The Cabin Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"There is no way you are over forty." I said as I pulled my legs under me to stand up.

"Well, you sure know how to compliment a woman." She said with a giggle as she held a hand out for me. "But yes, I really am."

***************

True to her word she had made lunch for me of a delicious grilled turkey sandwich. She drug one of the lounge chairs under the trees and I laid down on it with her climbing on after me, her body half draped across me and her blond head resting on my shoulder and one of her huge tits on my chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the touch of her fingers gently stroking all over my body.

"Mmmmmm that feels so nice."

"Well, just relax and go to sleep." She whispered as she stroked her fingers up and across my face.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

***************

I woke to the feelings of a wet softness sliding up and down my cock, Suzy gently kissing and licking my once again hard cock. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked down at her blue eyes smiling up at me while she slowly licked and sucked my engorged head.

"Now that is a very nice way to wake up." I whispered to her, my hand gently stroking her blond hair.

"Hmmmm I'm glad you like it." She replied quietly. "You slept so long I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to wake up."

"Oh that definitely woke me up. But you know what I want now? I'm hungry."

"Oh really? I have something you can eat." She answered seductively as she pushed herself up and began crawling up the chair toward me.

"Oh? Something soft and juicy?"

"Very juicy!"She said with a grin, swinging a leg across me so she was straddling me as she crawled toward my head. As she worked her way closer to my head the chair suddenly tipped, the head end ending up leaning on the ground and my feet in the air. She flopped over, catching herself on her hands, her big tits pressed to my face as she trapped me between herself and the chair. She laughed loudly as she crawled off of me, allowing the chair to flop back to its intended position.

"Well, that was a ride." I laughed as she picked herself up off the ground.

"It was that." She said as she brushed the grass off her knees and hands. "Not quite what I intended though."

"No, not quite. How about we try that again." I said as I slid down the chair until my feet were hanging off the end and I was lying on the long seat portion of the lounge. She stepped over and crawled onto the chair, her knees straddling me, her pussy hovering over my chest. She slowly worked her knees up the chair until her wet aroused pussy was inches from my face.

"My goodness, that looks tasty!" I said before pulling her ass and hips toward me. She let her knees spread slightly farther apart and lower her pussy right onto my tongue, her tangy sweet wetness pressing against my lips. I slowly pressed my tongue between her lips and tasted her nectar, pushing my tongue into her as far as I could, as if it were a small cock. Ever so slowly I pulled it along her slit, spreading her lips and pushing the tip along the boney base until my tongue found her hardened clit. I let my tongue lay flat and drag across her sensitive nub, drawing a sudden intake of breath as she squeaked in surprise.

"Oh God!"She cried softly as my tongue repeated the trip, dipping deeply into her wetness and teasing her lips along their length. I paid special attention to her hard clit, running my tongue around and around it before flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

I spent a long time enjoying both her soft sweetness as well as the effects my ministrations were having on her. The longer I worked the more she bucked her hips and tried to grab my short hair to pull me to her. I reached up and started squeezing and teasing her nipples and breasts as I continued to drive my tongue into her, each lick drawing more of her seemingly endless juice along her lips and across her hard clit.

"Oh God. You're driving me crazy!" She panted as I held her just on the edge of her climax, not quite letting her go over the top. "Please. Oh God I don't know how long I can do this!" She squealed as I flicked her clit rapid fire for several seconds before running my tongue around and around it.

"You want to cum?" I asked, my voice muffled by her wet pussy.

"God yes!"She squealed as my tongue pressed into her tunnel again.

With a smile I licked up her pussy one last time and then sucked her clit between my lips, squeezing and rolling it before letting it slip between my lips to be attacked by my tongue.

"OH GOD!" She screamed as I flicked her clit and pinched and pulled her nipples. "OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!" She screamed as her whole body was wracked with the spasms of her climax. She leaned over me, her pussy pressing against my face and her tits swinging around as her whole body shook and jerked above me. I reached down and lifted her hips a few inches so I could breath, her juices flooding over my face like water poured from a glass.

Slowly I coaxed her back until she was straddling my chest, her hands resting on the back of the lounge and holding her over me. Her tits swung around tantalizingly as she gasped for breath.

I was about to ask her if she enjoyed herself when I felt a hand around my hard cock. It took a few seconds for me to realize that both her hands were in sight, the seconds it took for the hand to be replaced with the wet tightness that had to be a pussy.

"Ohhhhh" I groaned, both in pleasure and surprise as the pussy slowly enveloped me. "Ohhh who's there?" I asked as the pussy on my cock started to slowly ride up and down me.

"Who's who?" Suzi asked, looking down at me.

"I think he means me." I heard Angie's voice say from behind Suzy.

"Ah!" Suzy squeaked in surprise. "Where did you come from?" She asked twisting around to see behind her, at the same time allowing me to see past her to Angie, who was straddling the end of the chair, her skirt held up in one hand and her bra obviously pushed up over her tits under her tank top.

"Sorry guys, after watching you do Suzy I just couldn't wait any more." She said a bit sheepishly, settling down on my cock and wiggling her ass around a bit to move me inside her.

"I didn't expect you till tomorrow." Suzy said, climbing gingerly off of the chair so that only Angie and I remained on it.

"Yeah, Joe and I were coming tomorrow, but he had to go Washington State for business, so I had him drop me off here on the way. He'll pick us up in a day or two." She explained.

"That doesn't exactly explain you sitting on my cock." I said, not quite sure what to think, except that at the moment her movements were keeping me very hard inside her tight pussy.

"Yeah...well...um. I came in and saw you two out here going at it and as hard as I tried not to watch, her moaning and cries just kept drawing me back. Before I knew it I had my breasts out and my panties off. Hell I just couldn't help myself once I saw how big your cock was when it's fully erect."

"Yeah, but damn Angie. What about Joe?"

"Oh he won't mind." She said taking a small bounce on my cock. "It's not the first time I've had another man's cock in me. We've played around from time to time. But I've been trying to get yours in me for years... I just couldn't pass up this chance." She said as she started sliding up and down my shaft again.

"So you set this up, so what, you'd have a chance to see me naked and fuck me?" I asked suddenly unsure of her motives for the whole week.

"Not exactly. I really did want you to meet Tina. That was the setup. I guess when the chance to sneak up here and catch you naked came up I had to take it. I didn't expect to find Suzy here with you though. That was kind of a surprise."

"Yeah. I came on the spur of the moment. I didn't know I was going to find Mark here. But since I did... well you know me. I can't help but play with a naked cock."

"Especially one like this?" Angie asked, rocking her hips as she took another slide up and down my shaft.

"Ohhhh God what a wonderful cock." Tina said, smiling down at me. "And attached to a very considerate lover too. Your girlfriend is a very lucky woman." She said honestly.

The silence was almost deafening as Angie sat silently watching my face for reaction. She slowly leaned forward and slid her hands up my chest until she could stroke one of my cheeks with her finger tips. "He lost his wife a while ago. Setting him up with Tina was kind of my way of trying to get him back in the game. He's much too good of a man to be alone."

"I'm sorry." Suzy said, "I didn't know."

"It's ok." I said quietly. "I guess I didn't tell you and, well...the way we've been playing you had no way to know."

"Come on." Angie said, standing up off my significantly deflated cock. "How about I fix you some dinner."

"That sounds good." I answered, letting the ladies pull me up.

"Guess I don't need these anymore." Angie said as she pulled her top off, revealing her massive tits. She dropped her top on the deck and walked toward the house she slipping the skirt off, and stepping out of it, leaving it lay on the deck as she continued into the house, dressed only in a pair of white heels.

"I guess we should follow?" I asked Suzy.

"It would seem to be the thing to do." She said with a grin, reaching for my hand. I took her hand and followed her inside, where Angie pointed us toward the large sofa in the great room, where we sat down, giving us a view of Angie working around the kitchen in nothing but her heels. The view we had was, to say the least, incredible. At any and every opportunity she would bend or twist to maximize the view we had. She moved to pull some items from the dish washer, her legs spread wide and her wet pussy on full display as she bent deeply at the waist. She seemed to be enjoying both giving us the show and also watching the show that Suzy was giving her.

Suzy was sitting next to me on the sofa, one leg hanging over one of mine, her knees splayed wide and her pussy spread apart. One of her hands was gently stroking her pussy, and the other was squeezing and massaging her tits. I looked over and watched her lick her lips seductively. There was no doubt that the show Angie was giving us was turning Suzy on again.

"I guess this is getting you all hot." I whispered to her.

"God yes." She whispered back. "She looks so wet and fuckable doesn't she?"

"Yeah. She does. "I guess she's wanted my cock in her for a long time."

"Uh huh. I know she's talked about you a few times in bed."

"In bed?" I said startled.

"Uh huh. More than once we've played when we were here alone. She always gets so horny when she's up here."

"I guess I never thought about you and her getting it on." I said as she slipped a hand into my lap and squeezed my cock.

"Oh, we'll play with each other if we have to, but we both prefer a good hard cock. Right now I think you should go over there and fuck her silly."

"You sure?"

"I insist!" She said with a giggle.

I took a deep breath and then climbed off the sofa, walking over to where Angie was cutting some vegetables on the counter. I took the knife from her hand and set it on the counter. I pulled her over to the island and turned her around to face away from me. I pushed her back to bend her over the island, her tits pressing against the cool countertop and her ass sticking out at me.

"Oh yes. I have wanted you to do this to me for so long!" She said quietly.

"You mean like this?" I said as I rubbed my engorged head up and down between her wet lips, spreading her wetness around my head. I found the entrance to her tunnel and leaned toward her, letting the pressure build on my mushroom head. I felt my head pop into her tunnel, and then slowly sink into her, feeding my hard shaft into her inch by inch.

"OHHHHH God yes." She moaned as my cock hit the end of her tunnel, nestling into the little pocket created by her cervix. "Fuck me. Please fuck me!" She moaned loudly.

I grabbed her hips like handles and began sliding in and out of her pussy, pounding my cock into her and slapping her ass with my hips with each stroke.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! That's it! FUCK me!" She screamed as I rammed my shaft into her time after time. Her whole body shook with the impact of my hips, bouncing her body so hard that her tits were nearly bouncing off the countertop.

Suzy got up from the sofa and climbed onto the counter, spreading her legs wide so her knees hung off both sides of the island and then slid herself forward until her pussy was inches from Angie's face. She reached out and grabbed a fist full of Angie's hair, pulling her face down to her snatch, muffling her cries with her wet pussy. "That's it. Eat my fucking pussy. You know you want it. Stick that tongue in me!" Suzy cried as she pulled Angie to her pussy.

"Fuck!" I grunted as I watched Angie aggressively lick and suck Suzy's pussy while I pounded into her pussy, bouncing her face into Suzy and her huge tits off the counter.

"OHHHHH SHIT!" I hollered as I felt my cum start to boil up and explode inside Angie's spasming pussy. My whole body was wracked by spasms that jerked my hips, ramming my cock deep into her with each new surge of hot cum. My spurting cock pushed Angie deep into her own climax, her screams of pleasure muffled by the pussy pressed to her face.

I stood panting as my cock began to shrink, Angie frantically licking and sucking Suzy's gushing pussy as she climaxed with us. I watched Suzy sit with her head thrown back, her screams echoing in the cabin as her climax wracked her body with tremors and shudders, her pussy gushing spurt after spurt of her cum all over Angie's face, who was doing her best to lap up the juices as well as continue to stimulate her exposed clit. Finally she lay back on the counter, her chest and big tits heaving as they glistened with sweat.

Angie pulled her face from the pussy in front of her and stepped back, my softened cock slipping from her and unleashing a flood of our combined cum that leaked down her legs and dripped from her engorged lips.

"Ok, we definitely need to clean up now." She said as she took my hand and led me out toward the deck. It only took her a moment to turn on the water and adjust the temperature to a comfortable level. She quickly began soaping my body, barely getting me lathered up as Suzy caught up with us. She moved under the water with us and started soaping Angie's body while reaching around me so she could rub her tits around my slick back.

"You really know how to make a girl happy." Angie said with a giggle as Suzy squeezed her tits.

"Hell, all I did was what you have been trying to get me to do for a long time." I answered as her hands moved around my body, playing with Suzy's tits while she played with my flagging cock at the same time.

"Oh sweetie. It was so worth the wait. I just hope you don't mind making the rest of the night enjoyable. Joe will be by tomorrow with the duffel you accidently left behind." She said with a wink.

"Does Joe know what you're up to?"

"Of course. What do you think he's doing tonight? He flew up to play in person with someone he has been playing online with. It's all in fun. Keeps our relationship interesting. Yeah, he knew I was coming up here to try and seduce you. I just didn't expect you to have such an easy time of it, not to mention getting to play with Suzy again at the same time. Do you think you can keep us both entertained for one night?"

"I know he can." Suzy said as she slid around to wrap an arm around the two of us. "And I'm sure if he gets a little tired we can find a way to keep him interested, if I take the events of the last half hour as any indication."

"He did seem to enjoy seeing two of us. I'd really like to see if we can teach him a few new positions. Judging by how well he did on your pussy, I suspect the three of us are in for a very interesting night."

"I agree. But I think dinner is burning, so we better get that taken care of so he has the energy he's going to need." Suzy said with a squeeze, pressing one of her tits and one of Angie's tits against my chest while the two of them pressed their other tits together. It was by far the most interesting hug I had the pleasure of enjoying, and I suspected the rest of the night was going to be just as pleasurable.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers