All Comments on 'The Cheating Game Ch. 06'

by temptanddestroy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A series of bad stories

Poor plot and ridiculous actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Its getting worse...

I told you Lyn was a conniving bitch and this part of the story proves it. Jane and Paul had better come to terms of their infidelity soon or their marriage is going to be nothing but a big mess.

Jane and Paul need to separate. Paul should tell Jane that Lynn is a raving nymphomaniac and wants in his pants. Maybe this will drive a wedge between the three of them and then Paul can get on with his life.

Dear Author: I do not know why you keep degrading Paul and putting him in such a comprising situation, but you must have your evil ideas as to what is going to happen. Rather than these little stories, try writing a longer on and maybe the ending will come sooner.

I gave you a 25 because you had the guts to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i agree

a series of bad stories ...why not just hit a car at 90 and pull her seat belt off just before you hit .... of course put her under the wheel when the cops get there then tell graham to move to california ....or borneo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
lay off

I don't get it, it sounds like they're reading stories that they hate. Why read a story or series when you don't like the likely outcome or scenarios? No one wants to hear your snyde comments as if you're the official critics of literotica. Go read something you might actually enjoy. These are fantasies and as fantasies these stories are hot! in my opinin at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How can some one dream six chapters of garbage like this?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous