All Comments on 'The Cheating Zone 12: Vows'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoalmost 4 years ago
This is New...

Wow, definitely something out of the ordinary, but personally that's where Saddletramp excels in this category.

5-stars.

-JMFC

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great story! I like the spin you put on the story.

5

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Interesting twist... you have a great imagination.

ranec1ranec1almost 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

not one of your best but not bad either

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 4 years ago
Only one flaw

hydroxychloroquine does NOT work against coronavirus, people. In fact it is quite dangerous.

The rest of the story deserves a 5!!

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

BRILLIANT!

possibly your best work yet.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago

Love the originality and the way you write.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Attention Georgelittlebrain2000

Hydroxychloroquine is NOT dangerous. Try paying attention in class instead of putting your faith in the 'News'. Even a cursory investigation will show you that this 50+ year old drug is very safe. As a retired medical professional and researcher I am very disturbed to see medicine to become politicized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent homage.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
Great job

Interesting story. Can you imagine the pregnancy rate in a sexually free society such as your story proposes? You also gave us a look at what a Democrat Led country will look like. Economic ruin and devastation of law and order just like these DemoRat led cities that are in ruin. Yeah, I know some snowflake is going to try to give me grief over my comment. So what. Like I care. Nothing is free except an opinion. Keep up the good work, Tramp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

One of your better stories.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 4 years ago

Though not STD blockers, there is PrEP. That is using medications to prevent catching a disease. It has become quite common in high risk groups to lower the chances of HIV.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
i tried

just too many holes for me to overcome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story! But...Re: GeorgeLittle below

The evidence is that Hydroxychloroquine does work. The Lancet and NEJM "metastudies" that claimed that it does not had to be RETRACTED because the data supplied by Surgisphere were fraudulent. A few other studies administered doses late in the progress of the disease and/or used doses in excess of what is considered safe. Hydroxychloroquine has been used for many decades in the treatment of malaria. The side effects are few, well known, and rare (1/2500). By monitoring patients, the main cardiac side effect is avoided. As for clinical studies showing it does work when administered early in the course of the disease in appropriate amounts, the Ford study is the most recent. Moreover, this therapy (hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and an antibiotic and/or steroid) is being used extensively in other countries and by many frontline doctors here, who report significant success. Fauci criticized the Ford study because it was clinical, and not a randomized, controlled trial (RCT), which is utterly disingenuous. NO vaccine is ever approved based on an RCT. To further illustrate the depth of Fauci's and the CDC's hypocrisy, over the last two decades there have been about a dozen RCTs with verified results showing that face masks, including N95 respirators, provide no protection (no statistical significance) against viral infection. This is hardly surprising because the Minimally Infective Dose of a virus (50% probability) can come in a particle that is as small as 1 micron, and it only takes one particle. The pores in an N95 respirator are 3 microns. As for surgical, paper, or cloth masks, the pores are so large compared to the viral particles that wrapping your head in chain link would be as effective. There are many other elements of fraud involved in the corona hoax (yes, there is a virus, but the virulence is grossly overstated), but it would require a discussion of very recent changes in CDC death reporting guidelines, recent data reporting changes by the NVSS and the CSTE, the problems with the PCR test and antibody tests, and understanding the perverse financial incentives created by the the multi-trillion dollar bailout bill. The corona hysteria is driven by financial interests (e.g. Pharma and Gates) and political interests.

Serious scientists and doctors outside of the government and private entities benefitting from the panic have been dissenting vigorously against the "pandemic" panic, but as long as you think the media and government and financially interested "experts" are telling you the truth, you'll continue wearing your face diaper and worrying about something that's less of a problem than the seasonal flu (if you understand how data reporting has been manipulated).

The story itself is a fine continuation of the series.

taylorsamtaylorsamalmost 4 years ago

Very nice work as always.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Excellent and sarcastic to the Nth degree

Wonderful delivery, Mr saddletramp. Thank you. Cheers.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
another hit

Gotta love a GOOD corvid19 story with a sexual twist

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Sweet! Loved all the plugs. Definitely a 5*

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago

Excellent! One of your best.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Wasted My My Time

Any story I read that even mentions conronavirus gets 1*. Rest of the story was a waste of my time also.

dc6370dc6370almost 4 years ago

This story was so unusual, and bizarre that I had to give it 5*. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best Coronavirus twist

Now this is the best twist I have seen here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I saw the twist early, that the "scandal" was that they WEREN'T going to be scandalous!

"That's the way it's always been." - Didn't the pastor say things had been changing only in the last couple of decades? That's far from "always."

"Besides, I get to sow a few wild oats of my own from time to time. So it all evens out." - A "few wild oats" from "time to time" versus gang bangs, evens out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You had to bring politics into it 3 stars because of that, otherwise a great story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@georgelittle, yes, and the Electoral College WAS in place in 2016 and Hillary lost. So, what's your point?

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

5***** Wow! Out if this reality! Is Rod Serling your ghostly editor? So monogamy and abstinence is best. Will the neocommunists accept that? NOT!

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
As always...

...another great different universe story from ST. Thank you very much for your light, humorous and always entertaining tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yes, what this world needed was a thrice-married serial cheater as president. If only we had a system in place where the person who got fewer votes won! Blerg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What happened

I fell asleep when it went POLITICAL.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

I sure appreciate lessons in morality and politics on a website for stroke stories. 1 star and stay in your lane.

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

well played and the ending was superb!!!

bruce22bruce22almost 4 years ago

Clever ideas. Sort of like Jonathan Swift's proposal about population control.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 4 years ago
Interesting premise

Didn't see the Virus twist coming. BTW HCQ has safely been used to treat RA and Lupus and as a malaria preventative measure since 1955. And these people take it for years, not a five or ten day course as used for covid19 therapy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Well, good old saddletramp again takes us to place only he could imagine. I like the idea of a virus mutated by the use of an STD blocker used by whores and their cuck husbands to facilitate their promiscuous lifestyle. Only saddletramp could come up with this story and make me like it. I like it a lot.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Ah and then everything was just perfect

You must be sad all the time to write crap like this.

greenman440greenman440almost 4 years ago
Great Story ST1956

LMAO at the folks bleating about politics, jeez it's a story using current themes and nicely done.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 4 years ago
5* - a truly original take - a rare thing!

Loved it, it's not often we get something original. Screw that Anony's and their inability to understand fantasy and fiction. Keep up the good good work that most of your stuff is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very well done. a solid 5 The first part made me want to go take a shower..LOL. Then I caught on and thoroughly enjoyed it.

gamblnluck

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A good story, a great addition to your Twilight Zone series.

Keep up the good work and as always ignore the stupid knockers who wouldn’t know a good story if hit them in the head.🤣😂

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Good story

As usual. Nice twist. Of course those that think “if it feels good, do it”, will hate this.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago

Oh yes, you are one slick guy. Sneaking your ending into the story in a careful way. Ride em carefully cowboy. Top marks for originality.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for this original and very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice

Very funny and was original.

So great job.

I was thinking, have that president ban absolutely any form of mitigation and actively try to infect and kill as many as possible to get re-elected and we would have real life.

In any case, great work, your are one of my favorites, please keep them coming.

kiteareskitearesalmost 4 years ago

Well I got sucked into my 1st covid story... git! ha!

I don't like religion or politics in my stories and can't say I noticed any in this (a church wedding and announcements by the government don't count as they are just scenery.) Hell those whinging about the politics should keep away from your MMAS series.

Cheers ST more chaos from one of your alternate universes.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

I only read ST for one reason, his stories are always entertaining. Sure they are far fetched but I never read anything from Asimov, Heilein or Herbert that wasn't far fetched. By the way ST I loved the political innuendo as well.

Buck1974Buck1974almost 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Yet again another fantastic story from you. I just love how you can just find a way to point out how bad cheating is and I just love you for it . So thank you for sharing your stories with me and others. And please continue with these fantastic stories and please look after yourself over there. And keep up the fantastic stories please can’t wait for the next story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rod Serling is rolling over in his grave.

This was a miss. Political and stupid. A bad combination.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

You know your satire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Almost a 'Bizzaro' world.

Totally flipped moralities was pretty creative. There were sooooo many ways this could've gone, the STD-ized corona virus was not one I considered.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sometimes....

Based on the frivolity of comments, I will assume the illiteracy rate is reaching epidemic proportions. Morality is NEEDED, especially during these times of tyrannical crises (i.e. Californicatia, New Virgin-ia, and Michigan with its ho-town in mo-town).

The play on current affairs is timely and humorous. It has the light-hearted effect that another cucky piece of trash wouldn't bring (how unfortunate for those AIDS seekers among the peanut gallery).

I liked it, but I'm morally based.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think I get the attempt at irony and contempt, . . .

but it was boring and tedious. If you check the current level of venereal disease prevalent in most large metropolitan regions you will find we already have an epidemic, no exaggeration or dramatization is needed.

And the best means of prevention is the same as outlined in your story. Guess there are going to be a lot of funerals in the next few months, and maybe fewer VFW orgies. I just hope the assholes in government didn't raise the inheritance tax along with their other fuckups. Reads like there is going to be a whole lot of inheriting going on.

Thanks for the effort.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Decent

And different.

@georgelittle2000.

It's not dangerous, in fact it is an incredibly safe medication to take.

You think it's dangerous because orange man bad, that is really pathetic.

VinastodaVinastodaalmost 4 years ago

We must riot, promiscuity is a right given to us by God I can't even continue. Well you definitely ruffled some feathers with this one. I liked it. But man some of your stories though. Continue to ruffle feathers and thumb your nose at the naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just Fucking sad...

That you have to put this comment at the end of your story: "Remember, this is fiction, meaning it is not real..."

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago

Hilarious - great satire on society and current events! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

This is an amazing episode !!!! Fantastic, forget what the critics say, you’ll never please all of them. Well done!

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
Another 5* ...

...from the amazingly twisted mind of SaddleTramp1959. Thanks.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Rod Serling

Would be proud. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another good story! Thanks for sharing.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Love The Twists

Bizarre, satire, norms reversal, ironic, political humor, original, justice dealt ... all in one short story! Well done, ST. A fun romp in ... (wait for it...) The Cheating Zone!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story...

...I'll just second what rob5373 said. That about sums it up. Well done as always st56. 5 stars...thanx!

Loklie

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

I also love the way Rod S is portrayed. " his mouth pulled back against his teeth" is a perfect description. As a kid I always thought he was holding the smoke in his lungs when he did that.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago

Well Done!!! 5*! (5 stars - factorial!)

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 4 years ago

Great Story: liked the way they went against the Norm and did their own thing. Then the end was right on.

canfieldcanfieldalmost 4 years ago

clever, well executed satire

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago

You are a riot, Saddletramp. That was great.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 4 years ago
Interesting story

and some great comments. I liked the little political jabs in there. Overall, another great story from your outrageous imagination. Thanks for sharing.

Rw43Rw43almost 4 years ago
I normally downgrade when the opportunity for graphic sex is bypassed

and lost in all the discussion is our supposition that Zach and Tabby's first sexual expressions were amateur, beautiful, quiet, meaningful and PRIVATE. Doggone it, ST, this is a sex site!

Gotta tell you though, this farce was so eye-popping (even without graphic sex) that I 5*ed you anyway.

All of us who are currently twisted up by this agressive-passive-aggressive new world in which we find ourselves have a favorite observation from this story. Mine was the throwaway line "they were even starting to make her answer questions." Oh, those awful media people!

Very entertaining read, ST.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

interesting but predictable ending.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago
Wonderful ending... clever... well done

Love the series. Great last story... great writing. Love the ending. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow

This could be a preview of things to come. With the promiscuity prevalent in this day and age,starting from High School, in to College and thereafter, couldn't this happen? Frightening!!

Survivor3306Survivor3306about 3 years ago

Great story! The best stories are those that could happen, and all of this could occur.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

The premise of following the Twilight Zone is incredibly creative. The storyline was especially creative with the current events and loved the parallel of POTUS

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well done, very creative. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very clever. A masterpiece!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative story. A great twist on one of the more famous Twilight Zone episodes ("Eye of the Beholder") but based on sexual morality reversal and then a coronavirus event. As an aside why all the emphasis on cuckold language when both men and women could have any partners they wanted? After all for heterosexual sex, if a woman's orifice is being filled with a cock, that cock belongs to a man. Right? Is this implying in open marriages, the real fear for us guys, should be fear of being duped or forced into sucking the cum out of our spouse's vagina? I mean otherwise what is the asymmetry beyond uncertain paternity in this perverse inverteed world where a person can file for divorce based on FIDELITY? Switching topics, though doubt it was intended, the coronavirus figures was sadly ironic in hindsight from 2023. Over 1.14 million Americans dead, many long covid sufferers, disrupted supply chains, inflationary pressure, and social fallout (schools, remote work, etc). And oh yeah the hydroxychloroquine comment. Priceless in a this reverse Bizarro world. Was just missing iver-(crap)-mectin, the horse dewormer. That would have saved so many more lives in this story. Lol.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Loved it. Remember the DemoRats tried to slide in legislature to make beastiality legal? I can see this actually happening one day. Fucked up world we live in now! 5 BIG ASS STARS for a score.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove9 months ago

I think that taking bleach internally would have been more appropriate as a “solution” than the HC and more in keeping with the satirical nature of your story…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting tale. Reminds me of the Eye of the Beholder episode of the Twilight Zone. Just as an aside, Covid infected way more people and killed way more in 2.5 years than what was listed on the last page, and while it was terribke.for.many, especially those who lost loved ones it did not destroy the economy, due to remote work, government stimulus (both Trumo.and Biden) and the Fed lowering interest rates to near 0%. So not sure why this mutated version crushed the economy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Ironic thiugh that for a sexually transmitted virus that wrecked the economy and nearly destroyed their society, it actually infected far less and killed far less than the actual coronavirus, though author wrote this before Alpha, Delta, ans Omicron and when the R0 was a comparatively time < 3.0. My point is that while in real life it killed many (1.2 million+), it didn't destroy US economy because the federal government printed money and interest rates were so low, plus remote work and video conferencing. Still an excellent story.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a great story. Imagine living in a world where infidelity was the norm and fidelity was mocked. Wait, maybe we are living in that world right now! Hmmmmm! Great story. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories