The Chase

Story Info
Coed pursues her older married female professor.
3.6k words
4.23
89.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers

Sonya propped herself up on her elbow, watching the woman laying next to her sleep. She had a triumphant smile on her face, recalling last night and the culmination of weeks of pursuit.

Julia even accepted the challenge. She must have thought she was safe from Sonya. Shielded behind her husband of 30 years, her children and grandchildren, her professional position, she had been completely confident she could resist a 19 year old lesbian student.

"But you were wrong, weren't you?" Sonya whispered in glee to Julia, and to herself.

From the first day Sonya had taken one of her classes she had wanted her. The much older woman was dressed simply but stylishly, in a blouse and knee length skirt. Standing at her lectern in the front of the hall, as she covered the course syllabus she slipped one foot from her heel, absently flexing her knee. Sonya studied her. The silk stockings that covered her shapely legs, still so attractive at 55. A trim ankle matched the other, and Sonya had taken a deep breath as she imagined them tied to the posts of her bed. Sonya remembered licking her lips and the excitement must have shown through because she saw Julia looking at her. Somehow the female professor had realized her student's intentions even as they crystallized. Julia gave a tolerant smile. Sonya could see her thinking, "Not in a million years, young woman."

Julia had made Sonya chase her long and for most of the fall term. Sonya had made no secret about her intentions. She had spent their first student/teacher conference with her eyes traveling up and down her professor's rounded body, making no secret of her admiration.

Julia had simply smiled and refused to let the young gay woman's interest fluster her. Indeed, Sonya thought that Julia actually enjoyed being thought of sexually. She was sure that Julia's husband, also a professor at the college, couldn't be satisfying the needs of his wife. After all, she reasoned, they had been married so long they were surely in the dreaded relationship rut. Probably didn't do it monthly, and even then it was "Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am". Everyone knew that's how marriage went.

So Sonya kept up the pressure. She wore skimpy outfits to class. She discontinued wearing a bra to Julia's class, even going so far as to remove it in the bathroom just before going in. She made it a point to brush against Julia at every opportunity. Daringly, she pressed her breasts against her arm, knowing the other woman could feel her stiff nipples through the thin material. The resulting gasp made her day.

The term drew towards its conclusion. Sonya knew that Julia was weakening. In spite of herself, it seemed, her eyes rested on the young woman all during class. When Sonya made her almost daily visit to her teacher's office, she could see the older woman's gaze was becoming filled with a reluctant desire. It was time to push.

"We're having an end of course party after finals at my apartment, Ms Julia." Sonya leaned against the doorway of Julia's office. She slipped on foot from her shoe. Slowly she slid the bottom of her foot up and down her other calf. "We've discussed it and it would be great if you would come." Sonya anticipated Julia's automatic protest and blandly issued a challenge. "Of course, if you're worried that something might happen, that you couldn't control your actions, I would understand if you declined."

Julia's eyes were fixed on the movement of Sonya's leg. Startled, she pulled her gaze away and stammered out an acceptance. Sonya took the piece of paper she had previously written her address and directions on and slipped it into Julia's hand. For much longer than it seemed, she held Julia's hand, savoring the warmth of it. She was sure it wasn't her imagination when she felt the other's fingers tighten on hers.

Saturday night seemed to take forever to arrive. The party was well underway when Sonya answered yet another knock. This time it was Julia.

Sonya smiled happily as she invited the older woman inside. Her eyes followed the movement of Julia's body as she followed her to the living room. A black skirt over dark stockings and black heels was complimented by a white blouse. With a wicked grin, Sonya noted the blouse was cut fairly low and the top button was undone, affording a glimpse of a black lace bra and the creamy flesh it held in check.

Julia's arrival was hailed with enthusiasm by the other students. The female professor was actually quite popular with her students. She was an interesting teacher and while she made them all work in class, she graded fairly but with leniency to anyone who worked hard..

Sonya also noted that hers weren't the only eyes drawn to their professor's legs when she sat down on a vacant space on the couch and crossed her legs. Several male students were also absorbed in the sight. They clustered around Julia, lavishing her with genuine, if clumsy, praise and flirtation.

Sonya smiled inward. She made no attempt to make the slightest movement towards Julia. Instead, she concentrated on being a good hostess, and incidentally kept the wine glasses in the area of the couch well filled. She was confident in Julia's ability to brush off amorous male students. At the same time, the flattery was making the comely older woman relax and flirt back somewhat as she emptied more than one glass. As Julia talked freely to all her admirers Sonya simply refilled her wine glass each time she passed without any additional comment.

The evening grew late. Bit by bit the students drifted away, sometimes alone, sometimes in pairs. Sonya closed the door after the last straggler and quietly locked the door. She returned to the couch where Julia was still sitting. She sat down next to the professor, sitting on one leg, the other dangling freely. Her short skirt rode up so far that the older woman was able to instantly realize that Sonya's panties were nothing but a wisp of white lace barely covering the lips of her pussy.

The young student smiled inwardly as she saw Julia's gaze lock between her legs. Now was the time. She leaned over. Taking Julia's face in her hands she kissed her.

For a long, long moment Julia's lips clung to Sonya's. Then, her eyes widened and she suddenly freed herself and stood up. Picking up her handbag, she spoke in a shaky voice. "I think I better go." She backed away towards the door.

Sonya intercepted her. She knew the moment had come. Her arms trapped Julia against the wall and her mouth darted to capture the older woman's lips. She felt Julia's lips part, accepting her kiss for a long moment. Sonya took the handbag, tossed it on the couch and grasped Julia's hands in hers. Walking backwards, she led her quarry into the hallway.

As though realizing the bedroom and the bed lay at the end of the hall, Julia resisted again. "No, no, I can't. Its gone too far. I never thought it would come to this."

Sonya threw her slender frame against Julia's full, rounded body. She slid one hand inside the opening of the frilly blouse and plunged it inside the lacey bra. The other hand dipped to run up the stocking covered leg, pulling Julia's skirt up to the point that Sonya's fingers reached the smooth flesh above the stocking top. She ran her nails along the inside of Julia's thigh. The older woman moaned as Sonya licked her ear and whispered, "No, its gone just where you wanted it to go."

Feeling Julia weaken, Sonya pulled her towards the bedroom. She freed Julia's right breast, her palm picking up the hammering of older woman's heart. She began to roll the stiff nipple, pinching it in her fingers. Her other hand crept up to press against Julia's panty covered mound. Sonya smiled triumphantly as she felt how soaked the lace material was.

Julia moaned. Her effort to push Sonya away were becoming weaker. Her protests lacked force, becoming almost begging. "Please Sonya, please, don't. I don't dare. I've never done this, my husband, please, if he ever heard."

Sonya straightened. She put both hands on Julia's shoulders and pushed. "Its too late for games. I know you want this as much or even more than I do." Julia shook her head violently, but even as she did, her knees were buckling. "Enough." Sonya commanded. "Get dust circles on those knees." Julia dropped to her knees and Sonya pushed her own skirt up.

"Take down my panties." Ignoring a final muffled protest, she went on. "Do it!" She felt cool air rush over her wet pussy and felt the lacey material slide down her legs. Quickly stepping out of them she unzipped and dropped her skirt.

Sonya paused to savor the moment. She had won. This woman almost three times her age was kneeling before her. She pushed Julia's face to her, feeling the last resistance giving way.

"Oh yes, I feel your breath on me. In only moments you're going to be a lesbian. You want me so badly. You want to taste me." Sonya shoved her pelvis forward and with an almost despairing moan, Julia seized the young woman's hips and drove her face between the slender legs.

Sonya's back arched as Julia's mouth covered her pussy. She firmly kept the older woman's face tight to her, whispering instructions that grew louder and louder as Julia's tongue rasped up and down her teenaged slit. Her hips bucked as she felt Julia penetrate her vaginal opening and drive along her silk walls.

"Yes, yes, yes," Sonya's head rolled on her shoulders. Julia's tongue jammed deep in her pussy. Sonya felt herself building to her boiling point. With an almost guttural cry of victory, she seized Julia's hair and slammed the woman's face into her, her hips grinding her spasming pussy against the kneeling woman's mouth.

"Eat me, fuck me, drink me. You love it, you slut." In the throes of her orgasm she pulled Julia's hair to hold her tightly to her. She rode up on her toes, forcing herself down on her teacher. "Suck my cunt, swallow my girl cum. Its what you've wanted you isn't it, you sweet cuntlicker." Julia's muffled wordless cries matched Sonya's screams and the young woman felt her lover's mouth clamp over her pussy just as an unbelievable orgasm shook her.

"Yieeee!" Sonya thought she was going to faint from the shocks racking through her body. She fell to her knees, clutching Julia to her and holding her as her body was racked with the shudders of her release.

When the trembling subsided, Sonya lifted Julia's head from where it had buried against her shoulder. She anxiously scanned the older woman's face. "Are you okay," she asked, hesitantly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, well, to act quite like that."

To her intense relief, the other woman smiled and gave her a deep sticky kiss. "Its okay. If you were as turned on as I was, I understand why you acted wild. It was," Sonya almost laughed at the sight of her articulate teacher searching for words, "It was incredible. Wow."

Sonya stood on wobbling legs and helped Julia back up to her feet. Taking the older woman's arm she pulled her into the bedroom. She pushed her over to the bed and commanded, "Take your clothes off, now." Julia nodded, fumbling her blouse open. Wordlessly she dropped it to the floor, following it with her bra and skirt. When she sat on the edge of the bed and rolled her stockings down her legs, Sonya thought it was one of the most erotic sights she had ever seen.

"Oh darling." Sonya's eyes raked over the full luscious curves, "You are so beautiful." Even under the circumstances, Julia blushed. "Lay back on the bed." As the trembling woman complied, Sonya shed the rest of her clothing.

She leaned against the foot of the bed. Gently she took Julia's ankles and spread the other woman's legs. Kneeling between the outstretched legs, she ran her fingertips along their inside curves, murmuring softly, "Oh so nice and smooth." She leaned forward, tracing the kneecaps and then up the thighs. "So damp here, lover," as her questing fingers reached the beginning of Julia's curly vaginal hair. Julia's eyes widened and misted as Sonya ran her fingers through the already soaked hair, then along Julia's labia. The older woman barely smothered a scream as her student slipped both forefingers inside her.

"Mmmm, you do like that. But not yet, not yet," Sonya cautioned with an impish smile. She slid her fingers back down Julia's legs, ignoring a whine of frustration. Kneeling upright, she closed her eyes and stroked herself, opening her own slit with her fingers already wet with Julia's juices. She teased herself, now briefly touching her clit, now rubbing the length of her pussy.

"Please," the older woman's hoarse plea broke reached her ears.

"Please what, lover?" Sonya smiled down at Julia, as she continued to touch herself.

"Please, please, let me. I want you. I want you again."

Sonya leaned way over and kissed Julia. Carefully she turned around on the bed. A happy moan came from under her as she lowered herself down to Julia's waiting face. At the same time she pushed her hands under the older woman's full rounded ass and lifted the still uneaten pussy to her mouth. She breathed the enticing aroma of the older woman and dropped her mouth to Julia's soaked cunt.

This time there was no hesitation. They each matched the other, stroke for stroke, lick for lick. Faster and deeper, each one strove to bring the other to the point of no return. Sonya wildly licked and tongued Julia's delicious sweetness, reveling in the response of her lover to each touch and shaking from the return ministrations of the woman under her.

"Ahhh," breathed Julia and her body strained up against the teenager. Sonya had been trying to hold back and with a long sigh of relief she dropped down on Julia , crushing the two bodies together as they both came in one long sweet rush.

Exhausted from the passion and excitement of the night as well as the fury of their lovemaking, the two women struggled to find a way into each other's arms. They barely managed to snuggle tightly together before they both slipped off into a deep sleep.

Morning came and Julia awoke slowly. She rolled onto her side facing Sonya. With her eyes still closed she mumbled, "Good morning sweetheart."

Sonya grinned as she leaned close to the other woman. "Good morning to you too... sweetheart."

Julia sat bolt upright in the bed. Realizing she was nude, she clutched the sheet up around her neck. She flushed and almost inaudibly whimpered, "Oh my God." She looked around the room wildly and then back at Sonya. She all but wailed, "Oh my GOD." a second time.

Sonya laughed. "Well, dear professor of mine, it seems you were the fly and I was the spider all along. How do you feel this morning, knowing that now you are well and good an experienced pussy eater?" She bent one knee and exposed herself. "Want some more of this now?"

Julia shook her head madly. With a third "Oh my God", its volume somewhere between the first two statements, she swung her legs off the bed and groped for her clothes.

"They're over here, you gorgeous middle-aged lesbian," Sonya laughed, knowing instantly what Julia was looking for. "All except for this nice pair of still wet, black lace panties. They're mine from now on as a souvenir."

"Sonya," Julia faltered, then rallied. "Sonya, whatever happened last night, and oh it was amazing, so amazing. I never knew that sex with another woman could be anything like that. But still, please," Julia came around to Sonya's side of the bed and knelt down, looking beseechingly in the other woman's eyes. "Please let this be a secret. Please, don't ask me out again."

Sonya lifted an eyebrow. "Never?"

"Please, never." Julia grasped Sonya's hands. "This could ruin me, don't you see? My marriage, my career, even my children, I could lose all of them. I know you think I'm some kind of slut, but I really love my husband. Yes, its not the wild, fulfilling sex we had last night, but I'm comfortable with him. Please don't make me throw that away. After all," Julia suddenly stood, She lifted her arms and turned slowly in a circle. "How much are you going to want this body in just a few years, especially when you meet someone as young and vibrant as you are?"

Sonya looked Julia over carefully. "God, she was right," she realized. In the harsher light of day, the older woman's body showed its age. Her rounded hips, her stomach, her breasts all sagged slightly. Without makeup the crowsfeet around her eyes showed, as did the marks left by bearing her children.

Besides, Sonya realized, the thrill was over. The chase had been the exciting part. Not that last night had been anything but wonderful but a repeat wasn't what she wanted. In fact, a slight shudder ran through her body. What if Julia became obsessed with her? First experiences could do that, she knew. The business career she hoped for would hardly be helped by a college scandal that involved her and a tenured female professor. Especially a married one.

Sighing deeply, Sonya looked up at the pleading face. "You're right, of course. I promise. I will behave." She thought for a moment. "How about you? Now that you've tasted another woman, are you going to be able to resist it yourself?"

The relief that had washed over Julia's face was obvious. She scampered into her clothes. Holding her shoes and stockings in one hand, she ran her other fingers through her tangled hair. "I don't know," she admitted. "But this was very special, what happened here. I don't think this will come around to me the same way again." She leaned over the bed and kissed the young woman briefly. "Thank you." She turned and left the bedroom.

Sonya heard the front door click shut. She stretched. Sliding her hand under her pillow she retrieved Julia's black panties. She grinned and slipped them back under the pillow, closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

(The End)

(Epilogue)

Julia managed to unlock her BMW, tossed her heels and pocketbook inside, and collapsed into the driver's seat. She gave a deep sigh and examined herself in the mirror. She looked every bit of 55 this morning, no makeup, barefoot, her clothes completely disarrayed. She smiled, a bit sadly. Nothing like waking up next to someone to test how they really felt about you.

Speaking of that, she drove well away from Sonya's apartment building before stopping and getting her cell phone out of the glove box. She pushed the first stored number and her face lit up when a deep male voice answered on the second ring.

"Good morning honey." She paused "Yes, its a very good morning. It was a very good night too. Details? You scamp. I'll save them for when we're together and you can take advantage of them. I'll just say she put the full court press on last night. I stretched it out as long as I dared, but then I thought she was going to give in to my pleas and stop. I had to suddenly surrender." Julia laughed merrily. "After that, well, it got juicy."

"Yes, I gave her the begging routine this morning. 'Please, my husband can't ever find out' and all the rest of it. She swore she would keep it a secret. Yes she will, she's so smug about having seduced me it will be a memory she'll treasure forever. She'll pass me in the hallway with a grin on her face and I'll pretend to be embarrassed."

Julia giggled. "Speaking of details, did your little coed finally seduce you last night? She did. Good for you, I mean, good for her. Did you make her work hard at it? And swear her to secrecy also? 'My job, my wife, etc'. We are so bad honey." Thoughtfully, she paused. "Its been what, six or seven years since we both completed our, what did you call it once? Our annual 'student projects' on the same night." She sobered for a moment. "Its 'Same Time, Next Year', only we each have a different partner each time. Just once a year. 364 days we're the completely monogamous couple. That one-nighter we each allow the other keeps things so fresh between us. I bet they have no idea that after all these years we're still getting it on all over the house and just about every day."

patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers
12