All Comments on 'The Cherry Poppers Ch. 07'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Getting Better

and more interesting

BadLt82BadLt82over 16 years ago
Looking forward to the next

Each of your series has been hot and readable. This is no exception. Keep up the good work.

jimineejimineeover 16 years ago
What a series ...

Thoroughly enjoying this series of romantic blunders and plunders - look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesom All The Way!!!

Love the stories from the first chapter.....can't wait to see what comes next.....I love the variety of each girl and everything along the way....keep up the great story writting and I am looking forward to more of this story to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If I were Jason . . .

. . . I'd go for and break in all the big-titted chicks on campus. There's nothing like a pair of double D's. Excellent story. This is the hottest one of the series, thus far. Please include more of Stephanie's education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I should've had his problems....

"Virgins, virgins everywhere...", the rest of that quote doesn't fit but... When I read this the 1st time, I had no idea how far you were going to take it but I'm telling you, at the rate he's going; he's going to end up with about 10 or 12 illegitimate kids, walking around that uni.... TG, it's all a product of your slightly kinky imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES