The Cat and... the Bat?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Egyptian? Nice. Not surprising," Jake commented.

"Well, they revered cats as deities. What's not to like?" Selina giggled.

A moment later, Jake saw her step up to a blank part of the wall. Removing her gloves, Selina placed her hand against a section, which lit up and scanned her palm. A moment later, a hidden closet opened up, revealing her hiding spot for her cat suit and weapons. To Jake's utter shock, she hung her helmet on the wall and casually began to unzip her jumpsuit.

"Um... d-do you want some... p-privacy?" he stammered.

"No."

Selina turned to face Jake. Her jumpsuit was still on her shoulders, but the zipper had been lowered down to her pelvic region. It was instantly clear that she wore neither a bra nor panties. With a sly grin, she sauntered up to Jake and wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling every muscle in his body trembling.

"What the hell is happening?" he muttered.

Selina giggled. "Well, I don't know what planet you're from, but where I come from, when a woman invites you to her home and starts taking her clothes off in front of you, it means she's trying to seduce you."

"But... why me?"

"Jake, please. You're a sweet guy, and you saved my ass tonight! I just want to repay you properly for that," she said, placing a hand on his cheek.

Laying his hand on hers, he replied, "You don't owe me anything."

"Fair enough. All the same, you get my motor running, Jake," Selina said, licking her lips. "You treat me like you know I've got a brain, and you're fucking fearless in a real fight! Believe me, right now, what I want... is you."

Jake was helpless to protest any further. As Selina drew closer, he became lost in her mesmerizing emerald eyes. After a few glorious, tension-filled moments, she tilted his head down and placed a long, sensuous kiss on his lips. This was nothing like the kiss Hailey had given him earlier. While Hailey's was nothing but the physical act, Selina threw everything she had into it, recognizing it as a moment of true intimacy. Even though Jake couldn't fathom the reasons, it was clear she was telling the truth: Selina Kyle desired him.

"Mmm... you're a great kisser, Jake," she purred as they separated.

As he hadn't made any moves to undress her further, Selina began to peel off her jumpsuit. Her porcelain skin glistened with sweat, which beaded up and trickled down to her incredible breasts. They were large, round, and soft, jiggling slightly with every move she made. A pair of tiny pink nipples dotted them, and it was clear they were already hard from their previous kiss. After slipping her arms free of the sleeves, Selina turned her back to Jake and glanced over her shoulder as she lowered the last of the jumpsuit down her legs. She shook her perky ass a few times for good measure, beckoning him to touch her with every move she made, but poor Jake was still too dumbfounded to do anything more than stare. After a moment, she turned to face him once more, at last presenting her nude form to him. Jake wasn't sure what his favorite part was: her hairless pussy, jiggling breasts, or the smoldering look on her face.

"Tell me the truth... I died on that roof and went to Heaven, right?" Jake asked.

"Nope. I'm completely real, Jake," Selina replied. "Now, I'm pretty filthy from my patrol, so I'm going to take a shower... and you're gonna join me."

Jake gulped in anticipation. "Only if you're sure you want me to?"

"Positive," she whispered into his ear, licking his earlobe for good measure.

As Jake watched Selina saunter into the bathroom, he shook himself awake for a moment and began to strip out of his costume. It took him only a few seconds to kick off his boots and slip his jumpsuit off, but it felt like an eternity to him. Soon, he was dressed only in boxers and an undershirt, and he joined Selina in the bathroom. To his pleasant surprise, the bathroom was just as spacious and luxurious as her bedroom, containing a huge walk-in shower made of black marble. Selina stood at the faucet adjusting the temperature of the water.

"You plan on getting those wet?" she asked with a smirk.

"Huh? Oh!" Jake replied, realizing he still had his underwear on.

"C'mon, don't be shy," Selina cooed. "I promise it'll be worth it."

After hesitating a moment, Jake peeled his shirt off and exposed his toned chest and abs to her. His hands trembled as he lowered his boxers to the floor, revealing his stiff cock at last. Selina's eyes went wide at the sight of Jake's erection; he had to be at least eight inches long with substantial girth. She was at first worried he might split her in two, but eventually decided that was exactly what she needed him to do.

"Impressive," she murmured.

"Um... t-thanks."

"Water's warmed up; come on in!"

Following her into the shower, Jake was treated to the highly erotic sight of Selina Kyle under the spray of water. Her body was arched back, soaking her long hair in the stream and allowing the water to cascade down the valley between her incredible breasts. She slowly opened her eyes, smiling at the good-looking young man who had joined her. Before he knew what hit him, Jake was pulled under the water and into a passionate lip-lock with Selina. Though he was still a bit tentative, Jake soon found it impossible not to caress her wet form with his hands, squeezing her ass a bit before moving up her back.

"Ooh, very nice," Selina said. "A nice, firm hand, but with some finesse."

"Talk about some very nice things, these," Jake replied, squeezing Selina's wet breasts, "definitely qualify."

"I knew it; had you pegged as a breast man from the beginning," she grinned.

"Pretty much," he admitted. "May I ask exactly how big they are?"

"36D, and all natural," Selina replied proudly.

"I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect pair."

Hearing this, a twinkle entered Selina's eye as she got a perfect idea. She first turned Jake to let him stand in the stream of water before turning to the marble bench carved into the wall of the shower. Seated on the wet stone, she now had a perfect view of Jake's engorged member and began to stroke it lightly. Jake now understood and grabbed onto a strategically placed handle on the wall to keep from falling over. With a look of hunger in her eyes, Selina hunched over a bit and began to take his length into her mouth.

"Holy shit..." Jake gasped.

Releasing him from her first suck with a pop, Selina replied, "Now, don't go blowing your top too soon. I've got lots in store for you."

"I'll warn you... as best I can..."

"Good boy."

With a grin, Selina resumed her gleeful sucking of Jake's cock, focusing primarily on his sensitive head. She loved giving blowjobs, but deep throating was never something she could do well; her gag reflex was just too sensitive. Still, Jake couldn't complain, what with the sight of her full lips around his penis and the feeling of her swirling tongue. While Selina sucked, she also used her hands to stroke the base of his cock a bit. This was mainly to keep him aimed directly at her mouth, though the additional stimulation was also quite enjoyable for him. After several minutes of this, Selina released him, a huge grin spreading across her face.

"That was... amazing..." Jake muttered.

"Oh, we're not done yet, Jake. Ready for your reward?"

"Reward? This isn't my reward?!" Jake laughed.

"Well, all of this is for both of us, but what I'm about to do next is a special treat just for you. Consider it my thanks for your help tonight," Selina replied.

Without another word, Selina grabbed a nearby bar of soap, working her hands into a thick lather. After slicking up Jake's twitching member, she took the soap in hand once more and applied a generous amount of suds to her breasts. Jake now realized what she was up to and grabbed the handle on the wall as tightly as he could.

With a mischievous grin, Selina scooted forward to the edge of her seat and wrapped her tits around his cock. She started slow, alternating her breasts back and forth to stimulate him. Jake was in blissful agony from the sensations, but he could also tell Selina was holding back a bit; she wanted him to enjoy the ride for as long as possible. After a few repetitions of this, she wrapped them as tightly around him as she could and began to furiously jack his cock off. The suds continued to build as she brought him closer and closer to orgasm, her own arousal increasing all the while.

"You like that, Jake? You like fucking my titties?" Selina purred.

"Uh huh," Jake moaned in reply.

"Ooh, you're close, aren't you? I can feel this big cock throbbing and twitching," she continued. "I bet you wanna cum on my tits, don't you? Wouldn't you like that, Jake?" Without waiting for a reply, she released him from her breasts and took his cock in hand, stroking him with full intent to make him do just that. "Come on, Jake. Cum for me, right here on my breasts," she egged him on, propping them up with her left forearm.

The combination of Selina's sensual voice, jiggling breasts, and masterful stroking was just too much for poor Jake to fight. As much as he might have wanted to last longer, he could feel his orgasm welling up within him. Keeping a tight grip on the shower handle, he forced his eyes to stay open and take in every moment of Selina's pleasuring of his cock. She continued to stroke him, feeling every pulse of his throbbing member as hot semen began to build up. A moment later, Jake unleashed a cry of ecstasy as he spewed his load onto Selina's chest, coating her magnificent breasts with his seed. She just smiled and giggled while savoring the effect she had on him as he lost control in the best way possible.

"Sounds like someone enjoyed that," Selina cooed, standing and kissing him on the cheek.

"Uh huh," Jake sighed. "But, you didn't-"

"Don't worry, I know you'll take great care of me later, Jake," she cut him off. "Oh my, seems I've gotten myself even dirtier than before, haven't I? If you'll be a dear and help me wash off... then we can continue this in bed," she whispered, snaking her tongue into Jake's ear a bit.

Jake shuddered at this, now knowing full well that there was more to come -- a lot more. Still, as he helped Selina wash her sublime form, he was surprised at how businesslike she could be in such an erotic setting. Little did he know that this was simply a ploy on her part to get him into her bed, and into her pussy, as quickly as possible. Jake did miss out on watching as Selina washed his cum off her breasts, but seeing as he had a perfect view of her ass while washing her back at the time, he had no room to complain. After he had used the hand showerhead to wash the shampoo out of her hair, Selina decided they were clean enough and shut off the water.

"Here you go," Selina said, tossing him a fluffy bath towel.

"Thanks."

After they had finished drying off, Selina stepped up to the counter. "Why don't you go relax in bed? I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Sounds good."

Slipping under the covers, Jake started to tense up and worry once more. Selina had taken charge in the shower, but if her innuendo was any indication, he was likely minutes away from sliding into home, as it were. Would he be good enough for her? Jake was no virgin, but neither was he the most experienced guy around; he'd only had sex with three girls, all of them equally inexperienced. But Selina... she seemed so confident and assured. Hell, she'd had a relationship with Batman! How could Jake possibly compete with that? As his worries began to set in, a surprise visitor jumped onto the bed with him.

"Whoa!"

"Everything all right?" Selina asked from the bathroom.

"Yeah, Isis decided to come check me out," Jake laughed, seeing the black cat now on his lap.

"Aw, don't worry. She's pretty friendly. Just let her do her thing, and she'll get bored with you before too long," Selina replied with a giggle.

Isis spent a few minutes sniffing Jake with caution. Though he worried about bites and scratches in his unclothed state, she never showed any signs of fear or aggression toward him. Soon, Selina joined them and promptly scooped Isis into her arms.

"Isis, did you come to see my new boy-toy?" she cooed.

"Boy-toy?" Jake asked.

"Well, you are a boy, and I am playing with you, right?" Selina giggled. "Ok, Isis, time for you to go to bed. Mommy's about to get laid! Yes, she is!"

As Selina placed Isis in a plush pet bed in the corner, Jake suddenly noticed a distinct change in her.

"Your hair! How'd you get it dry already?" he asked, seeing it tied back in a ponytail.

"It's a pretty cool story, actually," she replied. "See, Batman originally created a powerful heating device to combat Mr. Freeze's weapons. But then I had the idea for another potential use. After Batman spent some time tweaking it down to a lower power level, I ended up with an instant hairdryer!"

"Impressive."

"That, by the way, is top secret. Lord knows I don't need every girl in Gotham breaking into my place to steal it."

"My lips are sealed," Jake replied, zipping his lips.

"I certainly hope not," Selina said, running her fingers through his hair. "I have big plans for those lips... and that tongue."

Picking up on her suggestion, Jake decided to take the lead for once and grabbed Selina by her slim waist, dragging her onto the bed with him. She giggled and kicked in feigned protest for a moment, but was soon silenced by Jake's lips pressing against hers. As he began to kiss his way down her body, Selina couldn't believe how utterly horny she was becoming. She was a very sexual creature to begin with, but even her wildest encounters with the Dark Knight hadn't gotten her this wet. Jake's worshiping of her breasts, and in particular her erect nipples, was quickly driving her insane. Before she knew what was happening, Selina's entire body began to convulse in a surprisingly strong orgasm.

"Oh, my!" she gasped.

"Something wrong?" Jake asked, pausing for a moment.

"No, it's just... that's never happened before," Selina replied. "My breasts have never been that sensitive, but the way you're playing with them... holy shit!"

"Well, if playing with your tits does that, I can't wait to see what happens when I do... this."

Selina bit her lip as Jake began to work lower, kissing his way across her toned belly and down to her hips. She mewed in disappointment when he didn't go straight for her pussy, instead licking his way up the inside of each thigh. After several long seconds of teasing and tormenting her, Jake at last approached her slit, running his finger lightly along the crease.

"Oh, yes.... Oh god, Jake, it's been so long..." Selina moaned.

As Selina spread the lips of her womanhood for him, Jake began his efforts to repay her kindness from their shower together. Thankfully, his prom date in high school had been an excellent teacher in this regard, giving Jake several helpful pointers to please a girl. Judging by Selina's reactions, said pointers were just as effective at pleasing a woman as well. Her hips began to buck slightly, but Jake just held her down gently with his body weight and continued his oral assault. All the while, Selina was becoming a babbling pile of goo, and the bedroom was filled with the sounds of her moans and saturated with the sweet aroma of her pussy. After ten minutes and three orgasms, she could stand no more and had to push his face away from her.

"Holy fuck... you're... incredible," Selina panted.

"Had to even the score after that shower," Jake chuckled.

"Fair enough," she giggled. Reaching over to her nightstand, Selina pulled out a condom. "Ready for the main event, stud?"

Jake nodded, still dumbfounded that this was happening to him. Lying on his back as Selina instructed, he gasped as she began stroking his length once more, bringing him to full attention. She gently tore open the packet and began to roll the condom over his cock; even when completely unfurled, it barely managed to contain his appendage. Before he had a chance to take the lead again, Selina had already straddled him, trapping him between her legs.

"Nuh uh, Jake. Now, you're all mine," she purred.

Jake's eyes bulged as she began to lower herself onto his throbbing penis, taking about five inches to start with. After a few seconds of gentle rocking back and forth, Selina managed to get enough of her juices spread over his length to continue her descent. She threw her head back in ecstasy as she finally felt him fill her up completely; none of her previous partners, not even Batman himself, had been this big. Yet the best part was that Jake didn't seem to realize how massive he was, lacking the annoying machismo many guys have when they brag about their sexual prowess. He was just glad to be a part of the experience.

Placing her hands firmly on his chest, Selina began to bounce up and down his length at a feverish pace. Riding a man had always been her favorite sexual position. It wasn't necessarily that she enjoyed the power or that the man was more passive, but it provided Selina the chance to thrill a man through her direct actions, which only served to further her own arousal. Judging by the expression on Jake's face, she was succeeding in that goal and then some. After a few moments, she smiled as Jake reached up to fondle her bouncing tits.

"Ooh, I was hoping you'd do that," Selina remarked.

"They're just too tantalizing to ignore."

"Good. Give 'em all the attention you want, Jake."

Though his hands were busy with Selina's breasts, Jake's blue eyes remained locked on her mesmerizing emerald ones. He was blown away by her sheer joy and enthusiasm. Selina Kyle was giving him the ride of his life, yet she seemed to be getting off on it even more than he was! The more he got to know her, the more he couldn't help feeling certain things he'd never felt before. Selina was equal parts fearsome warrior, playful girl-next-door, and lustful nymph, his perfect woman if he could even dream such a thing even existed. Of course, these thoughts only served to bring him closer to the point of no return.

"Selina... you're gonna need to slow down if you want me to last."

"I'm close, Jake. Here, put your hands on my waist and pound it into me."

"You sure? I don't wanna hurt you."

"Positive. Nothing like a hard-and-fast cock to send me over the edge," she winked.

While Selina propped herself upright and balanced on her knees, Jake did as she asked and took a firm hold on her slim waist. His upward thrusts were a bit tentative at first, but Selina's demands for him to go harder spurred him on. Even through the condom, the sensations were mind-blowing, and Jake began to feel his balls swell up once again. A final nod and smile from Selina, and he pounded his final few thrusts into her pussy, sending them into a simultaneous orgasm lasting at least thirty seconds. Once their tremors had subsided, she laid flat on his chest, giggling from the euphoric rush and still refusing to allow his cock to exit her. Jake was just enjoying the sight of Selina's beautiful face and the feeling of her breasts squished against his chest.

"Was... was I?"

"Fantastic? Mind-blowing? The best sex I've ever had? All of the above," Selina giggled, kissing him sweetly.

"You serious?" Jake laughed.

"Of course! Jake, sex isn't just about the physical act, at least not for women. It's about the connection, mind and body, where two lovers heighten what would otherwise be an ordinary experience by feeding off each other. You may not realize it, but you were so in tune with my body that I literally couldn't stop cumming! I think I came five or six times in all; I'm never that multi-orgasmic!"