All Comments on 'The Cheat'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's About Five Centuries Too Late

to be writing "Morality Play" tales.

skyguy0011skyguy0011almost 10 years ago
Reaction

Do you have any clue as to how sadistic and misogynistic your story is? You are one sick puppy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cool

No problem with it...good story.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 10 years ago
Interesting twist

By the end of the story, I had figured out that it was her own husband. What I didn't expect was that her husband essentially would set her up to become another man's whore, and then turn against her. It makes this a heart-wrenching, sad tale, but unfortunately I've seen that happen. As one poster commented, yes, it's quite misogynistic. It might be one thing if her husband had done it in order to bring out this new side to her, but it's quite another to be so cold towards a woman you're supposed to love. It's as if he was setting her up for failure all along.

Very strong, well-written story. Five stars. I don't look forward to continuing this theme, but it does get me to look forward to other works from the author.

tirreno12tirreno12almost 10 years ago
Very nice story

I enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally unenjoyable

Frustrating pointless story replete with wall-to-wall sex. It fails at the most basic level, which is to entertain. One star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

story TAGS