All Comments on 'The Cheating Zone 09: Arena'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
6yrsofhell6yrsofhellover 4 years ago
That was fun!

Ok now that was fun! Remind me to keep my paper clips near by in case of emergency! Thank you for a funny story.

apollo170apollo170over 4 years ago
Hilarious

Well done. I laughed through most of it. His service record was particularly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it.

I'm sure the whiners will be out in 5... 4... 3... 2...

But to heck with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story

another great story wish it were true lol need one along time ago keep writting

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Nice!

"Worked with animals" ...LOL!

Happy New Year saddletramp1956

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"I found some things in the transcript of your thought monitor"

What things?

It would have to be something dramatic to pardon her for an eight month affair. What about her plan to drug her husband, force-feed him her lover's cum, then trick Steve into raising a bastard? Mary had ventured into evil cunt territory...

Glossing over the reason for her forgiveness ruined the ending.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I wonder how many men would get this same chance

I mean really, he married her. How many guys take their chances on women and get shoot down. I liked the story but once again, the guy she cheated is wiped from existence but the one who cheated on HER husband is given a second chance. But he is wiped away, what about all those females that also cheated on their husbands. Do they get pardons also?

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 4 years ago
LoL

I'm really liking this series of stories. Glad you decided to go the redemption route on this one. Karma is both good and bad, but as the saying goes you really make your own Karma, and being good covers a lot of any bad karma you may have.

Thanks 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are the best!

You have a very creative mind. Keep writing.

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago
A great story!

It would have been funnier if you threw in the echoes at the end of each statement, since they were in an arena. While I was reading, that's what I kept hearing in my head, "The Echoes."

Love the story and the series. Happy NEW YEARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are the best

Just keep up on what you are doing you are simply the best you just can’t do any wrong at the moment I just wish that I could write like you but hey I’m just a little old reader who can’t write properly but loves these sorts of stories like everyone else but get annoyed when people start to write how great it is to cheat and nearly basically say everyone should do it what I say is they should read your stories they would soon change there mind lol but keep up the great stories I love them and hope it won’t be to long before you write another story 👍👍👍🤞🤞

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unrealistic?

I love the way he saved civilization with a paperclip and a rubberband. He must be related to McGiver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Saddlebags' usual boredom

Lackluster writing on a middle school level.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
From the creative mind of ST1956

Thanks for another fun story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"Oh sure, Steve did that as well, but he had to, she reasoned, since she was married to him." - Arghh! I HATE this! It's a Catch22: If a husband does and says the right things, they don't count because "he has to," but if he DOESN'T, he's an asshole! Of course, it never occurs to her that Jake says/does them because he wants to get into her pants!

"Would that be alright?" she asked. "You wouldn't mind, would you?" - How does she have the brains to dial a phone? Obviously it's NOT right for a married woman to spend a few nights at a single guy's apartment, and of course he wouldn't mind!

Suspension of disbelief - He gets the Medal of Honor THREE times, and his wife doesn't know? And what's with "gave his life?" Don't get me started on the rubber band and paper clip!

For those who say she got of light compared to Jake, it's obvious that he's a player, and she's not the brightest bulb in the circuit. I mean her husband is a Navy SEAL, and she thinks he works with animals? LOL!

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago

Fun Story

I really enjoy the whole Karma concept. This story was a fun tragedy. I always thought the preditor should get the bulk of the punishment anyway, so I'm on board with the direction you took. Thanks for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not even

Suspension of disbelief is one thing, but this is beyond.

noyahoonoyahooover 4 years ago
Free mind

You have a free mind. Most people live in shells. You break one to find you are in a bigger shell before you break the next one.

i think you have broken them all to have such a fantastic imagination. happy new year.

wonder203wonder203over 4 years ago
Good story

I love the imagination you use in your stories! Of course anyone that has a problem with them just needs to realize they are just that, stories and they can and do have a license to stretch the imagination as they do. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it...

I love this series. Thanks, ST. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job...

...as usual. I really like this series of stories. 5 stars. Thanx! And happy new year...

Loklie

noyahoonoyahooover 4 years ago
Thank you

And Thank you for bringing back mercy in the holiday spirit.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Good work st

As usual 5

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
I like it

It's truly a different way of dealing with a cheating spouse, but in the long run it works in this "universe".

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A little soft, but hey got to mix it up once in a while. If only we all could get a do-over when we are older and wiser. Great and entertaining as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A decent effort, missing the critical element, . . .

self respect. Mary has none, still. Her only regret is that she got caught. She loved the sex, she loved humiliating her husband, she loved having her cake and eating it too.

Mary will now act like a loyal loving faithful wife because she has to. She now lives under the Sword of Damocles, so she will do what she has to to save herself. She is too stupid, shallow, arrogant, and self absorbed to be inspired from within herself to be a better person. Simply reflecting how little substance she has as a woman.

Thanks for the tale. The husband will live a long happy ignorant life, which is fair I guess, since so will his wife.

waifwaifover 4 years ago
You lost me....

...when you cheapened the value of a Medal of Honor.

I mean, you actually hit the trifecta bonanza.

Bad Guy:

Pussy hound...check

Serial adulterer who stalks only married women....check.

Lawyer....check

Slut Wife:

Perfect 10 sexual dynamo....check

Total bimbo...check

The only human being in the world who does not know what Navy Seals do...check

Wronged Hubby:

Navy Seal....check

8 1/2 inch cock...check

3 Medals of Honor...check (THREE? REALLY????)

Perfect RAAC story.

I gave it one star for each of the Wal-Mart imitation MoH the cuckold won.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 4 years ago
Nah...

The wife in this story was stupid. However, more than that the bitch was evil. She cheated and plotted to drug her husband and have him raise a bastard baby. I gave this story I star and that was too much. I hope she fucks up and receives her just punishment. I think the score reflects how most folks feel about this story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another good story in your series. Not sure the Chief wouldn't be better served to have Mary erased too , but at least you removed Jake. I enjoyed your off the wall story, and I'm glad that not too many readers took the three MOH, KIA three times,or rubber band and paper clip,seriously. Good, fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4*s

That was a hoot ☺️.

An unbelievable and definitely entertaining story, lol.

I liked it and gave you ⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Thanks saddletramp1956

I'm definitely

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Preposterous

I keep waiting for this writer to advance his skills and become serious about his work. I'm not sure that's going to happen. Regretfully, this story was utterly ridiculous. All the nonsensical characters, their dialogue, and actions are worn-out cliches. Makes for a really boring read through 1/2 of the first page--that was as far as I could get before I gave up. By that point, it was clear nothing the writer could do would retrieve the story.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Pleasant Fantasy

The Best part was that Steve had no residual memories. Jake deserved his fate whereas the Bitch could be cured(?!?) perhaps.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Excellent story, quite original, well written!

I love your work, SaddleTramp1956!

One huge mistake. Winning the Medal of Honor three times, currently, is nigh impossible. During the Civil War, until the turn of the century, the standards were much lower. Later, a MOH nominee was removed from combat, during or just after Vietnam. The exceptions were retroactive renominations and approvals, often decades after their actions.

Humorous point, 'I thought he worked with animals'! That made me guffaw!

Overall, great idea, a court for cheaters. Neat concept! Not possible, but food for thought! I'm also not comfortable with her 'suspended sentence'.

Great story! 5*s!

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 4 years ago
5* Very Original, Not LW Cliche

Enjoyed very much. Twilight Zone!? Kewl!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with "waif", asshole

Don't ever dishonor the Medal of Honor or Navy Seals. Gallows humor does not work - ever!

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Which will occur first?

1. She becomes complacent and cheats with someone else.

2. She slowly comes to hate what happened to her, and the monitoring, becoming a harridan.

Either way, does Steve deserve this?

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Rubber band and a paper clip ... ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

xtremeddxtremeddover 4 years ago
Some actually read, some actually comprehend... then there are

those that have a "non-comprehension zone". It is Fiction and in the st1956, Tramp world, suspension of belief should be the rule.

'Tramp, thanks for sharing your hard work and humor with us on Lit.

Happy New Year 2020! May "they" who can't read, not breed. My New Years Wish!

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This writer is the twilight zone

Your stories belong in the twilight zone

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 4 years ago
Um....constructive criticism?

Guys. Girls. Humans of what ever-ness, I see no flaws in the story and I looked for them. If you don't like how the story played out feel free to write your own versions of it. Just saying. Those who are burdened with the desire write. Those who fail critique.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Anything can happen...

...in the Cheating Zone. Fun LW's story pushing the Sci-Fi envelope. *****

RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Perfect ending to-

another great story,friend! The romantic in me wants to believe she kept her promise!

Five stars and added to favorites. Keep up the good work!

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
"Cheating zone" is always a good story...

"Cheating zone" is always a good story...Some better than others, but always a good story...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cool Story!

I think your Cheating Zone stories are some of the best of the recent crop. You have a light touch which is a refreshing change from some of the misogynistic dreck posted here.

Keep it up!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
+quite exemplary

Thank you for a redeeming story. In this day of social corruption, it is refreshing to be able to read an uplifting story.

Thanks and HappyNewYear

smokepole

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago

This is exactly what Rod Serling would have written and I loved it. I apologize for the four stars because i hit it and couldn’t correct before it was set.

Thanks!

InsigniaInsigniaover 4 years ago
Karma

Seems like an interesting town. These stories are great. Would love to read an episode where the court docket is set.

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
That was Fun

Good job. 5*

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1over 4 years ago
Realism

Come on! A battalion is what, 600 men. And you expect us to believe he took them out with a rubber band and one of those cheap Chinese paper clips you get these days.

The best I ever managed was 104, but I had one of those plastic toilet brushes as well.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 4 years ago
Satire Indeed

Should have named him Mac or Angus.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 4 years ago
Only one suggestion.

You forgot to put "rubber band and paper clip" in the tags. Everything else was first rate.

GA

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

A rubber band and paperclip???? Seriously? The "jawbone of an ass" would have worked much better.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoover 4 years ago
I love this series!

I have always loved this series. If this was a TV show, I would totally watch it. Keep this up!

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Damn good story

Her attorney should have been Perry Mason

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Good story. I heard the narrator at the end, in the voice of the original Twilight Zone narrator. I’d enjoy follow-on stories about Mary, their marriage, whether Steve actually remembers, whether Mary is faithful, and whether her thought monitor leads to punishments even if she doesn’t act on those thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mercy?

Was the bitch merciful while the affair was going and her husband risked his life. Love? What kind of loving wife cuckolds her husband and intended to fuck another man while he was drugged up and carry her lover child. She didn't willingly stop cheating. She was forced to. BTB! BTB! BTB! Any other end is BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would actually like it if you wrote the alternative endings as a side piece. Would be interesting to see the various endings you have envisioned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What an imagination and brilliantly translated into an amazing plot! Enjoyed the story but would say Mary needed a little something, for her gross transgressions, beyond the memory of what happened in the Arena. Thank you for the read.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 3 years ago

Awesome !

This is one of the best series on this site.

Kudos !

Keep it up

Please , please continue the series.

Tribute to Twilight zone is awesome.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Come on, man! Three Medal's of Honor? Maybe a Navy Cross but three MOH's? No.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

So he is in the Navy, and works with animals? An she couldn't figure out what his pin with the pitchfork on it was ?? It she that stupid??? The Bear approves. The only problem I had was the hero didn't get to beat the ever living snot out of the prick first. But you can't have everything. So you only get 10 stars. Sorry, but you know i can't count. Other than that, it was a great story. Having the bitch looking over her shoulder for the rest on her life is just like the story says- KHARMA. get them coming. Just nest time make him U.S.A.F. Special Ops. We don't get enough credit.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fiction, or not, I object to the disrespect this story shows to our country's Medal of Honor recipients. These are awarded in recognition of extreme sacrifice and valor that has been exhibited on the part of those earning them. That sacrifice is so extreme that many must be awarded posthumously.

I can understand, Saddletramp, a desire that you may have to use satire in your story, but to direct it at the Medal of Honor and it's recipients is BASE and UNACCEPTABLE!

[]

With this one act, you forfeit most of any literary stature earned you by your stories (and I have to cross one of the names off my list of favorite writers on this site).

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

The only thing you missed was someone should have explained to her what a SEAL is and does in general terms. She needs to know that her husband is a bad-ass, can (almost certainly) has killed people, and probably will do so again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate your published ending to this story in lieu of the holiday season. It is your tale and a finely written one.

In my world, Mary returns home after another day at work, likely Jan. 3, the first back to work day following the Yuletide. She is met at her front door by an officer of the court, who served her papers for divorce. She quickly learns that in the real world, her behavior is inexcusable, and she did certainly cheat on her husband, regardless if Jake had existed or not. After all, once a cheater…

Slider_48167Slider_48167over 1 year ago

I hope it was a HUGE paper clip at least 😆😆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok the wife is clueless, think a Navy SEAL works with animals. Yes she is THAT dumb. But why did she get essentially a full do-over? To spare Steve pain? Maybe he would have been better oft if they never met? Jake was clearly manipulative and she wad dumb beyond measure. But 240+ movies over a few months? As an aside how did the pussyhound get a chance to nail 14 married women, not counting one night stands, Ober a 12 month period while laying pipe to Mary a couple hundred times? Does the guy actually have a job? Fucking Mary in her affair was a full time job as it was over say 5-6 months. How did they even get together that often? Steve was away a lot but Jake and Mary apparently had zero obligations while Steve was serving overseas? And what could possibly be on those mind tapes to have her get clemency? Was she repeatedly drugged or mind controlled? Then the premeditated New Year's Eve cucking of her husband? Huh? If the judge felt she should be spared erasure because he saw something in the tapes as presented by the defense attorney then ok, sure, whatever. But how does any of the evidence of what she did remotely bring her into instant reconciliation. It wasn't like they looked into alternate timelines and saw if she was erased that Steve would die or something while on a mission. They erased Asshole, and suddenly some of her (unexplained) thoughts get her full pardon (with a probationary warning)? Makes no sense or at least not explained to the reader. I enjoy a good reconciliation story as much as the next guy, but nothing in this story either before while with Jake, or deceiving Steve, or the planned cucking to get pregnant with Jake's child, or the evidence during the trial, in any way warranted a reconciliation. Sure maybe if Jake never existed then she would never have cheated. Except that seems really unlikely. She thought Steve worked with animals and had no respect for him and his work and was lonely but then fucked Jake like crazy for months, which though Steve knew and did not rock the boat given his dangerous career (seems nonsensical he would NOT divorce btw but meh whatever), and YET then was in on a plan to drug Steve and get pregnant with Jake's child? Wtf? Nothing we saw as a.reader even hinted at her remorse except she got caught. Ending made zero moral sense. Lastly why is this author so hung up on the HUGE cocks on the predators. Steve is quite well endowed at 8.5 inches. That is more than four standard deviations above the average of 5.1-5.5 inches (range based on combining studies and across ethnicities). So Steve is already packing something like 3 in 1000 by length. So unless he is a thin pencil dick, he is more than able to peel his wife off the ceiling. Not to mention he is a Navy SEAL, so he is in great shape. But suddenly Mary is seduced by predator Jake, who is HUGE, packing maybe what 11-12 inches? If he were 10 inches, would Mary really react like there was a massive difference? That puts Jake at the 1 in a million or so category, though maybe surgery can give him an extra 0.5 inch by cutting the underneath tendon (e.g. Lex Steele). How do so many ofnthe women in LW stories, and in particular this author, run into these huge decks? There maybe a few thousand of them alive at any time on the entire planet. Not too mention some would not be in the heterosexual dating pool, i.e. married, old, health problems, ED, etc. So is there an electronic match making service for hooking up these loving wives with mega cocks? /sarcasm off. But honestly, studies show that 85% of wives are satisfied with and/or would.not change the penis size of their spouse. Other larger studies show >80% think they could not be fully satisfied by an enormous cock (10 or.morr inches). And for those women who have had sex with a well-endowed cock at least once at the time of the study, almost half did not enjoy it. And that was a subjective average of 9.3 inches. "Subjective" because there is no way there are enough 10+ inch cocks to go around. 30% of women claim to have had sex with a 10+ inch cock at one point. Well unless they are continually pulling trains or the guys with mega cocks are outgoing Wilt Chamberlain, there isn't close to enough supply. Meaning women whomhave sex with a well endowed partner tend to think the cock is larger than it actually is, the effect getting stronger the bigger the actual objective size (see thr histograms of the studies). So yeah poor Steve as a Navy SEAL, is working courageously for his country, wife thinks he works with animals (lol), his "puny" 8.5 inches doesn't do it for her because 1 in a million (or less) "mega cock" Jake the predator (who is multitasking while banging 14 married women more or less concurrently) is hauling her ashes 240+ times, and now she wants Jake to knock her up but claim Steve as the father? Not to mention, that a super majority of women don't feel fully satisfied with an enormous penis session and of those who at least think they have tried them out (45% at 10+ inches of 63% who have ar least once sampled a well-endowed cock which is approximately 30% of some 1400 sexually active women in one large study) of them like 40+% did not enjoy the experience, predominantly btw because it was too painful. So yeah Steve was a great guy married to a greedy, narcissistic, dumb as rocks, loving wife who came out of the size queen closet (what she as a 10" long vaginal tract to her cervix?) and then has feelings for Jake and is talked into cucking Steve by getting impregnated at rhe company holiday party on New Year's Eve after drugging Steve and then doing it in the same bed? Wow. Steve really can't win. But don't worry. Full reset. ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. The havoc you can wield with a rubber band and Paperclip is enormous…..I know! I’ve seen grown children running for cover when aimed at them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mary the cheating skank!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Do NOT use medal of honor in frivolous way. No medals should so be used but our highest medal is deserving of utmost respect

Even generals have to salute the man/ woman wearing it regardless of rank

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Another 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

These Cheating Zone stories are great. Another 5 stars. She has a residual memory of the affair but otherwise Jake never existed. Erased from the universe past, present and future. As the author said she has the ultimate Sword of Damocles over her head. Even her thoughts are a risk. Then again her thoughts are the only thing that saved her with her lawyer and the judge. Have to laugh that she thinks a Navy SEAL means her husband works with animals. Lol. Bit perturbed that somehow her husband with 8.5 inches is dwarfed by Jake. I know it is fiction but the big pernis trope gets boring. 8.5 inches is like 1 in 1000 probability. Yet Jake is even more massive? Wasn't needed. Jake seduced her, showed her attention, was there all the time, had the big house, etc. Giving him a 10 inch or larger penis is just moronic. As if she wouldn't be stretched for her husband. Check out a penis size calculator online. There aren't too many 10 inch or higher men walking around the planet, let alone as a coworker in some LW story. Besides most women have maximal fulfillment at 7 to 8 inches. Drops precipitously at 9 inches (to 50%) and then down 10% at 12 inches (though most women inflate the penis size in a nonlinear perceptual fashion when well endowed). These are from large psych studies of sexually women age 18 to 55. Besides a woman's vaginal tract stretches with girth not length. Most of that beyond 6 to 7 inches is wasted anyways except for certain angles and positions. Yeah at 8 inches you can get to the fornices surrounding the cervix. But that is like max. Biggest complaint for women with a lover above 8 inches is pain. Pure and simple.

bigurnbigurn8 months ago

Sorry but I can only give this one a 3 Star rating. Mary, sort of, has the memory of 6 months of hot and heavy sex with another guy... whereas, old Steve has none. So, in effect, she got off scot free for her cheating. Sadly, a warning is not a punishment. Hardly a fair judgement, for Steve.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I too wondered how Steve gave his life three times for his country. But then this is’Tramp’s universe, and I’ve seen stranger things happen there. Pretty good story, ‘Tramp. Not sure I like the idea of letting her skate on a technicality, but hey, it’s your story.

Five stars.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was another great story about second chances. I give it five stars. Great story ST!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"The third medal was awarded after Chief Chisholm single-handedly wiped out an entire battalion of ISIS fighters with nothing but a rubber band and a bent paper clip, saving thousands of men, women and children held captive,"

===> had me rolling on the floor. Well written. Good story. Like the erasure of Jake causing the vanishing of her affair (which was brutal). Curious as to what was in the thought monitor that saved her? It was hard to see anything that coukd save her based on what was portrayed on page. Still fun. 5 stars.

Madeira1076Madeira10762 months ago

This was a true story, I know this because paper clips can seriously put an eye out or worse!

Loving the series, thanks

RodzzzRodzzzabout 2 months ago

Will she (a woman) be able to keep her promise?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories