The Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Jenna stared at the screen in absolute awe. She couldn't believe Ken would have the audacity to send her that kind of message. It would be so easy for her to just forward it to HR or save it and take him to court for harassment.

Then she felt a warmth in her belly. "Fine, he probably thinks I won't." Jenna stood up at her desk, taking a look around to make sure nobody would see her as she hiked up her skirt and wriggled out of her panties. Then she stuffed them in her purse.

"Hey Jenna."

Jenna froze place with her hand still touching her panties. "Hi."

"Oh, just making sure you got the memo, we need to the Summer's account finished by the end of the day." Peter said.

"Yep, I'm on it, almost finished." Jenna forced a laugh. "Is that all?"

"Yeah, well you're looking a bit red, you feeling okay?"

"Yes, fine." She laughed again slowly easing her hand away from her purse. "Just fine."

"Alright, as long as you're sure."

Jenna's heart felt like it was going to beat its way clean out of her chest. There was knot twisting in her gut and most of all she was getting slick between her thighs. Jenna's lets would barely support her when she stood up to look around hoping this time to she was truly alone when she spread her legs as far as the pencil skirt would allow, shoved her camera beneath the desk and snapped a picture.

Jenna took a look at the picture, the light was crap beneath her desk and beneath her skirt and the dark nest of curls around her womanhood further concealed it but it was easy to tell what it was a picture of and even see how she was glistening.

"I can't actually be thinking about seriously doing this." Jenna thought about what she was doing for all of a minute before sending the picture to her boss. A tingle traveled the length of her spine. She couldn't believe she'd actually just done that.

She had to wait less than a minute for a response.

From: Ken

Delicious. It's good to see a woman who stays natural. Now I want you to go to the store, by a razor, shave and send me a new picture to inspect. You have the rest of the day off.

Jenna stared at her computer screen for a moment. "Okay." Her entire body was tingling at the thought of this latest command. Everything she was doing was so completely wrong but she needed this so badly, to feel desired.

She wasn't sure when she'd made the decision, only that she'd left the office. She felt a little like she was having an out of body experience. The woman striding to her car, so wet she knew her co-workers must have smelled it, preparing to buy a razor and shave for her boss couldn't possibly have been timid little Jenna. It wasn't possible and yet it was.

OoOoO

Monday Afternoon

Predictably the boys were still at school and Mike was out of the house when Jenna walked in the door with her freshly bought razor. She went straight to the bathroom drawing a bath and sitting. She hadn't shaved her vagina since she was in college. It was something young girls did to impress boys who didn't know any better. It was also apparently something frown women did on command for their bosses.

The world boss had never been a turn on before but thinking about it right then Jenna shivered.

An hour later she'd finished her task but the lure of the tub refused to let her go so she ran a bubble bath and slipped into the hot water occasionally marveling at how it turned her normally milky flesh light pink. The comparison to a cooked lobster fluttered about but only until the thought of what Ken must be planning to do to her took hold.

Jenna instantly lost herself in the fantasy of Ken. In her lust fueled dreams he wasn't just her boss, he was her master. He didn't think twice about dragging her by the hair or slamming her up against the wall for fuck so brutal it would leave her bowlegged and bruised for days. He'd make her do all sorts of degrading things that she'd never done for any man in her entire life.

Every inch of Jenna's body felt tight all at once. One leg was draped over the edge of the pool, toes curled, one hand was clutching the spigot to keep her from sinking beneath the surface and her cunt was greedily clenching around her fingers. She was mildly aware that the bucking of her hips was splashing water out of the tub but she didn't care about that. Her entire world was focused around the tight ball churning in her hips. The ball grew and grew inside her and then-

-and then she realized she wasn't alone and her body froze in place. "Hey hon, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your afternoon bath or whatever. I'll use the boys room and stay out of your way."

"No wait!" Jenna cried but he was already gone and so was the feeling.

Now he wasn't just failing to satisfy, he was fucking clit blocking.

OoOoO

Tuesday Morning

Jenna walked to her desk and found a small box waiting for her. She sat down taking a quick glance around then opened the box. Inside the box were two smallish stainless steel balls and a note.

From: Ken

Insert the benwaa balls into your smooth cunny. I'll see you after if you last that long.

"He can't be serious." Jenna whispered picking up the two balls. After making certain nobody would notice she yanked her panties to the side and thrust the cool metal spheres inside her. A moment later they buzzed and vibrated inside her and she whimpered.

"This is going to be a long morning."

OoOoO

Tuesday Afternoon

The goddamn benwaa balls were on some kind of timer or remote control or something. Sometimes they'd keep buzzing away inside her for a few minute straight only to die down, sometimes they'd stay off for a long stretch only to slowly ramp up until she noticed them and other times they'd maintain a steady pace until Jenna could finally block them out only to jolt into full strength.

Jenna stayed in from lunch today, she didn't trust that her legs wouldn't go to jelly or her voice wouldn't give her away if the balls went off while she was in line. Instead she'd stayed at her desk finishing her work for the day. The very moment lunch was officially over she half ran to Ken's office.

Tia was there, her hair purple now with pink highlights. The two ladies exchanged pleasantries that they didn't really mean but had practiced over the last few months as coworkers.

"He'll see you now." Tia said motioning to the door. Jenna's heart was suddenly back to fluttering. "You okay?" Tia was teasing her. Jenna wished she could have come up with a snarky comeback right then but the balls suddenly jolted her and nearly knocked her off her feet so she just fled into Ken's office.

Jenna had been to Ken's office dozens of times and she'd never been intimidated by it before. If he'd changed something she had no idea what it was, only that his office now looked like some kind of lair of a Bond villain or a comic book movie. The way his eyes were boring into her from behind his desk just added to the aura.

"You made it all the way to lunch."

"May I take them out sir?" Jenna hissed. Her knees were threatening to buckle beneath her at any moment. "Please."

"No. And sir. I like that. What you may do is take off your blouse." Ken said. Jenna didn't say anything, she just reached up and started unbutton her shirt. "No, slowly, sexily. And you can lose the skirt as well."

"I can't."

Ken didn't say anything, he just drummed his fingers together.

The feeling of his eyes on her was intense. Like a pair of burning coals searing her flesh through her clothing. No man had ever looked at her like that and it was a truly powerful thing, a thing that took hold of her hips and started moving them to a rhythm that only seemed to exist in her head. The benwaa balls seemed to churn in time with her hips, but now instead of trying to deny them Jenna worked with them.

Jenna had never stripped before, not even for her husband or playfully for the mirror but it seemed to come completely naturally to her. One by one the buttons came undone ending with a dramatic reveal of the blue transparent bra she'd worn. She threw the blouse onto a chair then strode up to the desk stepping up onto it. Jenna turned her back to Ken as she unzipped her skirt and inched it down over her thighs.

She could still feel his hunger washing over her in warm waves and growing more and more intense. Jenna dropped to her knees wobbling her ass back and forth inching it closer and closer to his face until she could feel his breath on her buttocks, then she quickly moved away and leaned backwards until she was staring up at Ken.

The smoldering look in his eyes drove her on. He didn't tell her to take off her bra, but she felt compelled as she looked up at him. Jenna unfastened her bra and snapped upright looking over her shoulder at him coyly while slipping the fabric away and cupping her breasts in one arm. She spun around on the smooth desk top sending papers fluttering to the to the floor and revealed her breasts to him

Finally Jenna lay on her back with her ankles crossed and feet pointed towards the ceiling and started inching her panties down. It was the way he was looking at her, it was just so hot she had to get those damn panties off.

"Stop." It was the first word he'd spoken since she started stripping and it froze her in place. "Good girl."

Jenna's hips were still churning, trying desperately to get those balls to take her pace the precipice they'd pushed her to the edge of and masterfully kept her at most of the morning. "Please." She hissed.

"Please what?" Ken teased.

The bastard was enjoying this. If she'd been a little more level headed Jenna might have been angry but she could barely think with those balls buzzing inside her. "Please fuck me, I need it."

"Oh, you do?" Ken grabbed her panties from between her knees and pulled them off her. "And how is that my problem?"

"Don't tease I know you've wante-" Ken cut Jenna off when he balled up her panties and jammed them into her mouth. She glared angrily around them but she didn't dare take them out of her mouth.

"Good girl, already so obedient." He pointed to the floor.

Jenna obeyed getting off the table and kneeling where he'd been pointed her thighs splayed open. "It's hard to believe you husband doesn't take advantage of such a cuddly slut as you." Ken stepped forward brushing his shoe against her clit. "Go on make yourself come. You've earned it."

Jenna looked up at him in horror. He couldn't be serious could he? A minute longer of staring into his eyes and she knew he did want her to do this degrading thing. So did she. Jenna lowered herself until her clit was pressed against the tip of his polished shoe and started grinding herself back and forth against him.

"That's it Jenna, who's a good little whore?" He reached down and petted her on the head.

That was the final humiliation, the one that pushed her over the edge. It was a good thing he'd gagged her with her own soaked panties or her cries would have been heard through the entire office instead of reverberating in her own skull.

"Good girl. Now get dressed finish your work and go home. I expect you to show up to work without bra panties from now on." He leaned over and plucked her panties from her teeth. "Am I clear?"

"Yes sir." Jenna responded her voice quavering.

"Good."

OoOoO

Tuesday Evening

Ken had allowed her to take the balls out at the end of the day. She had to wash them, orally, while he watched and then place them in a special box before leaving and going home to her family. The boys were happily playing their new dancing game on the Xbox.

Mike was busy doing something work related. Jenna didn't even really bother asking what it was when she got home. He said something in passing about how beautiful she looked and how she was practically glowing.

Jenna eventually dragged him into their bed room by his tie for a quickie. He wasn't nearly as enthusiastic about it as Jenna expected but it felt damn good to get a cock in her.

OoOoO

Wednesday

Ken made her spend the morning going insane with the Benwaa balls but made her wait until it was nearly closing before he allowed her to get herself off on his shoe.

OoOoO

A month later.

Friday Morning

She had managed to get Mike into bed twice more, once by attacking him in the shower the other time by literally getting on her hands and knees and begging him.

"He said to give you this." Tia said handing Jenna a manila envelope. She didn't have her usual smug smile though. Jenna almost asked her if something was wrong but she realized immediately that she didn't actually care what Tia's problem was. "You have the day off, the rest of your duties will be taken care of.

"Okay." Jenna said walking away and opening the package. Inside there was a note and one thousand dollars in cash.

Jenna

Go to Damian's and pick up the following.

-Leather collar

-Blindfold

-Handcuffs

-Black Fishnet Stockings

-Black Corset

-Black platform heels

Once you have purchased all of these go to the Hilton and ask for the room reserved for Lilli. More instructions will be waiting.

Jenna didn't question it at all. For the last month he'd alternated between making her cum on his shoes after dancing and sending her home unfulfilled. She was well past the point where she questioned his orders. She knew what her place was. She just hoped that this would finally be the day he fucked her.

She'd begged him more than once, promised she would do anything and he never touched her beyond petting her head. He treated her like she was just an animal. It was still more affection than she'd gotten from her husband.

OoOoO

Friday Afternoon

"Reservation for Lilli." Jenna said to the man behind the counter.

The man, more a boy really, he couldn't possibly be any older than twenty something with the acne he had and greased back hair, handed her a plastic card. "Room three hundred forty four. It's on the left on the third four. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything just dial zero."

Jenna took the key and went to the room where another

Take a shower, shave, perfume yourself then put on the things you purchased, then kneel in the middle of the room. I will be there shortly.

Jenna didn't know how long she was kneeling when the door opened, only that her legs were starting to go numb.

"Obedient. I like that in a woman." The sound of Ken's voice was enough to instantly start that warmth simmering between her thighs.

She'd never been blindfolded, at least not as an adult. She'd forgotten how quickly it heightened her other senses. She could smell the coffee he was holding. She could feel the carpet shifting beneath her as he walked around her. Jenna could hear his foot steps.

He wasn't alone. It took her a moment to notice but Ken wasn't the only person in the room. There were two, no three people, one of them a woman walking around the hotel room with him. Ken gently ran his fingers through her hair. As demeaning as it was Jenna had come to crave the feeling of his petting her like a dog.

"Who's with you?"

"If I wanted you to know you wouldn't be blindfolded would you slut?"

He'd never called her a slut before. She wouldn't have thought that mere words would be so effective on her. "No sir."

"Good, no more questions."

The three of them walked around her carefully observing every inch of her flesh. Jenna felt their eyes oozing over her. The man was wearing cologne, something she was familiar with but couldn't quite place and the woman was wearing heels and had showered with vanilla scented soap.

"She's lovely isn't she such an obedient fuck slut and I've never even touched her. Watch." Jenna squealed when she felt the toe of his shoe between her thighs. Jenna instantly started grinding herself against his shoe and was just about to orgasm when he withdrew his shoe leaving her writhing in place.

"Please sir, give it back."

"No. Today you are going to please me."

Jenna heard a zipper lowered and immediately started salivating in anticipation. "Open." Jenna opened her mouth Ken grabbed her by the hair lifting her up slightly and pushing his cock into her mouth. It has been more than year since the last time she'd given her own husband a blow job. She enjoyed the feeling of a hard cock brushing over her tongue, stretching her lips around it.

"You are a good cock sucker." Beneath the blindfold Jenna's eyes shot open. She recognized that voice. Tia knelt down behind her and cupped her breasts toying with her nipples. "All the way down, you can do it." Tia cooed encouragingly.

Ken twisted Jenna's hair around his fist and started slowly forcing his cock deeper into her throat. He didn't care that she was gagging, neither did Tia. The bitch thought it was funny and was laughing in Jenna's ear while Jenna sputtered and gagged. Saliva oozed out from the corners of her mouth streaming down her throat.

Jenna felt a moment of combined blind panic and elation. Her nose was pressed to Ken's stomach and his balls were bouncing off her chin. Tia was whispering demeaning things into her ear. She also couldn't breathe and none of them seemed to be concerned at all that she couldn't breathe. Jenna's lungs were starting to burn when Ken yanked his cock out of her mouth slapping her across the face with his hard shaft. That gave her just enough time to drag a gasp of air into her mouth before Ken went back to fucking her face.

"Good girl." Ken growled yanking her head back . "Keep your mouth open."

"Yes sir." Jenna whispered.

"Such a good little whore." Ken spat in her mouth. "Swallow."

Jenna cringed, she couldn't believe he would demean her like that. She was really nothing to him, just a receptacle for his cock and whatever bodily fluids he decided to give her. "What to polite girls say when something is given to them?"

"Thank you?" Jenna asked he voice quavering.

"She is a smart slut." Tia cooed. "Tell me girl, have you ever done any anal play?"

"I let my boyfriend in college do it once." Jenna answered.

"You never let your husband fuck you in the ass? You don't tongue his ass when he askes?"

Jenna's face screwed up in disgust. "No, I would never." The bed creaked drawing Jenna's attention toward it.

"You'll do it for Ken." Tia wasn't asking a question. Jenna knew she was right. "Say it."

"I'll do it for Ken." Jenna hissed.

"That's not good enough say it."

"I'll let him fuck me in the ass, I'll lick his ass. I'll do it for him."

"Good girl." Even when the words came out of Tia they made Jenna shudder with pleasure.

"You'll beg me." Ken said. "And maybe I'll give you what you need."

"Please sir, please let me be your whore. Fuck me in the ass, fuck me hard. Make me your whore." She whimpered.

"As you can see she's an eager slut." Ken said. "She just needs proper motivation. Put your head down, ass up Jenna, convince me I should take your ass."

With her hands still cuffed behind her she fell face first into the carpet then slid around so her ass was pointed towards where she thought he was and spread her legs. "Please, please, I need your cock. I need cock."

"Why do you need cock so badly?"

Jenna paused in place her face turning red. "Because my husband won't fuck me."

"Really? What have you tried?" Ken asked.

Jenna didn't know why he was asking her this. He already knew how she'd tried everything to seduce her husband. "I dress up sexy for him, I hop in the shower with him every chance I get. I send the boys to spend the night away and he just ignores me. He always ignores me." The bed creaked again.

"It's a shame, if I had a piece of ass like you in my house I'd wear your ass out every day."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers