All Comments on 'The Campus Tour'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdover 12 years ago
Tara the slut

I loved thius first part and can't wait to see how far this goes and will mom find out her son is a gurlly cocksucker that loves cock as much as she and Tara's sister

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Lovely Story

Ahhh, the first feelings of being feminine. I remember them so well and you hit it exactly with the emotions Tara showed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The next day

With no luggage yet, day two for Tara/Jason should be exciting with new clothes and perhaps a dress-up dinner with Mom and Erica

toni49toni49over 12 years ago
wounderfull

wounderfull story and will be wating for the part got me all excited

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 12 years ago
sexy

I can't wait to read more about Tara.

JD2100JD2100over 12 years ago
oh my

so hotttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! please give us more. can't wait to see what Tara, mom and sis do for day 2. I love your stories and hope we see chapetr 2 real soon. I can't belive i actually stopped cumming long enough to write this message. Love ya babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please give us more

Oh my! I cannot WAIT for a second chapter, or even a whole series... i can imagine Jason finding more and more excuses to be Tara, or even going to college as Tara... can't wait to see where this goes ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree! Another part is more than needed!

I enjoy stories where a guy ends up having to wear women's clothes because of some mishap. But I'm not normally crazy about the stories where the guy ends up meeting another guy when dressed and suddenly gets all turned on by it and pretty soon is getting popped up the rear.

But this story is so well put together and the author has made the whole thing so believable and cliche-free that I wouldn't mind seeing another part explore Tara and Mark, even if would turn out Mark knew Tara was a guy and was attracted to him for whatever reason and they got involved. Also neat to see a guy not end up dressed in a "long wig." The Emma Watson look was a cool way to go with this. Some guys with short hair if it's styled right look more girly than with long hair.

So yes, please keep this going! It's one of the best tales of its type I've ever read.

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 12 years ago
Oh, yes! Really hot,hot story here! Please continue with more chapters.

I myself write these types of stories, but I rarely find any here that are exciting enough to spend my time reading. This story, however, is one great exception. I realize that a longer story would have precluded the boy not fall in love so quickly with his feminine attire, but rather fight his urges more forcefully until they finally overcame him. But still, come the next morning, in the light of day, when reasoning minds and cooler heads prevail, and they all return to the land of winter weather, maybe Jason will be better able to fight off the seductive urges of Erica's taunts to try on once more those luscious, delectable feminine items of clothing. At least for a little while longer. However you continue, it definitely needs to be continued. This is a great story.

GerriSCDGerriSCDover 12 years ago
OOHH!

Please, please continue with the story.

JD2100JD2100over 12 years ago
Hope to see another story soon.

Haven't seen anything from you for a bit. I understand though that life is busy but I must say that I enjoy all your stories so much. Would love to see chapter 2 and so on iun this story and others you have written. Even other story lines from you would be just as appreciated. Love ya and thanks for all the great stories you have written.

freemic3040freemic3040over 12 years ago
Consensus

I agree with the consensus, PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS STORY!!!

Loved the story and would love to see where it can go from here!

Please don't leave us all wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SEXY CAMPUS GIRL

YOU GO GIRL,

MARK IS NOW YOUR MAN , YOU KEEP DRESSING SEXY FOR HIM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS

Such a great story, reeally wish it was longer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE IT

Such a great story, hope you add more to it soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!! :)

Great story would love to see more chapters for development

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please keep going

I'm hooked and love Jason/Tara and want to read more. Please bring out more chapters.

ts508ts508about 10 years ago
MORE CHAPTERS OF TARA

REALLY LIKED YOUR STORY WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
More

Please write more chapters this is one of your best.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
More please

Please continue with this story. Perhaps where the mother gives Tara to Mark to take out and and gives her blessing for Mark to fuck hear daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous