All Comments on 'The Chase'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Okay, a bit different, and a twist

Very well written

but the plot definitely not my cup of tea, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BRavo

Great story.. Loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply Outrageous

Patricia51, we love all of your stories and this is one of the best we have ever read. The ending was so outrageous that it not only took our breaths away, but it had us laughing till we were flowing tears. You are very talented and we hope both of us are like Julie at that age.

mismusedmismusedover 19 years ago
The new Patti?

Outrageous doesn't get it, you stinker! How wicked, how evil, how decadent. Nice short story from a great erotic story teller.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Simply Incredible!

Wow, wow, wow, brilliant piece of writing so very, very good!

bj200057bj200057over 19 years ago
mis-categorized ??

shouldn't it be under lesbian category ? You might as well put it under erotic couplings or other mis leading cateogry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Panty Color Changed

From white at the party the night before to black in the morning when she tucked them under her pillow. That and some grammatical and spelling errors diluted the fun.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Once again, a great story.

The ending was priceless! I think they are going to raise their average times of having sex together higher telling each other their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

I rather enjoy stories where the hunter becomes the hunted or the spider becomes the fly.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Hey Patricia!

You done good again. I loved it. You always tell a very good story and this was no exception. A few grammatical errors, did not detract from the story.

To anon on the Left coast, re read the story Sonya's panties were white, not Julia's.

A great read, keep up the pace.

George

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmm?

DIFFERENT TWIST! BUT JUST DIDN'T DO IT FOR ME.

THANKS FOR WRITING!

SEXMATE

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
You are so mean!

You have the con(wo)men getting conned! The "sting" of the Universe!!!

You are brilliant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great story

Hy Patricia,

I loved the story are you going to continue with the rest of the storie i would love to finish reading the next chapter.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done!

Great story! I wasn't expecting the twist at the end. Your writing style is great. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story with the surprise ending! I really wished for such a chance to love my fav English lit teacher years ago at the university. Never happened EXCEPT IN DEVOTED FANTASY. Thanks for re-creating for me a chance to revisit those feelings, a tender kindness much appreciated, Patricia 51.

"Share the Love"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cool

Nuff said!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
I loved it

I was about to say that women seducers are just as bad as men at making women into cheating spouses. Then you turned the tables on me. What a unique story. Thanks.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Wonderful and fresh!

The plot, throughout, was fresh, thrilling, and discrete. Thank you!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

The one thing I especially loved about this was how the usual cheating wife excuse of, "It'll spice up our sex life," answered the criticism of why can't HE spice it up as well, and it worked!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nope. I like a lot of your work, but don’t need lesbians in my LW stories.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

It's not cheating if both spouses agree to it with no coersion. So 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written with a nice twist , when the victim becomes the prey ! 5 boners for this one !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big picture, this is a story about a creepy couple who use lies and deceit to obtain sex from others who are younger and more gullible but probably equally creepy. It's basically disgusting behavior. Why would I give a fuck about any of them?

Jalibar62Jalibar625 months ago

Sounds like everyone got what they wanted, wrapped in in a well-told tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous