All Comments on 'The Cabin Setup'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
grinnedgrinnedover 12 years ago

great imagery & descriptions! i enjoy the "secluded cabin in the woods" fantasy!

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Great read.

Like all your stories! Great sex scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished business

This story, like all your other stories was great, and lots of sensual details. However, it needed at least one more chapter, as it was left unfinished with loose ends. You needed to talk about what happened when Joe returned; what happened when they returned back home. One suggestion would be that Mark and Angie continue to fuck on a regular basis. And most importantly, what happened to Tina and Mark's relationship. One suggestion is that Tina and Mark hit if off and become a couple with Angie and Suzy having fucking privileges with both of them. Definitely a FIVE. Keep it up [pun intended]; good work.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 5 years ago
Great read, loved it.

A sequel would be nice but the story stands on its own perfectly well. Although, I sure would have enjoyed a ring-side seat the the evening's festivities. You got a straight 5 from me

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Well this went off the rails as soon as Tina left. No amount of gratuitous sex can compare to finding a true connection with someone who shares in interests. Highly disappointed. It’s not always about fucking. You started the story good, but turned it into a wankfest.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Would have left one night of angst between Tina and him before their hookup. They could have shared the sheet set between the two beds and therefore didn’t need to sleep in the same bed.

Suzy said she didn’t like the last guy Angie set her up with because he was handsy and wanted her all the time and now Suzy does the same or worse with Mike? Really?

Angie has been wanting to be with him for years and never approached him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be honest my wife and I liked this through the first sex with the first woman. It was a thoughtful scenario with some decent writing though very redundant. You need an editor. After that point it was almost embarrassing to read as you use the same words over and over again. The scenarios became terribly predictable and the lack of emotion unbearable. It’s wild that this kind of stuff gets a person over eight thousand followers. I guess it’s kinda like the rest of our culture preferring Diet Coke and sunscreen to Tempranillo and coconut oil. Ha, I’m not a snob, I love the sensual and real over the fake and contrived. You do have some great natural descriptions in the beginning but it fades quickly. I also love to fish and hoped you’d describe some catches and the eating of them. This could be a great story but unfortunately couldn’t make it out of the shallows.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another no ending story.

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Guess I'm agreeing with fseries. Angie is running around on her husband with several. Suzy complains about the last set up and then does the same back at Mark... I think I would have packed my bags and hiked out to leave the cheaters to themselves... even without equipment, I would have felt better about myself and the memories of my wife. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS