The Cherry Poppers Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

"She's really ticklish," Kira claimed with a laugh.

"How about you?" Jason queried and reached over and pulled Kira to him.

She was light and he easily pulled her over Tessa's legs and onto the bed before him. Kira tried to huddle into a ball to protect herself against his tickle attacked. Jason surprised her though by grabbing a foot and tickling the bottom. He must have found her weak spot because she writhed on the bed and screamed way too loud for nearly two in the morning. Jason stopped, not to give Kira a break, but just to keep from waking the whole dorm.

"Oh, you, stinker!" Kira howled trying to get her breath back from laughing so hard.

"God, I think you woke the dorm," Jason proclaimed.

"It's your fault," Kira defended.

"Let's see what happens when I do this," Jason said, pinning her to the bed beneath him, his flaccid cock banging against her pussy menacingly.

"Oh, no," Kira responded suddenly aware her time might be at hand soon.

"Oh, yes," Jason stated.

"Tessa, help!" Kira playfully pleaded to her.

"Fuck her good, Jason," Tessa said.

"What?" Kira screamed, "Now who's the bitch."

"Turnaround is fair play," Tessa said. "Fuck her with your big dick, Jason."

"Oh, god," Kira gasped for real as all this talk of fucking her began to harden Jason's cock at her entrance and she felt it.

"You're going to kill me with that big thing," Kira fretted.

"It won't hurt much," Jason said but with a sinister grin to make her scared.

"You liar," Kira exclaimed and tried to struggle but he was far stronger than she, and held her hands easily.

"Tessa, come here and help me get this really hard to fuck her with," Jason said.

Tessa moved closer and took his cock in her hand. She stroked it and then laid her head on Kira's abdomen. She guided his cock to her mouth and licked the head. She tasted his cum and hers on his cock but she kept going. Tessa took the head into her mouth and the warm wetness made Jason moan.

"Oh, fuck, that's good," Jason growled.

"Don't get him hard all the way," Kira pleaded with Tessa jokingly.

"Mmmm," Tessa mewled as she sucked his cock and felt it grow.

"She's going to get me hard as a rock," Jason said amusingly.

"Oh, god, you're both plotting to kill me," Kira worried aloud.

Tessa got Jason hard and wet in no time and he pulled away from her mouth. He then leaned over Kira, still pinning her hands to the bed. Tessa guided his dick to Kira's pussy and aligned it with her opening. Jason looked down through the small tuft of blonde hair at his big cock poised to enter Kira. She did look too small to take his cock.

"Please, Jason ... no kidding," Kira pleaded. "Go slow."

"I will, Kira. Don't worry I've done this before," Jason said.

"Before, Tessa?"

"Yes, a couple times actually before Tessa," Jason offered.

Meanwhile Tessa was teasing Jason's saliva slick cockhead back and forth over Kira's pussy entrance. Kira was still quite wet from her earlier orgasm and Tessa's saliva on Jason's cock helped more. When Tessa was satisfied Kira was open and wet she held Jason right at Kira's portal. Jason could feel, the now familiar obstruction, preventing his further penetration.

Jason leaned down and kissed Kira. He invaded her mouth with his tongue and kissed her until some of her nervousness gave way to the passion and lust of his kisses. He kept his dick pressed firmly against her cherry. He waited until he felt she was concentrating more on the kisses than his pending entrance to her pussy. He wanted her relaxed as much as possible. When he felt he had succeeded somewhat, he broke the kiss and looked into her face.

In the second it took her to open her eyes to look at him, he thrust forward hard. His cockhead pounded into her thin, tender membrane. It tried to hold back the massive intruder but it was like holding back the tide. It gave way as Kira shrieked loud enough to wake people in the next rooms and probably above and below too. Jason wasn't all the way through, and he shoved again hard trying to catch Kira still in the throes of the initial pain. He tore asunder the rest of her hymen and buried over an inch of his cockhead inside her.

"Owww ... ahhh ... ouch," Kira cried. "Oh, god ... you fuckin' killed me."

Jason didn't move, and Tessa and he saw tears running down both of Kira's cheeks. She was so small that the cherry popping had been the worst he had experienced so far. His cock felt like it was trying to enter a keyhole. He held still until Kira's tears stopped and her face began to gain some color back. His hand caressed her face and wiped away her tears.

"Are you okay?" Jason asked with concern.

"Better," Kira said.

"The worst parts over, Kira," Tessa encouraged.

