All Comments on 'The Chaste Boy and the Locksmith'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
whitechocolate3whitechocolate3over 5 years ago
It wasn't my cup of tea

You write in a way that tells me you can be very good. But the story has too many elements that makes it, for me, bland and not erotic at all.

The dialogues seem fake, just read them out loud.

I love twinks, effeminate guys are awesome and hot. But there is no way this dude had a girlfriend and just now is finding himself to be a huge fag. Come on. If he is such a gay guy, why not just write about a gay guy. Or at least make him more manly.

Reading about this super twink who craves cock and is instantly turned, but somehow he had a girlfriend and never had a cock in his ass seems like a big lie to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not good

Manipulation and mind control is cruel. There may be some in this world that enjoy that, but I dare say, the vast majority of mentally stable folk don’t. Breaking down someone mentally and controlling them, not good form. I read the entire story hoping for some glimmer of freedom for this kid. No one, in real life, could really be happy with this kind of manipulation. You haven’t submitted anything to Literotica since 2014. Go back on your break. Sorry. I don’t like mean.

BambifemboiBambifemboiover 5 years ago
Deliciously Cruel

What happened to the little creampuff is so deliciously cruel, but I feel it helped him in the long run.

CorjixCorjixover 5 years ago
Had to Keep Reading

I think the mark of a decent story is how much one has invested in the need to keep reading it. I enjoyed the story and 'felt' the characters. Some may need more...for me this was fine. Please consider writing again about these two. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
End the myth.

Can we stop acting like the locks are nothing buy crap? You don't need a locksmith or a key. You can easily get something to snip off the lock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved this

As a failed male I need this to happen to me! to meet someone in whatever way and find your true self with someone who desires you for a relationship and the horniest sex ever. I would love an older man but then you are set for disappointment as they will be leaving the planet before you at some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please no

As a survivor of several abusive and unhealthy relationships, this story triggered me hard. Manipulation and abuse are never okay. Please remove this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Illogical

He isn't intelligent enough to try say... Bolt cutters? His first thought was to have some random guy look at his penis rather than to handle the issue himself. So our main character has zero modesty, zero insight and zero self respect. That isn't a submissive; that's a slave and it's wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hoping for more

I was hoping you’d continue this story.

I find most f the negative comments silly or useless. My heart goes out to the person who say it triggered negative feelings/emotions and brought back past abuse but with respect......why keep reading. As for other comments, yes maybe somethings in the story aren’t completely logical but this is a pen erotic fantasy story.....give it some leeway and artistic license!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was nice to read

Hi

I like your story don’t take the nagative to hart it’s just a story.

But a good one please do more.

FantasizeAndRealizeFantasizeAndRealizeover 5 years ago
Great Story!

This was a great story and I enjoyed it. Chastity has always intrigued me. I love wearing my cock cage and hooking up with a guy. I tell them that my girlfriend caught me cheating and that now she keeps me locked up. I then proceed to pleasure my new friend orally and anally Ike a good slut and am left totally horny and frustrated. This prolongs my pleasure because I always want to leave after I cum. After a few good hours of activity and being horny as hell which makes me do more stuff than I normally would like extreme hugging, rimming, cuddling and even kissing I go back home and have an amazing stroke off session!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic fantasy

Great story! There are some elements about this relationship that really turn me on. I miss these characters and hope that they are still happy together :)

littledklittledkabout 5 years ago
Very hot story

The only thing wrong with this story is the locksmith should have released the chastity cage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
$19.98 at any hardware store

Small, cheap bolt cutters and the cage is done in less than 30 seconds. This was just stupid.

WMLA44WMLA44almost 5 years ago
Comment for Improvement

I understand about keeping the Chastity Cage on. That is what this story is all about so taking it off is not an option. But I think 2 things should have been better fleshed out. What most people say about Chastity is that they become much more focused on anal sex in order to find orgasmic release. That becomes both the control part and the deep longing for sex to find fulfillment. So that should have been better built into the story. Second, is that no matter what, those in chastity need to have some orgasm, otherwise, they won't seek out more and more sex. So somehow, he should have had an orgasm and made to believe that the more anal sex he gets with the locksmith, the more he will likely find release again. I think that would have really made the store even better, but it was very good!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
unlock him, let him cum

then lock him up again, it is better that way. they will always want to be caged again.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Harbor Freight

Cheap, Decent quality tools (I know it's a brand name, but they work.)

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 4 years ago

Well, another of Fantasee Boy’s sexy, teasing, fantasteek stories. Another great variation on his themes. Another story where I flip flop between feeling taken with my delicate penis aged or it’s me be the over my sliding my big cock in sweet fairy’s virgin boy’s lovehole. I think I’ve read them all now. I’ll just have to start over again until a new one comes.

Oh yeah, we all know where the bolt cutters are but what fun is that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue this

This story has a huge fanbase online and it's definitely my favourite story I've read on here. So many would appreciate a part 2 of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This needs a part 2

I know so many people would appreciate a part 2 of this. It's the best story on Literotica !!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

I hate autocorrect !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He went to the police and the locksmith went to jail as Big Bubbas Bitch.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

What an absolutely Adorable story!!!!!!!!!

Kv1201Kv1201over 2 years ago

Part 2 please. I wanna know more of their naughty life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell was this messed up shit?

757subboy757subboyover 2 years ago

Can I be someone’s creampuff. Amazing story would love a part 2. Amazing work

BigD01131973BigD01131973over 1 year ago

Amazing story can't wait for part 2 and 3 and 4........etc. I hope he never comes

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Suce amazing story was hard reading it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was beautiful! I’d love to read more of this, if there was a book I’d buy it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.