The Cabin on The Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel..."

"Mmmm?" she mumbled, still asleep. John's voice was thick and heavy. Much like his cock. Rachel's eyes blinked open at the jolting realization. Neither of them had bothered to dress again, and his engorged member was fully awake...and working its way in between her thighs, which were still slick.

"Your tits are classic," John murmuring as he cupped and squeezed them.

Rachel closed her eyes with a drowsy sigh. There had been only the very faintest sunlight visible in the sky through the open curtain. "John," she began, pausing for a very long moment as he focused his attention on her nipples, "It's the middle of the night." His only response was to slide himself completely through her thighs, his pubic hair and balls mashed against her round, supple rear end and thighs. "John," she said again, with some difficulty. He wasn't even touching her slit, but it was responding to his closeness nonetheless. Rachel bit her lip. She was feeling somewhat tender - two serious pounding sessions with a large man who was also well endowed after months of celibacy was no small thing to recover from - but the idea of having him inside of her again was...alluring, to say the least.

John swept a few loose tendrils away from her face, laying a trail of light kisses along her cheek and neck, down to her collarbone. "You don't have to do anything," he whispered. Rachel sighed, then shifted, but not away from him, he noticed with a smile. John shifted his hips slightly, moving his pulsing head to slide along her slit.

"My cum is still leaking out of you," John marveled, rubbing himself along her lips and she inhaled sharply, shuddering. "I have some more for you," he whispered, his voice husky, "and it feels like you're ready." He moved over her, his weight on one arm as his other hand busily swirled his cock around in the wetness oozing from her.

"Mmmhmm," Rachel murmured. She wriggled her hips, angling into an easier position for him. John was still coating himself in moisture, and she was less and less sleepy and growing impatient. "John," she whined as he lined himself up with her opening. Unseen, John's head snapped up behind her, his eyes narrowed. "John-"

"Don't rush me," he growled, settling over her. "I'll tear that tight little cunt of yours in pieces if I listen to you." John thrust forward, driving into her roughly. The force moved her up the bed, and Rachel screamed in pleasure. "You think I don't want to hurry up? Hmmm? You think I want to take my time getting inside of you? Hmmm?" He ground against her insides, stimulating that highly sensitive, swelling area and Rachel whimpered, clenching tightly. His coarse words and handling were only adding to her desire. Oh, shit, she thought, feeling a tingling warmth beginning to flood her as she shuddered.

"Oh, John," She mumbled, her voice trembling. "I'm going to cum," she whispered, and she tightened around him with a whimper. He gritted his teeth, pushing himself in deeper as she gasped and writhed beside him. "Oh, John...."

Rachel was tense and wiggly, whimpering into her pillow. Her body stiffened, her thighs pressing back against him involuntarily and threatening to dislodge him from his precarious position. "Oh...John..."

Frustrated, John half-growled, half-whispered, "Let. Me. In." Rachel moaned and mumbled incoherently, still stiff, but he had been anticipating this. John took a firm hold of her upper leg and bent it up towards her torso, giving himself more control - and Rachel less. "You're gonna make me work for it, huh," he muttered into her ear, flexing his hips forward to gain a few crucial inches. She screamed in pleasure as John forced his way further into her. Rachel spasmed even more tightly around him as he went deeper, intensifying her orgasm.

Rachel was still quivering, but John was in no mood to wait for her to settle. Locking her leg in place, he began deep strokes, keeping most of his length inside of her and only moving slightly out before giving her the last millimeter of his last inch again. Beneath him, Rachel whimpered, her breathing wordless and heavy, and John sped up his pace as he pushed her towards another climax. She couldn't speak this time, but it wasn't as though he needed her to verbalize what her vice-like grip was already telling him. Fucking flawless, John thought, groaning as he suppressed the urge to pound her mercilessly.

"You know," he murmured into her ear once he was sure she could hear again, "this was supposed to be a nice, relaxing, leisurely morning fuck. And you had to get all mouthy and get me riled up." He settled her back in spooning position, keeping himself as deeply in her as possible while shifting. He was rewarded by a series of weak whimpers as he did so. John spread her legs with one of his own, keeping it wedged there. Rachel emitted a long, low, breathy moan when his hand wandered to her clit and began to circle it, his motions unhurried and teasing. He nibbled and kissed her neck while giving her slow, long strokes - she could almost call his pacing lazy if it wouldn't have felt disrespectful to the beauty of his technique. John swept her into a series of shivering miniature climaxes, and she found her toes curling as she gasped and whimpered, involuntarily pressing the bottom half her body into the mattress. Rachel thought she might go mad. She had no idea how long they had been going at it, but the sky was significantly brighter than it had been.

"Mmmmm....J-J-John," she said, her voice trembling. He had fantastic endurance at much brisker speeds, and Rachel had had no doubt that he could continue this relaxed, deep screw for much longer than she would be able to handle it. "John, please..." She whimpered with ecstacy and relief when his speed and cadence increased; John had been pacing himself to hold out until Rachel was thoroughly ready. He shifted, moving into a more dominant position. John wanted Rachel pinned beneath him, held in place for both of their pleasure. She moaned his name again, loudly, clutching at the pillows and blankets. When her slick canal clamped around his throbbing, impatient cock again, he gave in to the building pressure, flooding her sheath as he climaxed deep inside of her.

Exhausted, Rachel fell asleep within minutes, still quivering, while John murmured in her ear and caressed her, their bodies intimately tangled together.

"Rachel."

She blinked to wakefulness, surprised to see John sitting on the edge of the bed. He was dressed for the day, holding a wooden tray with a plate of food and a cup of tea that smelled like rose and chamomile.

"Good morning," he said, smiling down at her.

"Morning," Rachel replied, rubbing her face. She started, looking at the window. It was very bright outside. She felt out of sync, almost like being hungover. "What time is it?" Rachel rubbed her face, covering her mouth as she let out a huge yawn.

John set the tray down on the bedside table. Shirred eggs, half a baked apple, leftover cornbread, and a large mug of wonderfully fragrant tea. Rachel sat up, interested. "You must be hungry. Here," he said, pushing a small bowl closer to her. It had warm water and a cloth, like waiters used to bring between courses of messy finger foods in her favorite posh restaurants. It didn't have petals or herbs floating in it, but she liked the personal touch of this presentation even better.

"Breakfast in bed?" Rachel arched an eyebrow at him. "Not that I'm complaining."

"You've eaten breakfast in my bed before. And lunch, and dinner. Though at the time it was mostly broth and you were in and out of consciousness."

"I suppose," she said, eyeing the plate. It did look delicious, and she wanted to try the cornbread. John had mentioned his grandmother's recipe a few times. She cleaned her hands, pleasantly surprised to discover that the water did smell faintly of roses. "Thank you," Rachel smiled at him. Something about the smile John returned reminded her that she was still not wearing any clothing. She pushed aside her embarrassment, focusing on the plate. "Is there any more coffee? I really ought to get a move on," Rachel said, helping herself to a small chunk of cornbread and a forkful of eggs. "Oh," she said, savoring the sweet bread. "This is divine."

"Coffee is so...invigorating. I thought you might like to relax instead?" He grinned leaning forward to plant a kiss on her lips, pushing her back slightly as he did so.

Rachel giggled, pushing back against him, and John handed over the tea. He had already cooled it with water, she noticed, nodding at him in appreciation. "We can't just stay in bed all day. We have things to do."

"What do you have to do?"

She looked at him, frowning. "Are you crazy? There's always something. The animals will need looking after, the garden needs tending, the traps need checking...and you mentioned wanting to do some pickling and canning-"

"No," he said. "I mean, 'what do YOU, specifically, have to do?' I can take care of all of those things by myself. Because I thought it might be fun and sexy if you stay here in bed all day-" Here his voice dropped low, and Rachel nearly choked on her mouthful of tea at his next words- "-full of my cum... and I'll go off to work and come back and give you some more of it." He slanted his head to the side. "I'd really love to spend a few hours in bed with you."

She blushed, pseudo-scoffing. "A few more hours, you mean," Rachel muttered under her breath. When she looked up, he was gazing at her expectantly. "Are you serious?"

His blue eyes were piercing. "Yeah," John nodded slowly.

This is ridiculous. "Well...What about lunch?"

"I'll come home for lunch," he said, his eyes glinting mischievously. "What do you say? You can stay in bed and read, take a nap..."

Rachel shook her head, licking her lips. No. "Alright," she found herself murmuring.

"Yeah?" John beamed at her, then leaned forward, kissing her cheeks. He finished with a lingering kiss on her lips, leaving them tingling as he pulled away. "I'll be back at noon." He stood, turned to go, and then leaned across the bed to plant another soft kiss on her lips. "I couldn't resist," he admitted, throwing her a rakish smirk before leaving.

Fuck, Rachel thought, falling back onto her pillow. I cannot fall in love with him.

As if it wasn't already too late for such caution.

End of Part I

1...456789