The Cherry Poppers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason started to move very slowly at first. He glanced over at Claire and she was smiling at him. Her one hand was pinching her left nipple and her right was between her own legs. They looked into each other's eyes and he watched her shudder. She was having an orgasm right before him just from watching. He watched as Claire closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations of her orgasm.

Jason returned his concentration to Kim and the movement of his cock. He was now slowly fucking in and out of her cunt and she still just lay there. He picked up the pace and began to feel not only more wetness inside her but slight movement pushing back to meet his thrusts. Jason slowly increased his speed as he felt Kim's cunt open more to accept his drilling cock.

"Look at her fuck you back," Claire said beside him.

Jason turned in time to see Claire glance his way then move to suck on Kim's tits. Kim's hands immediately came up to hold her head to her breasts. Jason increased his speed even more and once again was met with more counter movement by Kim. 'She is getting into the fucking,' he realized.

Having cum several times, Jason could hold out for a while despite being totally turned on by the way Claire had instigated this whole fucking of Kim. 'Another cherry,' he thought but then realized he didn't know if she was in Doctor Jenny's files or not. Only entries in the records counted in the contest.

After a while Jason could tell Kim was getting close. Her thrusts back at him had turned into a bucking motion. Her hands were caressing the nipple that Claire was not on. She groaned loudly and started to tremble again.

Jason could feel his own balls beginning to churn. He had fucked Claire with a condom but was bare inside Kim. 'Should I cum inside her even though Claire said it was okay,' he wondered.

Those thoughts of pulling out soon became fleeting. As Jason pistoned his dick into Kim's newly opened hole, he had no intention of stopping. He wanted to hose the insides of this former virgin with his seed. He wanted to feel his cum churning inside her. That would make this cherry popping the best yet.

Jason's thoughts were immediately brought back to the present by Kim. She pushed up into him and clenched her cunt tight like a pair of vise grips. He had trouble moving inside her just as his own climax simmered below the surface. Jason, along with Claire, watched Kim shudder through a massive orgasm. Her head rolled from side to side, moaning constantly.

"Does it feel good?" Claire demanded to know as Kim came.

"Oh, fuck," Jason said, hanging on the edge.

Kim grunted loudly and could only murmur," Ahhh."

"Isn't fucking great?" Claire pressed Kim to respond.

"Let her finish, Claire," Jason now demanded.

"Goooood," Kim managed to speak out.

Jason suddenly felt Kim's cunt relax a little and he started fucking her again. Slowly at first he fucked her but soon building to a crescendo. He fucked Kim like a madman until he grunted and peaked himself. Jason's cum raced up from his balls and exploded inside Kim. The added heat, wetness and fucking was too much for Kim and she started to cum again nearly back to back.

Kim mumbled incoherent things as Jason pumped his cum inside her. Claire pinched Kim's nipples and watched her face for signs of pleasure. Jason watched as Claire shuddered too. She hadn't even touched herself and she was cumming from watching them. 'Oh, fuck, this is hot,' Jason decided.

All three participates rode out their respective orgasms. Kim's cunt was a tight leaking mess when Jason finally pulled out. He was exhausted and fell beside Claire on the small bed. Claire was practically over top of Kim. She was kissing Kim's face and cheeks.

"Did you like it, babe?" Jason heard Claire asking her friend.

"Unbelievable," Kim gasped as she lay panting.

"I told you you'd like it," Claire said and smiled at her.

"You were right, hon," Kim replied.

"He has a beautiful cock, doesn't he?" Claire continued.

Jason felt like he wasn't even there as Kim answered, "Better than anything else."

'What the hell does that mean?' Jason asked himself.

"So much better inside too than just vibrating," Claire added.

Jason got it. They were talking about one of their toys. These two really did know each other intimately. He wondered how many more of these Ménage A Trois' he could arrange with these two hot babes.

"You like it more than in your ass?" Claire pressed on.

"Definitely," Kim said. "It hurt like hell at first but afterwards was great."

"It didn't hurt too badly for me. Guess I was too aggressive with the vibrators," Claire stated jokingly.

Jason listened to their discussion but soon just passed out. The girls must have too eventually because when he woke in the morning they were all still crammed in the bed. He was curled up at the bottom and the two girls were spooning up at the top. Someone had given him a blanket and they were under the covers.