A knock was heard at the door and a soft voice calling for Kira and Tessa. Tessa got up and went to the door. She didn't open it but talked through it.

"Yes," Tessa replied.

"Tessa, it's Casey. You guys okay?" Casey asked.

"Kira had a bad dream. We're okay. Thanks, Casey," Tessa said.

"Alright then," Casey replied and Tessa could hear her speaking to at least one other person before they walked away.

Jason continued to stroke Kira's face and the blonde hair from her eyes. 'God, she looks beautiful,' Jason exclaimed to himself.

Tessa returned to the side of the bed and took her friend's hand in hers. She rubbed up and down Kira's arm as Jason leaned down and kissed Kira tenderly. After a few soft kisses, he leaned back to study her face.

"You okay?" Jason asked.

"Yeah," Kira replied weakly.

"Go slow, Jason," Tessa threw in, worried about her roommate.

Jason moved very so slightly and Kira gasped a little but didn't stop him. He waited a moment and pushed lightly again. Kira hissed but didn't complain. Over the next few minutes, Jason moved agonizingly slow. If he hadn't been so turned on by the beauty of Kira at that moment, with her blonde hair splayed out on the pillow and her face painted with a warm glow of candlelight, he might have lost his erection. Instead, his cock was painfully hard and being squeezed like a vise with every centimeter he gained inside her.

It took easily several minutes before he was halfway inside her. The tightness of Kira's pussy was beyond belief. He couldn't remember anyone as tight before, not even Ariel with her small frame. Jason pressed on until he had over two-thirds of his cock inside Kira. He waited for her to protest and getting none, he started to withdraw.

The fucking proceeded at a snail's pace at first. It took a while for Kira's pussy to adjust to the monstrous intruder. She finally began to wet and open enough for him to move a little more freely. It took at least another few minutes before Kira showed signs of enjoying what was happening. Jason built his speed ever so slowly. Finally, Kira started to groan sounds that didn't appear to be pain. Jason glanced at Tessa and her look of concern improved when she heard Kira's gleeful moans.

"She's starting to enjoy it, Jason," Tessa informed.

"Yeah ... Kira, everything okay?" Jason questioned.

"Better now," Kira claimed.

Jason still built his pace slowly but Kira was definitely responding to his movements now. He was even a touch deeper than before. He could feel that familiar rumbling in his balls and wasn't sure he could hold out forever in this exquisitely tight pussy.

Kira started to get into it and encouraged him, "Fuck me, Jason."

"I'll fuck you, woman," Jason proclaimed.

"Woman ...," Tessa caught onto. "We're women now, Kira."

"Yes," Kira groaned approvingly.

Jason fought back his rising lust and worked his cock hard by grinding into her pelvis to give Kira the maximum pleasure without sending him over the edge. He wanted her to know the bliss of fucking along with the initial pain and loss of her cherry. He managed to get her to a powerful orgasm before he flooded her newly penetrated pussy with cum. Kira groaned as she felt Jason's cock spurting cum inside her.

"Mmmm," Kira moaned.

"Cumming," Jason howled.

"Oh, god, I can feel you shooting your stuff," Kira groaned.

"Ahh," Jason moaned as spurt after spurt shot from his dick deep inside Kira.

Tessa watched the two of them cumming and had the presence of mind to slip a hand behind Jason and rub his balls. The added stimulation caused him to cum harder until his balls were drained and slightly sore from three cums that evening.

When Jason finished his orgasm in Kira, he rolled off to the side. Kira was exhausted and just lay there panting. Tessa had a good view of Jason's cum covered cock as it went soft and Kira's pussy as Jason's cum leaked out. She returned the earlier favor from Kira and got tissues to wipe them both off.

Jason and Kira looked like they were ready to pass out, so Tessa took a blanket from the closet and covered them both. In their haste upon entering the room, they had forgotten to pull down the covers of Kira's bed, and now the two bodies were on top of them. Tessa left those two, blew out the candles, and went to her own bed for the night.

Jason woke about four in the morning with a raging piss hardon. It hurt, it was so hard. He gingerly climbed over Kira and off the bed. He thought about waking one of the girls but both looked dead to the world. Tessa was completely under the covers but Kira's upper body was exposed from under the blanket. Jason looked at her cute tiny, pink nipples in the moonlight through the window before going to the door.

He opened the door and peered down the darkened hall. Someone had shut the hall lights off at night, which Jason was thankful for. He thought about just making a mad dash to the bathroom but it was three doors down. He looked around and found a bath towel that he wrapped around his waist. The only problem was his erection made a huge tent in the front. 'Oh, well ... it'll have to do,' Jason thought still really tired.

He made sure the door wouldn't lock behind him and quickly moved to the bathroom door. Luckily, no one was using the bathroom at that hour and he rushed into one of the stalls. He lost his hold on the door in his mad attempt to close the door while undoing the towel from his waist. The door banged again the latch with a fairly loud noise. Jason hoped the walls of the bathroom would contain the noise as he lifted the seat. 'Shit,' he cursed the noise and the fact he was so hard it was difficult to go. Finally, his dick relaxed enough to allow a stream to target the bowl. The noise of a guy taking a powerful leak echoed off the tiled bathroom walls.

Jason finished peeing, flushed the toilet, replaced the seat so it wouldn't be obvious it had been a guy, and took the towel off the hook behind him. He reached for the door and stepped outside for more room to wrap the towel around him. He was almost finished when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked towards the door to see a blonde haired girl standing there in pajamas.

"Oh, fuck," Jason said, without thinking from being startled.

"Fuck is right," the girl said. "I knew Tessa wasn't telling the truth about that noise being a bad dream."

"Sorry if we woke you," Jason said finishing wrapping the towel.

"I'm not sorry I woke up now," the girl said staring at the still evident bulge in the towel.

"Well, I better get back to the room," Jason stated.

"You know you shouldn't be here," she said.

"Yeah, don't tell please. We won't make any more noise,' Jason claimed.

"Show me it again."

"What?"

"You know. Show it to me again," the girl said.

"Look I really should be getting back," Jason said, "before someone else gets up."

"Unless you want to leave right now and walk across campus with just a towel wrapped around you, you'll show me again," the girl insisted.

Jason thought about telling this girl to just fuck off but she had already seen him and if he could get out of this with just a quick flash, what the hey.

"Alright, just a quick one then this is over," Jason stated loosening the towel.

Jason held the towel by both ends and exposed his flaccid cock to the blonde girl. 'In different circumstances this wouldn't be all that bad,' he thought. She was kinda cute after all and not bashful about what she wanted.

"Wow, that's a big one," the girl said.

"Thanks," Jason said and started to close his towel.

"Just one second more," she exclaimed.

He held it open for a few more seconds. "Okay, that's it."

"God, it's gorgeous. Kira and Tessa have been holding out on me. By the way, I'm Casey. You remember, the one at the door earlier."

"Yeah, I remember," Jason replied. "Good night."

"I can tell by looking at it you fucked them didn't you?" Casey said still standing in front of the door.

"Maybe," Jason said.

"Your pubic hairs are all matted from their pussies. Can I touch it?" Casey asked.

"That wasn't part of the deal," Jason stated and tried to get around her.

"I'm making it part of the deal now," Casey said with a mischievous smile.

"You can't keep changing it and adding things on," Jason claimed.

"Why not? I'm not the one breaking the rules," Casey informed.

"Because I'm about to push you out of the way and let you try to make a big stink about this," Jason proclaimed.

"Won't be hard to raise the dorm councilor," Casey threatened.

"You wouldn't."

"Why not?"

"Kira and Tessa would get in trouble too," Jason affirmed.

"True, but all I'm asking for is one good touch. What's the big deal," Casey responded.

"Okay, but just for a few seconds and then we're done here. Agreed?" Jason demanded.

"Okay," Casey agreed.

Jason parted the towel again and Casey moved a step closer and cupped his length in her hand. Her hand then closed around him, "Very nice," she said. "How big does it get?"

"Over eight," Jason answered matter-a-factly.

"Oh, gee, this is a nice one. Kira and Tessa have really been holding out on me," Casey claimed.

"You can let go now," Jason said beginning to worry about the way she held him.

"How about I suck it for you?" Casey offered.

"What?"

"You heard me, big boy. How about I suck it for you?"

"Thanks for the offer, Casey, but I really should be getting some sleep."

"Busy day tomorrow?" Casey asked.

"You could say that."

"I bet you're always busy with this nice big dick," Casey acknowledged.

"I have some fun," Jason found himself boasting and then wondering why he was still standing there with her holding his dick.

He was getting a little excited too because she kept squeezing the head of his cock with a knowing practice.

"Oh, such nice balls too," Casey said, adding her other hand to cups those as well.

"Casey, I think your touching time is over," Jason confirmed.

"Let me suck it for you, Jason," Casey said with a little more urgency.

"How do you know my name?" Jason asked.

"Kira and Tessa might not have told me about this," Casey said teasing his cock and balls more, "but they did talk a lot about a big handsome guy, named Jason, that was taking them to ballgames and one tonight even."

"Oh, I see," Jason responded, getting the connection.

"Please, Jason, let me suck it for you. I'm really good. At least that's what all the boys in high school said," Casey stated with a smile.

"I'll bet you are," Jason admitted, given her forwardness.

"Let me see if I can swallow it for you. I can deepthroat most cocks. Yours will be a beautiful challenge though," Casey added.

"Your offer is tempting but like you said, I might have fucked Kira and Tessa and my cock is not exactly clean," Jason stated as maybe a way to discourage her.

"That doesn't bother me too much. I sucked a few cocks after they came out of one of my high school girlfriends. She had a nice pussy so I didn't mind. Besides we can just walk over here to the sink and rinse him off a little," Casey said leading Jason there by pulling his cock.

"You've got all the answers don't you?" Jason claimed.

"I try," Casey said chuckling. "Here, let's get the water warm."

As the water got warm Jason said, "What if someone else walks in?"

"As soon as we have you clean we'll go into the last stall," Casey mentioned.

The water warmed quickly and Casey splashed water on his stiff cock as he leaned over the sink. One hand splashed water while the other rubbed it around. The action was somewhat pleasureful to Jason. They used the towel to dry him and Casey led him again by his dick into the last stall. She sat on the open seat while he closed the door to the stall. Jason was amazed when he turned around to find Casey peeing.

Casey saw the expression on his face, "I actually came in here to go remember."

"Oh, I thought you just waited to stalk any of the boys on the floor using the bathroom when their girlfriends weren't looking," Jason declared.

"Actually, this is my first time doing this but that's not a bad idea," Casey mused with her hands back on his cock. "Come here now."

Jason stepped forward a little and his cock lined up with Casey's mouth. She looked over his cock like a 4H Judge might a prize bull. She moved it from side to side, looking at it from all angles.

"Are you going to just look at it?" Jason asked impatiently.

"Jason, you must know you have quite a fabulous cock here. Let a girl appreciate it for you," Casey praised.

Jason watched her inspect it a bit more before she kissed the head and began flicking her tongue around. Her tongue knew all the right spots to hit and it seemed to Jason, she wasn't lying about being good at this. He stood with his legs parted slightly and let Casey play with his cock. She wet the whole head with her tongue and then kissed and licked up and down the sides. She sucked on his balls and even tried to get both testicles in her mouth at once. She almost succeeded.

"Wow, this is a wonderful cock and these balls are so nice and big. I usually can get all of a guy's nuts in my mouth but I might hurt you with my teeth if I tried any harder than I just did," Casey exclaimed.

"Felt wonderful anyway," Jason praised.

"Thanks but you'll enjoy the rest more," Casey claimed with a mischievous smile.

Casey took Jason's cockhead into her mouth and applied great pressure to it. She swiveled her tongue as she descended on his cock. The combination of suction, tongue action, hand movements, and her experienced mouth told him she hadn't lied about being good at giving head. Jason stood there and enjoyed letting her feast on his cock.

After some general bobbing and good combinations with her hands, Casey started taking him deeper. She had no trouble getting three-quarters of his cock in her mouth and into the back of her throat entrance. She did that for a while to get used to his size and then took him all the way down her throat. She held there for a few seconds as if to say see, I told you I could do it. When she eventually pulled off completely to breath, long strings of saliva connected her mouth to his cockhead.

"Oh, god, I love this cock," Casey effused.

"He likes you too," Jason mused.

"He'll like this," Casey said and took his cock back into her mouth and then all the way down.

Casey took Jason repeatedly into her throat. She would take him to the back of her mouth and adjust her throat a second before taking him the rest of the way down. She did it so well; it felt like barely a hitch in her movement to Jason. Her throat was so tight and her neck muscles milked his cock like a farmer milking a cow.

"Oh, god," Jason moaned aloud and his legs trembled with the pleasure to his cock.

Jason could feel his balls tightening once again. He thought briefly of his date with Beth for that night and hoped he had the stamina to satisfy her. Besides the fact, he would have to get away from Tessa and Kira in the morning without anything further. Those thoughts momentarily took his mind off the exquisite pleasure Casey was giving him.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers