All Comments on 'The Cheating Zone 04: Georgia'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You need to stop posting this shit

You can't write and it's fucking annoying.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
The Zone

I love these Cheating Zone stories. They give me a little chill just like the old TV shows did. I still look for that Gremlin every time I fly. You have a great imagination and a great little franchise going here. Who doesn't like to see cheaters punished in a bit of over the top fashion? Like the shout out to your other series too. Thanks for some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love this zone

You have found a great niche. I live this series. Well done bravo . More more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
its a fun humorous read

A great light hearted series of BTB. I always love how folks land in a town called Karma!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I bet

That the anonymous commentor before me is one of those jackasses who eats their food at a restaurant before complaining that it was awful and should be comped. Awesome and funny story as always Saddle.

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Quite entertaining.

Maybe it should have been in Sci-Fi ...... but still very good.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

Okay, I know this isn't meant to be taken seriously, but there's no way to appeal such an egregious ruling?

"On Rob's dime, of course." - Since they took Rob's last dime, isn't it really on HER dime?

"she figured she could twist the law enough to make it stick" - She went WAY beyond "twisting" the law, LOL!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 5 years ago
Good story!

Excellent twist on the normal cheating wives genre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry, couldn't get passed the first part of the story

If a judge was as unfair as the judge in this story he/she would be removed from the bench.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomabout 5 years ago
Too unbelievable

Some have commented and defended your storylines as fiction agreed it is. Some have commented that it's like a James Bond movie that goes a little too far. My only comment to that is that James Bond has to be the world's worst spy because how many times did the villain say. "AH Mr. Bond we've been expecting you."

I agree with SBrooks this was just too ludicrous. Yes, it's fiction, but there has to be something believable in the story. In other words, there has to be an element of reality involved. Some of your stories are enjoyable a couple of others in the cheating Zone are pretty good. Sadly this is not one of them, you seem to go too far off the point. As for the MMAS aspect, you took that into overkill on the first story to bring it into this was also a big mistake. Please, next time you write take time to plot your story and try and make it a little more believable.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Keep em coming,

As others have said, a good light hearted read and in the spirit of TZ.

If he hadn't been interrupted he would have been dead, so any appeals wouldn't matter.

1 thing about the judge, she was given chance to make restitution for that one wrong, what about the previous work for MMAS (like how that crossed over BTW) and then keeping on doing her bit from the bench.

Enjoying the series, thanks st

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked it

Different, fresh, and definitely BTB

rnebularrnebularabout 5 years ago
Odd responses

Am I reading the same stories as everyone else? These are cheating stories, set in a fantasy-like old black and white TV show. When have those EVER been realistic? I think we've all collecticely forgotten what it is to just imagine things differently from reality.

That said, love these oddball stories and the city Karma always cracks me up. The only nitpick I have is the mention of MMAS. That series is a different universe. It felt like a strange fusion of The A-Team and Unsolved Mysteries. They don't work well together in my humble opinion.

Thanks for sharing Saddle, and I look forward to the next vignette.

Rnebular

BriteaseBriteaseabout 5 years ago
Amusing

And

I like to be amused

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So an episode of "The Twilight Zone"

Pretty well written and certainly entertaining. Not sure about the category. Maybe Sci/Fi would have been a better fit? Thanks for the effort.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
But wait!

Judge Hardin got off too easily! She wasn’t made to reverse all of her decisions, and the spirit of justice didn’t then condemn her to Hell!

Surely justice would have had another judge, a male of course, conduct an investigation which would lead to other judges reversing all of her rulings, get her disbarred and somehow get her stuck in a Mexican brothel, forced to service all sorts of sweaty men for a peso apiece.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
nice fantasy

whether unreal or unbelievable makes no difference

the bitch got what she deserved

the judge got off much too easy

it really shows us what our society has come to .... instead of punishing cheaters we reward them

gives me hope that there might be someone out there fighting for justice

when judges and lawyers make more money than doctors,teachers, firemen, policemen and our military personnel we seem to have our priorities as a collective mixed up

5* 100 hard ons and a tingling in my testicules

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 5 years ago
Unbelievable

But I loved it anyway. gave it 5 to annoy Anony !

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Sorry ST, too OTT in the setup. Although once set up, it was BTB justified. Judge got off too easy.

Great job with the interceding judge's name!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@ReedRichards Re: "But wait!"

I THINK you're being sarcastic(?), but you're right, at least as far as reversing her prior decisions!

It certainly should be at least on or the other, reverse her prior decisions and/or punish her, but the "go and sin no more" decision is MUCH too little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Success! Doggone good story !

Yes, it's over the top. That's what makes it so much fun!

My interpretation is that the judge had to keep on making just decisions, not only the one.

I liked that the story was off the LW beaten path, too.

R.

donjuan1954donjuan1954about 5 years ago
Nice job!

I like your work - please keep it up!

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 5 years ago
Fun Story 5*

I liked it as a fun feel good story with a pile of dust and a hot pot of boiling oil!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 5 years ago
Nice as Sci-Fi/Fantasy

This story depends on supernatural powers. Hubby is dead without that aspect, the family’s land is ravaged, and some Parsian parfumerie would have sold a buncha expensive scents! That overpowers the Lawyer-Shopping Sweetie did!

Wrong category.

Four stars in LW ... woulda been an easy 5 in SciFi-Fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Saddletramp1956 has a screw loose

Wow ...every story he writes is awful and even more absurd than the last one.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Anonymous @ absurd

Absurd? How about the typical LW story where the wimp husband has a stretch 4" the cheating lover has a 10+ coke can cock, and the 55 year old wife sports perky 44DDs and looks 25. Which is more absurd?

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 5 years ago
Ridiculous set-up. Even more ridiculous resolution.

This apparently happened in an alien alternate reality that uses logic completely unlike our earth logic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If only!

Life was that balanced, Ey?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
Typical bullshit story.

Ex-husband blames everyone else for his shit but doesn’t take responsibility. The ex wife fucked him. The judge fucked him. The lawyers fucked him. The ex wife was a slut. Over and over, all I read is that this asshat blames everyone for his sorry state of affairs but the person ultimately responsible: himself.

1 star.

halfday35halfday35about 5 years ago
Fun

Really enjoyable bit of twilight zoning.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Comments

@Irrumatio Re: "Ridiculous set-up. Even more ridiculous resolution." - "This apparently happened in an alien alternate reality" - Of course it did! It happened in the Cheating (Twilight) Zone!

@Whackdoodle Re: "Typical bullshit story." - Usually I complain about stories that ask us to suspend all disbelief, but these stories DO take place in an alternate reality.

Absurd? To all the people complaining about these stories being absurd, I guess you also panned the original Twilight Zone with the creature on the outside of the plane, or the one with the beautiful woman shunned as "ugly" because she lived in a society where what we consider ugly was beautiful. Weren't those "absurd?" Didn't we still enjoy them?

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoabout 5 years ago
Goodness Gracious

People take things way too damn seriously. God, I feel like Vandemonium: Lighten up! Set aside your sense of reality and have a little fun. And this is coming from someone who prides himself in being a realist.

I love this series. Keep'em coming! 5-stars.

(P.S.: That judge did get off a little too easy.)

JMFC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dear whackjobdoodle

You're wrong

Rob wasn't to blame

and for someone who's never submitted a story, you sure have a big mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked it.

I loved the twilight Zone. Good story - don't pay any attention to >>

Wackdoddle - I now get where he got his user handle, comments like that prove that he is certainly a wack-a-doddle.

c24jc24jabout 5 years ago
Fun story, lessened a bit by not knowing the definition of feminism

Feminism is simply belief in equal rights, equal opportunities, equal responsibility, and equal pay for equal work (and tenure when that matters). Male supremacists who hate the idea of equal treatment of women have worked to get the gullible to equate 'feminism' with female supremacy.

There are no extreme or rabid feminists. You either believe in equal opportunity, or you don't.

Judge Harkin did NOT behave as a feminist in the beginning of the story. She DID act like a feminist AFTER admonished by Adrestia to do so. Adrestia came off as a feminist for the most part. Even though she was far more powerful than those she dealt with, she seemed dedicated to fair play in interactions with significantly less powerful beings. Okay she did Lord things over them a bit, (and turned the one shithead into dust) but she aimed her loyalties towards fair treatment.

Please stop falling for the haters, and using the term incorrectly, it detracts from many good stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nonsense

Poorly written nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nonsense...

Far away from any logic...

networkgurunetworkguruabout 5 years ago
Wrong Category...

But it was interesting reading this and trying to sound like Rod Serling narrating an episode of The twilight Zone.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
yeah

this went way to far there, i couldnt get past the illegal judge crap, man u went so far from logic with that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clever!

A nice bit of fantasy, stimulating the idea that there really is an unseen "force" that will eventually right all wrongs and reward all good. Just not in this life, as much as we'd like it to happen. Obviously, this wasn't meant to be a "real life" story . . . just something to stimulate a recognition that there's something better "out there."

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
LW or Science fiction or WTF!

Well written regardless if in right place. At least the btb was literal and equal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anonymous STFU

You opined "You need to stop posting this shit"

My opinion; you need to stop reading it and writing this kind of shit move along nothing for you to see here numbskull.

PoesproppiePoesproppieabout 5 years ago
Different

Not quite sure what to make of these.

I quite like the premise, a different take on the BTB genre. She will be done as crisp as a chip eventually!

Yes pease do carry on they could do with a bit more erotica with the lit though.

PP

sdc97230sdc97230almost 5 years ago
Rod Serling sat this one out...?

It seems to take something away when he does.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
THE WORD KARMA IS A 3 EDGES WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

and like the proverbial cat with its 9 lifes. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re sdc97230

Read the last 2 paragraphs again. 'Ol Rod is always there.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Another good one.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
not your story

Why would you commenters and authors think that the story should only be as you think it should. NOT your story! Get over it.

Another good story from a great author. Keep 'em coming saddletramp.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I want to comment on what may seem to be a contradiction in some of my comments. I criticized the beginning as being too unrealistic, but defended the ending, even as it went way OTT.

My reasoning is, is that the beginning takes place in something at least resembling our reality, and as such, we can reject as outrageous things like the judges rulings. The second half takes place in the alternate reality of '"The Cheating Zone," where anything can and does happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BC 👈me

To bad justice doesn’t really work like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
? Why so many protagonists accept and decide suicide???

Leave get by and get even.

Figure it out. If? Then?

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like these and others of your story.

It allows me to suspend reality and just enjoy an over the top outcome for a cheating whore and the accomplice areshole she is sleeping with,

For this story however I believe an ending is required as a Post Script.

Something along the lines of Rob remarrying and having children who take up the reigns of caretaking this land. And so on and so forth down through the generations.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE. These stories are fan-fucking-tastic. 7 stars, keep them coming, Hoss. The basic payback plot is great. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ST, I loved the way you tied MMAS into the story, another of my favorite story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's July 22, 2022

ST, are you still with us? You've not had any no postings in over a year.

If you're still here Please write more!

Really miss your stories!

----highcountryrider

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Love the series. I don't know Anon on July 22, 2022 was talking about as Saddletramp has 21 stories published in 2022 and the last on was on 7/22/2022. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What could be better than Karma, MMAS and Adrestia all "featured" in a helluva trip to and through justice. Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most authors on Literotica use "PURPOSEFULLY" where it would be more appropriate to use "PURPOSELY". Do they not know the fine difference?! Oh well! Just sayin'.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

You keep coming up with the good ideas, nice work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another MC who kowtows to wife and then is surprised at what she is doing and has done.

Then is taking the coward's way out.

Too wimpy for me

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

I love these stories! 5 BIG ASS STARS!

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Another good one although this seemed too short and rushed. Maybe a little more motivation and character development next time?

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a good story. I loved how DR A came to Rob’s aid just like she came to aid his grandfather in his time of need. ST is a very good storyteller. Five stars, for sure!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The judge and Eugene got away easy.. she condemned an innocent man who was about to kill himself, she should have suffered

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES