The Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

The fire was roaring in the fire place. Sam and his aunt were right in front of it. He was sitting on the floor, Holly straddling him once again. Her back was arched, coming down from another orgasm.

Sam ran his hands over her sweaty body, massaging her breasts.

She kissed him again, "This will continue when we get back to Charleston. This will never end. Your mom would want us to continue this."

"Yeah," Sam kissed her back.

"We'll move in with Julie. We'll have our own room."

"We can paint it," Sam said.

"A light yellow," Holly smiled.

**

They drove back to Charleston the next morning. Upon their arrival, they said hello to Julie and excused themselves.

They made love in the shower, afterward continuing on their bed.

"This is, this is the best cock I've ever sucked," Holly said. Her and Sam were in a 69 position on their bed.

He chuckled, resuming his pussy eating.

After a mutual orgasm, pussy juices covering Sam's face, his aunt swallowing his cum, they embraced, holding each other on the bed.

His hands roamed over her body, up and down her back, against her soft skin. Before he went to sleep, his hand gently glided over the rise of her butt, barely patting it and caressing it with his thumb. Holly went to sleep with a smile on her face.

They woke up early, before Julie, and visited Sharon's grave. They put some flowers down, and held one another. In her head, Holly told her sister that she would take care of Sam and love him like she did while she was still alive.

They spent the rest of the day in bed, kissing, licking, sucking, and cumming - aunt and nephew becoming one over and over.

**

The next day, Sam was in the kitchen chatting with his cousin - Julie's son. He saw Holly out on the back deck and joined her with some sweet tea. She was wrapping up a phone call.

"Yes, same here. It was great talking to you. I think so, yes. Things will be much better," Holly told one of her children on the phone, glancing to Sam.

She ended the call, smiled, and dialed another number. "Now to call my son."

Sam put his arm around her and sipped on his tea.

The following Friday night, Sam was lying nude in bed, waiting for his aunt. Holly appeared in the door way, naked and grinning.

"Your cousin is out of town this weekend, looking at a college or something. So," Holly said, stepping aside.

Another nude woman appeared from behind her - Sam's other aunt, Julie.

"Yes. He's away," Julie explained. "I asked him if I could play with you every once in a while and he said 'sure mom!'"

Sam's two aunts approached him, climbing onto to bed. "So, we're going to have a great weekend!" Julie added.

Holly and Julie kissed their way down Sam's body, arriving at his cock, kissing and licking it to full erection. Julie kept sucking on it while Holly moved to Sam's face, kissing him sweetly.

"Both of us are going to love you like this. We're going to make your mom proud. She would be happy," Holly said, kissing him again.

"She is," Sam added.

Holly kissed back down his body, joining Julie in servicing his cock.

Sam closed his eyes, imagining his naked mother entering the room, watching her sisters service his dick. Sharon walked over to Sam, kissing him one last time.

"I love you. We all do," she said, before her image faded away.

He opened his eyes, watching his aunts hungrily suck and slobber all over his cock and balls, their eyes on his.

"I love you too," he said aloud, answering his mother and telling his aunts how he felt about them at the same time.

Holly took his cockhead out of her mouth, while Julie continued sucking on his balls. She looked at Sam, shared a sweet smile, and dove back in, resuming the long night of passion ahead of them.

The end.

**********************

To learn of how Nikki and Ted became lovers, feel free to read "The Long Absence: Ted's Story."

To learn of how Julie and her son became lovers, feel free to read "The Challenge Ch. 01."

You may see that Holly was a very different person indeed, before Sharon's death.

**********************

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers