All Comments on 'The Chair'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Why did Holly stay with Jon as long as she apparently did?

He was an insensitive douchebag and a bully. Without yet reading the other stories you referenced, I can't imagine why she humored him, or even how she put up with him. He comes off more like an actual roommate than a spouse, bringing women home to fuck and insisting Holly send her nephew away. I was a bit surprised he didn't suggest filming Holly and Sam. And after Holly leaves him, what happened to all the videos he made of her?

I'm going to read the reference material to see if things make more sense, but one other thing that bothered me: The ex-husband, George. Sam apparently knew George was the person who'd assaulted his mom, and she was unconscious for some time after the assault, so there must have been witnesses who identified him, right? So why wasn't he in jail? At a minimum, I'd have expected a courtesy warning from the police (or at least the person investigating the assault) that he was out of jail.

I realize it's just a story, and a complicated one at that, but I was a bit distracted by those plot points. Another option might have been that George was arrested and held in jail. Sam and Sharon had their time together at the cabin, and then Sharon dies from an aneurism, which an autopsy revealed was a direct result of the assault. End result would be essentially the same: Sharon is dead, Sam is grieving, while George serves a life-sentence in prison. Just a thought.

ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

If this story didn't deserve a "Hot" rating, then I don't know what does. I decide to read it before the rstings were assigned, based on the authors track record. I'm so glad that I did.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I don't know about other readers

but for the first few pages it was really difficult to keep the names and relationships straight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
truely a good story!

well done just a little to tragic; for me but well done, tenbears43 keep on trucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

I liked it, it was really good.

LelouchLelouchabout 8 years ago

After this, I'm looking forward to the inevitable story of Holly hooking up with her kids when they return...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb...

you got Some Mad Writing Gift... well written nd Well presented... 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written

What a great story! Names and relationships confused me a little, but caught on. Not knowing what to expect, I can say I'll read it agin. What I like about the story is that it was not over the top "pornish" , had perfect amount of drama,sadness,and eroticism..thank you for writing this!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 8 years ago
So sweet

Such a touching story that made me want to touch myself. Bravo.

mastopakyamastopakyaover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved this story! You are an excellent writer. I enjoyed the fact that there was an actual story in which the sex so very much a part of it. This would make a fantastic film if it was done right.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story

That was some good writing. I was confused in the beginning with the introduction of Nikki and then her disappearance from the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous