The Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we stopped I heard someone get out of the front of the van and a short while later the back door opened and Alycia climbed into the back with me. My hood was removed and I saw through the open door that we were outside my flat. I did not like being stark naked in the back of the van with one door half open. Alycia told me that we were going to walk into the flats but, looking around in desperation, I saw no trace of the coat which I had worn the last time we did this. Alycia gripped my upper arm and began to pull me towards the door but I resisted. I could not walk to the flats from the van totally naked for all to see.

Alycia spoke very firmly and told me that it was up to me. If I was a good girl and did what I was told they would crowd around me so that no-one could see me but if I misbehaved they would simply lift me down from the van and drive away leaving me naked in the street. By now the boys were standing at the back of the van; what could I do apart from obey? Feeling very vulnerable I allowed them to help me down from the van and one of the boys held the free end of my leg shackles as we walked up the steps and into the open door which Alycia must have opened before she opened the back of the van. As soon as we were in the hallway of the flats Alycia nodded to one of the boys and he looped my keyring with my flat keys around the leg shackle and then stooped to lock it around my free ankle.

"OK Chicken, this is where we leave you. I'll see you later."

For a moment I did not believe her but they all moved to the front door, went outside and shut the door waving to me through the glass. As they left I made desperate pleas for help through my gag but it had no effect. So now I was naked and gagged with my hands locked behind me and my feet in shackles. The keys to my flat were attached to my ankles and the keys to the handcuffs and shackles were taped to my belly just above my exposed shaven pussy. Standing in the hallway I was in full view of the street through the glass in the door so I moved towards the fire door which led out of the stairway into the little vestibule containing the door to my flat and the door to my neighbour's flat. I turned with my back to the fire door and managed to open it with my cuffed hands then I was in the small dark space with the safety of my flat a few feet away but I could not possibly reach the keys taped to my belly and nor could I get the flat door keys from my chained ankle high enough to unlock the door.

The fire door had glass panels so if anyone came down the stairs or in the front door they would see me. I needed to get away from here as soon as possible but I had to face the terrible fact that I could not reach the keys to free myself or get into my flat without help. The flat next to mine is occupied by a guy in his fifties who keeps pretty much to himself although he is pleasant enough when he says "hello" if we happen to meet in the hallway. It seemed that he was my only hope so, with my heart in my mouth, I put my back to his door and rang the doorbell with my cuffed hands then I stood back to wait aware that he would be viewing his visitor through the peephole in the door. It seemed quite a long time before the door opened a crack and he peeped out asking what I wanted. You stupid man, how can I tell you what I want when you can see I have a scarf tied in my mouth? I made urgent sounds through my gag and he got the message and opened the door for me to enter his hallway. His hall, like mine, is quite narrow so we were now in quite close proximity. His door was shut now and he was standing behind me untying my gag. My face hurt and my mouth was dry but I managed to put some words together.

"I'm so sorry, it was a student prank. My friends chained me up and left me here. The keys are behind that tape."

I nodded downwards towards the black X on my belly.

"Could you please unlock me?"

I was grateful for the age of my neighbour as a younger man might have seen all sorts of opportunities flowing from the sudden appearance of a naked and helpless girl in his hallway but my neighbour was just flustered. After a second he seemed to reach a decision.

"You'd better come through to the bathroom. If I just rip the tape off it will hurt, I'll have to bathe it off. Will that be alright?"

I followed him to his small bathroom where he put a folded towel over the edge of the bath and bade me sit down next to the basin. He ran some warm water into the basin and took a flannel from the rail then he moved the wet flannel towards my pubic mound. I was aware that I did not even know his name. He very gently bathed the area and began to ease up the tape as the water attacked the glue. This process was surprisingly unembarrassing. Quite soon he had lifted the tape sufficiently to remove the two precious keys and he unlocked my ankles then my wrists leaving me rubbing my wrists and ankles which were marked with bruises and red wheals. I was sitting with my knees together not that this hid very much. He briefly left me and returned with a dressing gown which I put on. I still had black tape hanging off my belly but he had done what was required in removing the keys and was not going to finish the job. I was effusive in my thanks and said that I would return to my flat now that I had unhooked my door keys from the leg irons. I promised to return his dressing gown very soon.

I was careful to look through the peephole in the door to ensure the coast was clear before making the dash to the welcome sanctuary of my flat. It seemed to be an age since I had last been here in my cosy, normal world; I made my way to the bedroom which was festooned with all the clothing taken from my wardrobes and with bedding all over the floor. In the bathroom the laundry basket was empty and t shirts and socks lay on the floor nearby. Alycia had obviously been through the bin and removed all the underwear which had been there so I now possessed no underwear at all. I was thirsty, tired and hungry. I flopped down on the bed and held my borrowed dressing gown around me.

I was sort of dozing when I heard the front door open and my heart jumped in terror. Who was in the flat? Then I heard Alycia's voice.

"It's only me. Are you here?"

She must have copied my keys while I was being held captive so now she could enter my flat whenever she chose. She came into the room and sat on the bed beside me. She said that she would help me to tidy up and that I had done so well during my ordeal which, she reminded me, had been my own idea from the start.

Alycia lay on the bed beside me and stroked my hair then she began to hug me and we lay there for a while talking quietly and enjoying the closeness. She told me that I had shown myself to be a natural submissive and that something within me was attracted to what had begun this weekend. She said that we would both take Monday off college and that she would take me out to replace my lost underwear but she said there would be some changes. We slept together in my bed on Sunday night and did not leave the bed until about 9am on Monday.

MONDAY

Monday morning was quite leisurely. We finished tidying the flat and I returned my neighbour's dressing gown and thanked him again. He was quite charming about it all. Then Alycia and I sat down in my lounge and had a talk.

She said that I could not deny that I had enjoyed being her captive and that I had chosen to place myself under her control. She offered to continue to control me and I have to admit the prospect seemed so attractive in an undefined way. It was like being a little girl again and having all the responsibility taken from me. Alycia said that she had a shopping list in her mind for today but it would require money and she asked me for my cheque book and bank cards which I meekly handed over. She said that she would keep them for me and she would give me pocket money just like my mum used to do.

Then the two of us set out on the bus into the city. Of course Alycia did not tell me her plans and I knew I was not allowed to ask questions. Firstly we went to a department store where Alycia bought some plain white vests then we went into the sports department of the same store and she bought a selection of gym pants of the sort worn under hockey skirts. She bought them in navy, bottle green, grey and black. I had noticed with increasing horror that she had bought no bras or lingerie. Her next purchases were some white blouses and dark shortish skirts as well as white ankle socks then we left the shop and went to a school outfitter where she bought a tie and a jumper in the colours of the local girl's Grammar School. From there we went to one of those little shops where teenaged girls buy hair slides and scrunchies and Alycia bought some slides and scrunchies.

When we were back in the street Alycia told me that I would not be getting very much sex as any man would fall about laughing as soon as he saw my juvenile underwear. Despite my fear of punishment I asked Alycia if this was all the underwear I was to be allowed and she confirmed that it was.

"The vests will be quite tight and they will keep your little boobs restrained and you must make sure you wear quite loose tops so your nips don't show through. The overall effect will be to make you even flatter chested than you were already. Get into the habit of tying your hair back and you will look about fourteen. It's lucky you aren't very tall. Of course you don't have to wear your full school uniform at college unless I specifically say so but you will wear it when I tell you to especially when we are out together. Naturally you will never wear any makeup at all and I will confiscate whatever cosmetics you have at the flat; also you will keep your pussy and underarms permanently hairless and there will be inspections."

As I miserably accepted the way that Alycia was turning me into a teenager she went on to say that I had already broken the rules by asking her about whether I could have any grown up underwear so we had to consider punishment. I trailed meekly along beside her as she led me along the street and into a sex shop where she spent a few minutes browsing until she came to a selection of school canes with crooked handles. Alycia handled a few of the canes and whipped them through the air before choosing one and leading me to the counter where a man in jeans was watching a porn film on a small television.

"We will take this to punish my niece here please. You will like that won't you Julie?"

"Yes Auntie."

She made me carry the cane all the way home on the bus back to my flat. Of course the cane was used on me regularly and my "Aunt Alycia" controlled my life for the rest of the time that I was at college. There is a lot more to this tale and perhaps I will tell you about it some time.