still slightly damp, and he had brushed his hair back, exposing the clean, masculine lines of his face and freshly shaved jaw. Rachel couldn't help but to run her eyes over him, taking in his hard, lean yet muscular form. His cock was no less impressive set at neutral.

John paused, then a smile spread across his face. "Hello."

"Hi," she whispered, flushing.

"Is this....okay?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, sorry," Rachel mumbled. "I've- I just realized I've never gotten to see all of you, at once...it's really nice." Her voice had fallen to a whisper, and her face was red beneath her natural tan coloring. "You are....just, wow."

He stepped forward, holding out his hand to her. She accepted with some hesitation, slightly tense as he guided her to sit on the edge of the bed, her legs hanging off the edge. John knelt in front of her on the rug, and she shivered in anticipation as he leaned forward to kiss her. "You smell like vanilla," he murmured. "I love vanilla." He was impatient to get his hands on her nipples, quickly moving up her shirt to squeeze and fondle her. They were both breathing heavily by the time he pulled away to take the t-shirt over her head, tossing it away almost angrily. "I was very rude earlier," John whispered while kissing her neck and collarbone, "and I'm sorry." He moved to lick her nipples, occasionally pausing to speak. "I was too eager...too impatient...like a greedy...little boy..." John tucked his fingertips into her waistband, using it to pull her slightly off the edge before pulling her pants and panties off in one swift move. "I hope you can forgive me," John breathed onto her inner thigh, dropping soft kisses on either side as he moved up to their juncture. She was swollen with arousal, her sweet, smooth lips parted to expose her clit, already peeking out of its delicate pink hood. With his fingers spreading her from the tops of her thighs, he alternated soft and firm kisses directly upon her clit.

"Oh god, John, please," she arched up into his mouth, and he held her thighs in place, moving to lick her with slow, light strokes. She pressed her pussy into his face and after much teasing John obliged, moving to focus on her clit. He pressed the hood away with his tongue as she gasped and moaned, her legs shaking over his shoulders, then gently sucked on her exposed flesh. He finally sealed his lips around the sensitive little bud, sweeping his tongue across it from side to side while she whimpered and panted, frozen to the spot. Rachel cried out as she climaxed, her hips bucking wildly. He moved to mount her once she had collapsed onto the bed, pressing into her tight, throbbing canal. Rachel pressed her fingernails into his forearms, shuddering and moaning his name.

Her warm, welcoming center was very well lubricated, yet John still found himself striving to make progress through her snug passage. Rachel gasped and cried out, tightening around his half inserted member while her legs pressed into his hips. He groaned at being partially shut out while Rachel whimpered and writhed beneath him once again. John crushed his wrists into the mattress, his head on her shoulder as he continued to work his way forward. He made slow but determined progress, sending throbbing pulses coursing through her nerve endings as he filled her. She moaned breathlessly, and John moved to look down at her. Her bronze skin had a pretty flush and she looked exhausted.

"John," Rachel murmured, reaching up to wrap her arms around him just before he pressed his balls to her ass. "You feel...mmm... so good... inside me..." John switched to long, smooth strokes, and she lost the ability to speak, her voice plummeting to cries and moans.

"Oh, baby," John groaned, moving to hold her hips in his hands as he buried himself to the hilt over and over. "I'm gonna cum," he groaned, staring down at her. His pace increased, and Rachel could only whimper in response, clutching at him while her insides clamped him tightly. He realized that she was going to peak with him, and his hands and fingers were passionate and unyielding, keeping her pinned in place while he pounded her. He erupted inside of her, punctuating his climax with an intense groan, and Rachel screamed her own pleasure, trembling and shaking.

Afterwards, she wrapped her legs around him. "Please, just wait," she whispered into his ear.

John's voice was raspy when he found it again. "I'm not in a hurry." With careful movements, he shifted their bodies onto their sides, limbs entwined. Rachel relaxed into him, her legs about his hips and her head on his chest, content. Warmed by the afterglow, John fell asleep still inside of her. Rachel, also tired, and loathe to disturb him, fell asleep shortly thereafter.

"Rachel."

Rachel snuggled into his warmth. At some point, John had moved beside her - and pragmatically tucked a towel underneath of her. Now, he was on his side, cuddling into her spoon-style. John buried his face in her hair, resting his arm around her torso.

1...456789