The Cherry Poppers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow ... you did, huh?" Claire queried. "Two, you say ... recently?"

"Yep ... very recently and if I say so myself, I have the touch."

"You do, huh. Well, let's just see about that. So, I'm to be your third virgin in just a short while. That is quite unusual, isn't it?"

"I guess so. My last girlfriend was a virgin when we first fucked. She broke up with me to go back with a former boyfriend from her hometown. The last one was more recent but memorable. How do you want it?" Jason asked.

"Whatever do you mean?" Claire asked. "In my pus ... "

"No, with a condom or without?"

"Oh, I see, yes. With a condom I would say. Since I'm not on the pill that would make the most sense, right?"

"Yes, but not as pleasureful for either of us," Jason offered.

"I see ... well, I'm definitely not looking to get pregnant so I would think a condom still makes the most sense," Claire reasoned.

"Okay," Jason agreed and reached for the bedside table drawer.

Jason slipped the condom on in the near dark. He angled over Claire but instead of immediately going for her pussy with his cock, he kissed her. Jason wanted to get Claire going again so she would be incredibly primed for his cock. He kissed her for many minutes until he worked down to her tits. He played with the mounds and tweaked the nipples. He sucked each nipple in turn as he caressed the other. Soon he had Claire moaning and reaching for his cock.

"You ready?" Jason asked.

"Yes, Jason. Fuck me with your gorgeous big cock," Claire hissed. "Make me a woman!"

Jason looked into those fabulous blue eyes as he positioned his cock at her pussy. He kissed her again as he leaned forward pushing open her labia and seeking the entrance to her cunt hole. He found the right spot and pushed in. He had barely seated inside her labia when the cockhead found the obstruction. She was wet and ready but as he looked at her could see the nervousness in her eyes. Obviously she had resisted this potential pain for some time, choosing instead to take it in her butthole rather than her cunt.

He pulled back slightly, "Claire?"

"Yes."

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks," she replied with a weak smile.

Jason shoved forward hard. His cock tore through her maidenhead like a battering ram. He buried his cock several inches beyond her opening, a bit surprised how easy he had entered. His cock was half way inside her already. He held it there waiting for her reaction though.

"Oh, fuck," Claire had moaned when he penetrated her.

"You okay?" Jason asked.

"Yeah," Claire said, almost relieved by the slight pain she had felt.

Her hymen had apparently broken away cleanly and she had only felt momentary discomfort. Jason started slowly sliding deeper and Claire offer no complaint or resistance. He pushed several times more and soon was buried completely inside her cunt. The fit was unbelievably tight.

"Is that all of it?" Claire groaned, feeling completely and incredibly full.

"Yes. Congratulations on being a woman now," Jason said.

"Thanks. If I had known it would be that easy I'd have done it years ago," Claire weakly said and smiled.

Jason gave her a little more time to get used to his size inside her before he started moving. He went very slowly at first but soon Claire's hands on his sides encouraged him to go faster. He did and developed a good rhythm in no time.

"Oh, fuck," Claire groaned. "You feel fantastic inside me. Oh, god, that is great."

"You feel wonderful too," Jason said, but wishing he could feel her without the condom.

Claire's movements egged him on and he fucked her harder. All worry of pain seemed to be gone as she moaned with the pleasure of the fucking he was giving her. Her long legs wrapped around his hips and her hips thrust back at each of his downward strokes.

"Oh, god, Jason. Fuck me, baby. Fuck my pussy," Claire begged between groans of pleasure.

The tightness of her cunt was squeezing Jason deliciously. His balls were feeling the need to release soon. He hoped to make her cum first though.

"Claire, you going to cum it soon?" Jason asked, feeling his own need rising.

"Oh, god, Jason. It feels so good. I think so. Just keep fucking me please."

"Just a second, babe," Jason said and he stopped for a few minutes to suck on her fabulous tits.

Claire growled her slight disapproval of his stopping but quickly relished the attention to her super charged nipples. Jason waited until just when his edge had waned before he started back up. He went slowly for only a brief moment and then fucked her even harder than before. Claire bucked beneath him and fucked back.

"Oh, shit! I'm going to cum!" she screamed. "Do it, Jason! Make me cum please."

"Here goes, babe," Jason gasped as his own climax neared again.

Jason's ass was like a piston engine as he fucked harder into Claire. He couldn't believe how hard she could take it for her first time. He was fucking her as hard as he could and seemed to want even more. It was like she was born to fucking. 'I'll make her regret having waited this long to fuck,' Jason mused.

"Fuck me," Claire yelled. "Oh, I'm going to cum, Jason. Make me ... ahhh!"

Jason's own balls were ready to burst loose. This girl was an incredible fuck. He was able to plunge his whole huge cock into her with each thrust. She was impossibly tight too. Their hips slapped together in a rapid cadence.

Claire arched her back off the bed as she climaxed. She had never had an orgasm this intense. Her whole body shook, making her luscious breasts quiver and shake. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream but nothing came out as her brain went into pleasure overload. Her spasming pussy was sending shockwaves of bliss coursing through her entire body.

Jason tried to watch the sexy girl cum but his own orgasm peaked. He growled as his cock spewed cum into the reservoir tip of the condom. 'Oh, fuck! What a fuck,' he thought.

Finally sounds escaped the climaxing girl's mouth. "Oh, god! Oh, shit! So good! So fuckin' good," Claire moaned loudly. "Mmmm."

"Cum, Claire! Cum on my cock," Jason shouted despite the condom.

"Oh, geez. Keep fucking me, Jason," Claire called back.

Jason did just that until he felt his cock starting to lose its hardness. His second cum had drained his balls and his cock couldn't hold its stiffness despite his wanting to keep fucking her. Claire had gone limp beneath him too as her orgasm waned.

Jason pulled out of her before he lost the cum stuffed condom inside her. He rolled to the side breathing heavily. He watched her beautiful body heave also, seeking enough air into her lungs. Her eyes were still closed as she lay there panting. Jason watched her smiling in the dim light.

Eventually Claire opened her eyes and looked over at him. Her face showed the pleasure she had just received from the fucking he gave her. She looked almost angelic despite the perspiration on her face.

"That was incredible," Claire gasped. "You are indeed good at taking a girl's virginity."

"Thanks. You were an incredible fuck yourself," Jason added.

Jason could feel the condom getting looser and reached down to pull it off. Claire watched him remove it from his deflating cock. He got up and threw it away. Claire watched his tight ass and magnificent male body as he moved about the room.

"I might just have to get on the pill so you can fuck me next time without that," Claire said as he threw it away.

"I'd like that," Jason agreed.

He went back to the bed and lay beside her. They had just started kissing again when a knock was heard from the door. They both glanced at the clock surprised someone would be knocking at one in the morning. They exchanged questioning looks as Jason rolled back out of bed to answer it. He pulled his pants on quickly. It turned out to be Kim.

"Sorry to disturb you guys but I wanted to talk with Claire," Kim said.

Jason stepped aside, letting Kim inside because she was still only wrapped in the blanket in which she left to go to Kyle's room a while ago. He went to clean up some of the party glasses and cards as Kim sat on the bed by Claire. He could make out most of what they were saying in the small room despite hushed tones.

"I blew Kyle and he basically passed out," Kim whispered. "I want to head back to our dorm and needed my clothes. Are you ready to go too?"

"I'd like to stay," he heard Claire say quietly.

"Yeah? You two are having fun?"

"I let him fuck me, Kim," Claire whispered with merriment in her voice.

"What do you mean, in the ass? You let him stick that big ... "

"No! I let him pop my cherry," Claire mused lightly.

"No way! You did?" Kim said way too loud.

"Shhh," Claire said, but laughed too. "Yes, I'm a woman now."

"Get out, Claire! You didn't?" Kim queried, trying unsuccessful to be quiet.

"I did and it was fantastic," Claire whispered.

"Did he hurt you?"

"Only a little. Turns out Jason is very experienced in the art of taking a woman's virginity," Claire stated.

"He is?"

"Yep. Done a couple others recently," Claire added.

"And it was good?"

"Best orgasm I've ever had," Claire claimed.

"Wow. I'd like to find someone good like that to take mine," Kim whispered.

"I bet he'd do you too," Claire allowed.

"Get out! What about you? You wouldn't care if he fucked me?"

"No. Actually, I'd love to watch you lose it, sweetie," Claire said quietly.

Jason could barely believe his ears. His cock was stiffening in his pants listening to these two. They were discussing his deflowering them like it was a walk in the park. The idea of doing the sexy Kim while Claire watched had his brain and hormones racing on overload. Could he be this lucky? Or was he being used as a stud service and should take offense? He was pondering all the possibilities and missed the last couple things the girls said.

"Jason," Claire called, waking him from his ruminating.

"Yeah?"

"Come here, babe," Claire called.

Jason stood and walked to them hoping his obvious bulge wasn't giving away too much. Both girls were smiling at him as he neared the bed.

"We wanted to ask you something?" Claire asked.

"What?"

"You like Kim?" Claire asked.

"Sure," Jason answered, not sure where this was headed now as he looked between them.

"I mean do you think she is cute?" Claire explained further.

'Is this a trick question?' Jason thought. "Yeah, sure, definitely."

"I think she's cute," Claire said smiling.

"Most guys tell me I am," Kim added and Jason watched as she stood from sitting on the bed by Claire and dropped the blanket.

"God," Jason voiced aloud not meaning to.

There were those half baseball sized, firm tits again. They were gorgeous, with distended nipples that begged to be sucked. Kim's tits were not the envy of every woman like Claire's but no guy would ever be displeased to feast his eyes on her chest. Jason glanced down at the dark haired, triangle shaped, trimmed bush over Kim's pouting labia. Her inner lips were big and curled over the outside of her cunt. His eyes was feasting on her until he realized they were watching him stare at her pussy. He quickly looked up like a kid caught cheating only to see them both grinning broadly.

Kim was the perfect complement to Claire if comparisons were to be made. Where Claire was bigger in most aspects yet extremely well proportioned, Kim was slightly smaller in stature and petite but built like a cat. Her body was also well proportioned but lithe looking and tight. Any guy would be nuts not to want to fuck either one.

Jason couldn't help but groan when Claire reached over and grabbed between her fingers one side of Kim's inner labia and pulled it slightly away from her body. Jason watched transfixed as the inner lip stretched easily outward away from her cunt while opening up her inner flower. He could see the moistness of her cunt as Kim leaned back pushing her pussy up to his gaze. He looked up again and both girls were giggling at his reaction.

"It tastes as good as it looks," Claire proclaimed.

"Geez," Jason couldn't catch himself from saying.

"You want a taste?" Claire asked.

Jason looked at her questioningly and then to Kim. Her broad smile gave no doubt she was up for it. He tried to clear his throat and not sound too wanton.

"Sure," was all he managed though and even that sounded strained.

Claire laughed and made room for Kim on the bed. Kim sat down and leaned back into Claire. Immediately Claire caressed her breasts as if they were old lovers. She pulled on Kim's nipples and stretched them too. Kim moaned appreciatively and her eyes directed Jason to her exposed cunt. Jason eagerly took the bait and dropped to his knees between Kim's invitingly spread legs.

Jason feasted on her pussy for a few seconds before he did anything more. He had never seen a pussy with such well defined inner labia. The lips stretched out over the outer parts of her cunt and were crinkled like flower pedals. They were also different shades of pink and crimson. His fingers moved slowly to touch her and caress her inner thighs briefly before moving in.

Jason brushed his fingers lightly over the crinkly flesh of her cunt lips, marveling at how it felt and responded to his touch. The skin would stretch then snap back as if it was made of rubber. He played with it for a while, never taking his eyes off her pussy. He could feel the women's eyes upon him but no longer cared. He pulled the inner lips to the sides like he had seen Claire do to one and exposed the moist interior of Kim's cunt. The lips were like doors to her beautiful cave, all pink and wet inside.

He looked up to see both women watching him with huge smiles. He also noticed something else in their eyes: a subtleness but definitely a wanton lust too.

"It's beautiful, isn't it," Claire commented.

"It sure is," Jason agreed.

"Taste her, Jason. Make her cum like you did me," Claire stated.

Jason didn't need to be asked twice. He lowered his mouth to Kim's pussy and kissed her inner thighs and all around her sex. Twice his nose brushed her rubbery inner lips and he liked the feel. He kissed her trimmed patch of dark hair atop her cunt and then down over her gash. He opened the pedals of her flower with his fingers and ran his tongue the length of her cunt. Kim was already wet and growing wetter by the second. Her fingers found his blonde hair and held a fist full as she tried to direct his approach.

Jason found the taste of Kim intoxicating. Soon his tongue was probing as deep as possible into her hole and licking around for spots that made Kim moan. He glanced up occasionally to see Kim and Claire kissing or Claire sucking Kim's nipples. One time they were each sucking each other's nipples. Claire's beautiful big tit practically obscuring Kim's face from his view. Jason worked Kim's cunt like a starved man. He even brought Kim close to cumming once, only to back her down. She groaned loudly into Claire's tit in her mouth when he did that.

Jason loved the fact he could suck on her inner lips like they were nipples and even chew lightly on them which she seemed to really like. Kim also had a nice sized clit. Her knob was as big as a good sized pea. Jason peeled back her clit hood and teased all around the hard nub. Kim had both hands in his hair when he did that and shrieked out her joy. Jason worried they might wake the whole house since it was nearly two in the morning.

He started worrying about the time also. He was supposed to go play miniature golf with Caitlin in the afternoon. At this rate he'd never make it without being totally tired and exhausted sexually. Jason increased his administrations to Kim's pussy to include sucking on her clit and teasing her opening with his fingers. He could feel the sure signs she was still a virgin as well.

Kim couldn't take anymore of the delicious sexual assault on her body by Jason and Claire both. When Jason sucked her clit into his mouth one more time she arched off the bed and bucked up into his mouth. Her hands pressed his face hard to her sex. Kim's body trembled as her climax peaked.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled too loud. "Oh, shit! I'm there. I'm cumming ... cumming ... "

"Eat her, Jason. Eat her cum," he heard Claire command.

Jason had only that in mind anyway. He lapped at Kim's spasming cunt as she shook from the intensity of her cum. Jason observed Claire pulling harder than he would have expected on Kim's nipples, extending them incredibly far from her body. Jason couldn't believe that they didn't hurt but Kim seemed to enjoy it all the more.

"Oh, god! Ungh ... ahhh ... Mmmm," Kim said, going through a series of emotions to the wonderful feelings coursing through her body.

Jason stayed with the trembling and shaking Kim until he rode out her orgasm with her. It seemed to take forever but eventually she stopped cumming and went limp in both their arms. Jason teased her lightly with his tongue but her moans told him she was super sensitive now and couldn't handle more stimulation so soon. He kissed her one last time on those crinkly lips and then leaned back. Claire was on him in a second kissing him and licking his face clean of Kim's juices.

Claire suddenly broke the kiss and whispered to Jason, "Fuck her. Fuck her right now. Quickly."

"But she may not want me to. She's a virgin."

"I know and she does. Fuck her now, Jason. Make her cum again like you made me cum," Claire seemed to command.

"But, Claire. Shouldn't I wait to see if she wants ... "

"She's ready. Believe me. Fuck her, Jason. Fuck her now."

"Well, let me at least get another condom ... "

"No need. She just finished a period. Drill her bareback," Claire stated.

Jason looked at Claire and she was dead serious. Her eyes seemed to burn with fire and lust at the same time. He could tell it would give Claire great pleasure to watch him deflower Kim. He moved into position as his cock was steely hard and already leaking pre-cum from eating Kim's luscious cunt. Jason aligned his cock to enter Kim. Claire was right there spreading her lips apart.

Kim's head was to one side on the bed and her eyes were closed. She didn't even seem to be aware of what they were doing. She was, however, moaning lightly as Jason pushed the head of his cock into the opening of her virgin cunt. He looked at Claire one more time, not sure he should do this to the seemingly unaware Kim.

"Do it!" Claire exalted. "Make her a woman too, Jason. Fuck the bitch with your big hard cock."

God, her words were driving him crazy. Jason was caught being right and wrong and pure unadulterated lust. Right now lust and wrong were winning out wholeheartedly over right. Jason pulled back, paused a brief second, remembered Mark and the contest too and shoved forward hard.

Jason's cock shot through Kim's barrier like a lance. He penetrated part way into her and the unexpected scream from Kim unsettled him. However, she did not open her eyes or even move. She just groaned loudly and whimpered slightly. He wondered if she was crying and if he hurt her bad. Again, Claire was there.

"Push it in her tight cunt. Fuck the bitch, Jason," Claire said.

'Geez, does she have no mercy for her friend?' Jason thought. 'Doesn't she care about Kim's needs?'

He listened though and thrust forward, sinking another couple inches into Kim's incredibly tight hole. Kim growled loudly but again didn't move. Her fingers were gripping the bed sheets in a white knuckled death grip but she did not move. He pushed again with the same result. Eventually he felt her cervix and stopped. He rested there and even Claire seemed to relent to give Kim time to get used to being impaled on a cock. Jason could feel only beautiful tightness and moisture around his dick. He hoped not too much of that moisture was blood, for Kim's sake.