The Cheating Whore Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Hubby finds his wife fucking her lover.
1.6k words
3.58
67.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heart can break in so many pieces, I couldn't realize.

What I just saw was my wife of 10 years getting fucked by a huge dick (both in literal and figurative). And I could wrap my head around. Immediate though was this "what have I done to deserve this? Was I a bad husband? A terrible lover? Or both?

Coming back to reality.

Watching my wife getting pumped by a huge black dick, she moaning and yelling her bull's name.

He biting and yanking her tits and being completely rough with. I would never though the same women who wouldn't let me take her anal cherry was behaving like a 2-dollar whore. He was pumping and pumping with no signs of stopping. And this was all happening on my martial bed and in my own house. That guy was making me look mediocre even though he wasn't bigger than in the penis department. After some time they switched positions. She assumed the doggy style and he pushed from behind. Suddenly she screamed a bit, "Please Not there, I am still a virgin there. It hurts"

Her Bull," there is always a first time for everything, sweetheart."

My wife, "it hurts so much, please pull it out."

Her Bull, "No, I have been waiting for months for this. Your pussy of a husband is not going to get this anal cherry. Its mine."

My Wife, "please, at least be Gentle a bit. Please get some lube from the cabinet."

Her Bull," I got lube right in my mouth, babe. All natural."

And he started pumping with vigorous thrust. It was like he was hate fucking her, and she was another piece of meat.

After few moments she started enjoying her thrusts. The wife, I thought so pure and innocent turned out to be a slut. She was enjoying his dick. After sometime her switched again, and shove his huge dick inside her pussy. She was in heaven, Again She moaning and groaning. She was having multiple orgasms. She was gasping for air. I never knew that she loved sex this much, I was wondering how was this woman. I have never seen this side of her.

After fucking for solid 20 minutes that bastard came in her pussy.

They both lay at my bed, gasping for air.

Suddenly she spoke, "This is the best sex I ever had. My husband is no way near it.

He should get tuitions from you," She laughs sarcastically.

Her Bull, "Babe, this is natural talent and Skill, something's can't be taught."

My wife," Yeah, you are so much bigger than him, you fuck so much better than that cuck."

Her Bull, "What the point of having a dick when you don't know how to use."

They Both Laughed. This is where it hurts. I was always a considerate lover. Putting her needs above mine, both in life and in bedroom. She hated giving oral but loved getting licked. I begged her for a blowjob at my birthday and what I got was a, "Not Tonight Honey, I having a massive headache."

My Wife," Hey Stud, Let me clean you up."

Her Bull, "Sure, Go head."

She licking and sucking his entire filthy Dick, covered with pussy juices and cum. And here I thought she hated giving blowjobs. She was going to town on that dirty dick. Suddenly his phone rang.

Her Bull, "Sorry, Babe. Got to go. My meeting at just got moved. Let me Take Quick Shower."

My Wife, "Sure, Honey"

Let's get to the where my story started.

Let me introduce myself, I am Mark Smith, Son of Gene Smith and Mary Smith. I was a adopted from a foster home. I never knew what love is until I met my parents. They were one of the kindest people I ever met in my entire life. I must have done something good in previous life to deserve them. They gave a good education. So like my father, I always wanted to join Army, it was a rite of passage for all the smith clan. Unlike my father wasn't able to become a marine, Instead I went for comms which was pretty rewarding itself. It helped me find my passion, communication systems and computers, and I was excellent at it. After a brief stint at army, I returned home, went to college for bachelor in computer sciences. There is where I met love of life Susan, I fell in love the moment I saw her. She was so beautiful, elegant and intelligent. It took me a year to take out her on date. But it was worth it. After a couple of years, we were finally engaged. My Parents loved her; she was a perfect daughter in law. One person that didn't like her, my cousin Janet from mother's side. (Remember her; she is going to be very important later in story) Janet was a class A Bitch but she always had my back in any situation and I had hers. Being a timid and nerdy kid, I got bullied a lot. Until she got transferred to my school. Being a senior she protected my ass countless times. And this attitude transferred flawlessly in her profession, A Divorce lawyer.

I having a panic attack, I don't what to do. Somehow I managed from drag myself from my house's window to Chevy volt near my neighbors. And being to cry, I really didn't know what to do. I had no one here with me. I was really missing my family. My neighbor's wife saw me, immediately called her husband.

Jay (my neighbor),"Hey, you okay Mark."

Me, "I don't know, Jay. I really don't"

Jay, "What happened, why you balling your eyes out, man"

Me, "Susan is with a guy inside my house." This is all, I was able to say. Tears couldn't stop flowing.

Jay was an ex-cop; he exactly knew what to do. He knew before me, my marriage was toast. There was no coming back for this.

Jay to his wife Amy, "Sweetheart, could you please bring Mark's car inside garage?"

Amy, "but why?"

Jay," please do it, I will tell you the reason later."

Amy, "Okay"

Jay, "Mark do you have someone that I can call?"

Mark, "Janet, my cousin" I don't why I said Janet. I suppose she was the only person who made me feel safe in this cruel world. She was my protector.

Within an hour Janet was there. Immediately She asked.

Janet," what happened?"

Jay filled it with the details what happened in the early part of the day. And man was she pissed.

Janet," I am going to rip the throat out of that bitch and shove it up her ass." Now this is Janet I know who knows how to fuck someone up in a bad bad way.

Jay, being a saint, calmed her down.

Jay," Court doesn't work on he said, she said. You need proof, hard evidence to get a divorce. And be ready to get screwed in the law of court. You are lawyer, Janet. You should know this." He saw talking to both of us. Trying to calm Janet down. At this time, I managed to control myself.

Mark, "What should I do now?"

Jay, "that's really good question. Do you want her back or you want to free from a cheating wife."

Mark, "You and me both know this answer. My marriage was done form the moment, she decided to fuck that guy. She has broken all the vows that were sacred to me. Fuck her." Janet was smiling.

Jay, "The next thing I am going to ask is one the hardest thing you will ever do in your entire life. Act as if nothing happened. Collect as much evidence as you can. You are going to need it in the court of law."

Mark. "Easy for you to say."

Part 2

Later in that evening I returned home, all the evidence of her adultery was gone. The house was squeaky clean.

Susan, "Hey Sweety."

Mark, "Hey, Dear."

Susan, "You are bit a late. What happened?"

Mark, "My Boss have been riding me all day long. He wants me to take care of the off shore sites this time. He wants me visit New York office for a couple of weeks to figure out the latest server deployment and configuration. And also Build a custom database for the clients. Might take few weeks or even a month."

Her eye lit up, considering that she might have more time to spend with Bull/Boyfriend. Pretending to be sad. She spoke.

Susan, "Do you really have to go? Can't they send someone else to New York."

Mark, "No, most of them are already overloaded with work. Besides This trip comes up with a Promotion at work. And also, we could use a little bit of extra money"

I need to get away from this situation as soon as possible. I was a terrible liar. The more I lie, the possibility of me being caught.

Susan, "So, when do you leave?"

Mark, "In a 3 to 4 of days."

This means that I have a couple of day to bug the entire house, Thankfully I am a nerd, I know how to convert some a laptop webcam into a pinhole spy camera with excellent audio recording. There is an excellent YouTube tutorial of that. But of that I need my wife to leave for a couple of hours. Tomorrow was Friday Night, its Girls night out. To be honest, I don't know, its girl's night out or Bull banging night.

Finally, she leaves in the evening, its time to get work. I started with the bedroom. 3 high-definition Camera, 2 voice recorders with motion sensor connected with the highspeed internet. Hall And kitchen Got a separate camera with voice and motion sensor. And The Spare bedroom got a couple of camera and recorder. I was so paranoid; I even bugged the garage and the front door. When the whole thing was done, it was a piece of work.

Now It was time to trap my absolute Slut of a wife.

to be continued.