The Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you would sir. Please, please wear my ass out." Jenna waggled her ass for him. "Please, please, please."

"No." Ken said.

"What? No, sir, you can't I need this."

"Are you questioning me?"

"No sir." Jenna whimpered.

"Good, now my friend here has never gotten to fuck a girl in the ass before. You're going to indulge him am I clear?"

"Yes sir!" Jenna exclaimed. "Please whoever you are, fuck me, fuck me anyway you please just fuck me."

Jenna squealed happily as the man grabbed her by the hips and flung her onto the bed. One hand moved to the back of her had forcing her head down into the pillows and then he shoved his cock into her ass in a single stroke. It hurt at first, but only for a moment then Jenna just had a wonderful sense of fullness as the stranger took her from behind. She was completely helpless beneath his thrusts unable to do anything but churn her hips back against him. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She howled at the top of her lungs.

The strangest thing, the man was strangely silent, he barely grunted while he fucked her. She'd never had a man who didn't try, usually comically badly, to talk dirty while they fucked.

"Please come for me stranger, come in my ass." Jenna cooed tilting her head back towards him. She kept pushing her hips back toward him. "Please, I want Ken to know I can be a good whore. Maybe next time he'll fuck me."

"She's good. You're sure she has no formal training?" Tia asked.

"I'm sure. She's free range slut but she'll learn. She might even be better than you."

" I doubt it." Tia spat.

Jenna blocked the two out, the only thing she was paying attention to was the cock stretching her asshole out. The stranger looped arm around her throat squeezing her airway shut. Jenna couldn't fight back against him, she could only pump her hips back against him and hope that when he came he'd let go. She was whimpering as the world started to slowly fade around her. Jenna was suddenly certain that this was how she was going to die.

Things got darker and darker and then everything was simply gone. The world went away and Jenna was floating somewhere near her body. Then suddenly the world came slamming back like a fist to the face. Everything was so vibrant from the course sheets grinding against her nipples to his stubble scrapping the back of her neck. His cologne, Eternity, was so vibrant she could almost taste it and his cock sawing in and out of her ass was nirvana. When the man fucking her ass came it drove Jenna over the edge into her own orgasm. "Thank you, kiss me please." She begged.

The man didn't kiss her. He wouldn't give her even that tiniest shred of human treatment. He palmed her skull and buried her face in the pillows. Then he wiped his cock clean on her upturned ass. Jenna didn't move while he finished using her. She heard him getting dressed and leaving the room. She would never know who the man was who'd fucked her. That was the kind of woman she was now, just a collection of holes for men.

"Remove her handcuffs." Ken said.

Jenna felt the bed shift and the springs creak as Tia climbed onto the bed and removed the cuffs then sat down next to her.

"May I?" Jenna asked reaching up for the blindfold.

"Yes."

"Thank you sir." Jenna pulled off the blindfold.

"You did well. If you want this can be your life, just my little whore." Ken said.

Jenna looked at him. He was joking wasn't he? He knew she had a husband, children, even if she desperately needed some changes in her life she couldn't just walk away from it all. "I can't."

"I thought you might say that." Ken's smile was a bit disturbing. "If you change your mind I'll be here with Tia all night, you should go though."

Jenna looked at him, she'd known the entire time he was just using her for his amusement but somehow she'd fooled herself into thinking it would last longer than this. She didn't say anything to him, she got dressed and left.

OoOoO

Friday Night

Jenna had to stop when she was still in the driveway and gather her thoughts. She couldn't walk into the house puffy eyed and sniveling. Once she'd finished calming down she walked into the house for the shock of a lifetime.

Mike was sitting in a recliner staring at the door. "I was wondering if you were coming back."

"Why would you wonder tha-" Mike was wearing Eternity, it was the scent she'd gotten him for Christmas. "Ho-"

"You just fuck whoever your boss hands you off to." It wasn't a question.

"I'm sor-"

"Don't give me that bullshit. You're sorry? Don't you dare try to sell me that shit or I swear to god I'll beat you to death. I'm taking the boys and getting a divorce and you, I hope I never see you again."

Jenna couldn't find any words. She knew he was right, she was fucking whore and he would have been well within his rights if he'd hit her.

"That's what I thought. Get the fuck out of my house."

She didn't bother asking him where he expected her to sleep. She knew he didn't care.

An hour later she knocked on the hotel room she'd just left. Ken opened the door. "Your back, I was wondering when you'd get back."