The Café Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Toma, not without roobber!"

Chris had never seen another man fuck a woman before. As exciting to see as fucking the girl. He just stared, almost mesmerised, seeing Toma's long cock sliding in and out of Milka, just where he had been moments before. Seemingly he was witnessing the first vagina to penis contact of their marriage without the separating thin barrier of latex. Was this the final consummation of their marriage? Was he going to witness that?

But no. Perhaps a dozen, perhaps a baker's dozen of strokes, but not as much as a score, and Toma pulled out. Definitely a bigger penis than his own. Definitely! It was not, though, going to be baby making time or even full consummation. Something had snapped in Toma's mind but now he had himself under control -- before even a bubble of semen had reached the end of his cock. Wet and glistening yes, but from Milka not his balls; his big, hairy balls.

The two men faced each other, 'swords' sort of drawn or at least erect penises, pink and swollen, opposed to each other. Both wet, both streaked with Milka's wetness. A jerk of Toma's head. Chris read it that he should re-enter Milka.

Doing as he was told he got back up on the bed; amazed he still had his erection. Milka was repositioning herself upon the bed, bottom now facing away from the standing Toma and ready for Chris. Chris crawled back across the bed to Milka, all the time conscious of Toma's eyes upon him. Crawling to Milka and then rising up to hold her hips, his penis at the ready. Toma was watching every move; watching Chris lining up, a nod from him and Chris pushed back into his wife; a thin smile from him and then he stepped forward to the bed and pushed his own cock into Milka's open mouth.

It was surreal. Toma staring at him and Chris staring back. Their eyes locked as they each in their own way pushed their erections at and in the woman below them. Toma into her mouth: Chris into her vagina. Was it a contest -- who could hold out the longer? Steady movement, two cocks sliding in and out of the girl.

Seemingly it was meant as a contest. Toma did not stop his steady rhythmic thrusting, so neither did Chris. Chris arguably lost; was unable to hold out and found himself sliding over the brink to peak and ejaculate into Milka's vagina.

Toma just kept going but now with a broad smile upon his face. He did not seem to ejaculate even after going at Milka for quite a bit longer. He brought his cock out of Milka's mouth as hard as when it went in. A jerk of his head clearly indicated Chris was to vacate Milka's vagina. Toma watched, Toma smiled as Chris' now flaccid penis appeared. He stepped back with his large penis still proudly erect, his big knob peeled and upright, and turned and walked out of the room, a strangely satisfied smile upon his face.

Was it that Toma was saving himself, trying to retain his semen and readiness to be hard for next time with Milka; or was it perhaps he was embarrassed or shy about coming in Chris' sight? One thing perhaps for Chris to see his cock, another erect but quite too much to see it spurt or for Chris to see his stuff dripping from Milka's mouth. Or was it perhaps simply him emphasising his possession of the larger cock; his stamina and readiness for his wife? His proudness in his greater manhood, his bigger and fertile genitalia.

Chris dressed and went down the stairs.

Toma almost had a smile as he thanked Chris. The door bell tinged as he left the café. Chris left wondering whether Toma's thanks were for his custom or for helping him with his wife?

It was unusual on the Tuesday morning. No Milka, just Toma at the counter. A customer leaving with a lidded beaker of coffee and a croissant in a bag as Chris came through the door.

"Morning Toma. Cappuccino if I may."

There was a hint of a smile from Toma and, when he brought the coffee, he came with his own drink and sat with Chris. "Milka likes you. Likes what you do." He shrugged his shoulders. "She is a little less demanding -- a little less. I don't think she is normal. Too highly sexed."

Chris was not quite sure how to reply.

"She's rather high maintenance, I think you English would say."

"Likes buying clothes?"

"No. She is demanding for..." He made a rather graphic gesture with two fingers of one hand placed within the circling fingers of the other and moved up and down vigorously. "But she is so good, so sexy, I love her. I love the sex but there is too much. I both can't help it and yet want to stop. To rest."

He talked, perhaps happy to be unburdening himself, revealing the extent of the 'nymphomania,' a very 1960s term Chris recalled from his youth. Toma described how tired he got and so drained. "Empty balls," he said, "like car that has run out of petrol!"

They had not had sex before marriage. "No, not even petting," he had said and then relented a bit. "I had felt her breasts but not..."

"Had she... wanked you?"

"No, she would not touch. And then our wedding night... and next morning... and afternoon... Wonderful at first but then, so much. I only have one cock. Need two." He looked sideways at Chris, "maybe three!"

The bell at the door tinkled and in came Milka, her short pigtails sticking out behind. Her face broke into a smile. She said nothing as she walked past the men and went up the stairs.

"You better go," said Toma, "she wants fucking. I can tell. Spank her for me. She bad girl!"

Chris hurriedly finished his coffee and left Toma and ascended the stairs. Already Milka was in the bedroom; already she was naked upon the bed, lying there on her stomach, her round and naked bottom uppermost; within his suit trousers Chris' cock grew.

"Toma says I am to spank you."

"He say other things too?"

"I'm to fuck you."

"Yes, you spank then fucks. Toma say he pleased you helping him."

Chris did spank Milka. It was clear she expected it; made him sit on a chair, a hard wooden chair, and then draped herself over his knees; naked woman over his suit trousers. It was not just the prospect of sex, not just the idea of spanking a young woman as if she was an errant schoolgirl but the submissive way Milka simply prepared herself for 'punishment' which really got to Chris. As always upstairs in Toma and Milka's flat Chris found himself hard -- very hard. Across the way in the office the men and women were going about their work. He could see them as he sat there with Milka's bottom in his lap. How many of the men there would have liked to take some of the women over their knees and spanked them? Raising skirts, lowering tights and knickers and exposing bare, sometimes wobbling flesh.

Perhaps as good for the men to be spanked themselves. Trousers and pants lowered, the men lying across the women's knees; knees a little parted so their genitalia could hang comfortably down into the space between the knees; perhaps before the hands descended those same knees closing so the hanging penises were held between nylon covered knees and thighs; held securely so the men could not escape the falling hands upon their soon to be smarting male hairy bottoms. Would some or all of the men erect whilst clasped by nylon clad legs; their errant penises growing, their foreskins retracting and bare, sensitive knobs sliding and expanding across the nylon; would perhaps some become too excited as they flinched away from falling female hands; would penises spurt, depositing semen on black nylon; white streaks on black?

"I think, Milka, I'd like... I'd be more comfortable if I took my trousers off."

The young wife laughed, "Chris want cock against Milka."

She got up and watched as he dropped his clothes.

"Nice hard cock for Milka -- after spanks."

Again, the girl draped herself over his knees but this time she tucked his penis between her legs, so it was where she was both warm and wet. Not just a naked bottom to see but the pink smooth rounded end of his penis peeking out between her bottom cheeks, its little hole -- its eye -- looking up at him as if a little surprised to be there.

Milka jumped as his hand descended once again. Chris was careful not to smack his knob. Instead of it being 'punished' with a slap it was rather more rewarded by a lovely little sliding as Milka reacted to the impact of his hand. Down came his hand again and, once more, Milka moved, making his penis slip up and down in her sex.

Down below would Toma be able to discern the sound of a woman's bottom being smacked? Would a customer look up at the ceiling and wonder what the sound was?

"I be good girl now, Chris, I fucks you good."

Up from his thighs but not to the bed. She held him down when he began to rise and, instead, she mounted him as he sat there, sitting astride his thighs and guiding him up into her.

"Bouncy, bouncy," she said, unexpectedly. Now where had she got that English expression from? But it was more than apt: Milka was doing just that up and down his erection, up off his thighs and down again. Chris clasped her to him; and tried to catch the hard points of her breasts with his tongue.

"This good, Chris, I not do this with Toma. We not fuck on chair. You hold my little woman."

"Little man in the boat?"

"Ha, not man but woman. I penis not have! Little woman in boat, as you says."

Little man or woman, Chris slipped his hand down and found what he was instructed to find and very quickly it had just the right effect upon Milka. Clearly a very nice orgasm.

"We fucks little longer, Chris. You no come yet please."

A little longer but not that long; not with Milka bouncing up and down so enthusiastically. His penis could not help it, could not help shooting its stuff up into the young woman as she rode.

"Oh, bad Milka. Look what I made you done. I needs more spanks."

And so Chris found the girl across his thighs once more, his wet and wilting cock squashed by her as he gently spanked her once more and, importantly, worked her little woman. Perhaps his moving fingers were like oars, rowing her through the water -- or was that taking the analogy of a person in a boat too far? Nonetheless he 'rowed' her to a second orgasm.


12