All Comments on 'The Capitol Limited'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
oreolover13oreolover13over 6 years ago
Sequel????

Plzz make a second one!!! Omg plzzzzzzzzz. It was amazing. Everything was just perfect. More chapters plzzzzzzzzz.

zephyerzephyerover 6 years ago
WOW,

I got to take a train! Was in bed with a guy and we were pillow talking about our history. He said he and two other guys had a sleeper car on Amtrack. Spent almost the whole trip sucking and fucking. Only went out to eat and get some air. He said biggest turn on was keeping the curtains open as they were almost the last car and doing sex acts in front of the window as they pulled out of the station and knowing people were seeing them.

Very well written story and a real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely written

Nicely written: I felt I was on the train myself. And hot - really hot - gay sex too (okay, I pretended STDs didn’t exist as enjoyed the bareback action!). The character of Denise was an interesting addition too (even heavily pregnant women still love sex: I remember my wife seemed even wetter and hornier than normal when pregnant...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Didn't see that end coming and it was exciting for me - I am a sub sissy bottom and love to enact 'rape' fantasies with dominant men

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and really well written. You built up the tension well, with the description of the leather man and his belt/whip. At times you made us wait a little, involving the senator’s wife, but you knew we wanted the scenes with the leather man and you had us hooked. Hope there’s going to be a sequel. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...