All Comments on 'The Carson's Party'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huzzah!

What a fun story. I like the dialogue best of all, as if some writer from the golden age of pictures decided to tackle muff diving.

Rad'lRad'lover 16 years ago
Well done -

a good story and well written! I noticed only one short bit of stilted dialog - most of the dialog was quite believable. Thank you for an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Fantastic. Sometimes it does seem unrealistic, but there are few things hotter than a reluctant straight woman that gets seduced by another.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 16 years ago
Kind of enthusiastic for a beginner

"Straight girl seduced" is a great theme, but this wasn't so much a seduction as a simple invitation, quickly accepted. Might have been nice to have the innocents go to the party, see the debauchery and slide a little more slowly into it.

That said, the descriptions were great! Much better than much of what I see here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing

fuck that was amazing. write more!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 13 years ago

It is so wonderful when simple, honest curiosity leads to stunning discovery. This well written story conveys this sense of things very well. I think I saw that there is a chapter 02, so I don't have to urge you to expand on this story. Do continue to write, please, because you do it very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was a really amazing story! :D

I liked almost every aspect of it ^-^

Thank you for giving me such a good time reading it (:

Darla7000Darla7000almost 10 years ago
Wonderful !

.... and thank you for helping me !

misgoody22misgoody22over 8 years ago
Me pick me

I want that so badly to happen to me!

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooabout 5 years ago
Phew!

That was a fantastic story of a woman turned. Loved the way you constructed that and can't wait to read the second part. Five star eroticism.

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

I really liked the story and the kind of innocent tone. It was well written and shows attention to detail in the composition. This was a real pleasure to read full stop. If I could offer any encouragement, it would be to focus on some more of the dialog. It was the only element that felt a little stilted to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was hot! A pleasure to read. One thing that jarred was that I don't think Elise would be making smart remarks about foot massage when she was that close to orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous