The Cherry Poppers Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey had to stop to catch up on her breathing a bit. She looked up at him as she licked his cockhead and kissed along the shaft. Her hands were doing wonderful things too with his balls and shaft. Jason looked down at her Cheshire cat grin and realized again she wasn't hard to look at. 'Actually, quite cute,' he reasoned.

The next time Casey took him deep, Jason felt the rumbling in his balls deepen. He was getting close now and her experienced movements were getting him there rapidly. Casey sensed it too and intensified her attack. She wanted to please him as she hoped this wouldn't be the last time.

Jason thought he should warn her he was going to cum but then thought not. He wanted her to eat him for making him do this despite the fact he was enjoying it immensely. Besides, she was an experienced high school fellatrix. 'She most swallow,' he thought.

"Urgh," Jason growled as his cock erupted in Casey's mouth.

It felt so good he'd inadvertently warned her anyway. His cum filled her mouth in several hard blasts. It seemed his body was learning to recharge quickly with all the sex he was enjoying these days. Casey took everything he gave her and still sucked hard to draw out more. 'Good god,' he thought, 'she's like a vacuum cleaner.'

Casey tampered off his orgasm before removing her mouth and swallowing. She went right back to sucking on it again when she'd cleared her mouth of his cum. She had him so tender in the cockhead from her sucking that he had to pull away.

"Oh, fuck, that's good," Jason growled.

"Glad you liked it," Casey said still licking her lips as she looked up at him.

I got to go now," Jason claimed, wrapping the towel around himself again and opening the door. Casey followed him to the bathroom entrance.

"Jason?"

"What?"

"I'll do that again for you anytime, anywhere," Casey said with dead seriousness.

"What?"

"I'll suck you wherever you want me to," Casey claimed. "I love doing it and I'd love to be able to do it for you again."

Jason looked into Casey's eyes and they were sad looking but dead serious. It was like she was pleading with him to let her do it again. He had seen a somewhat similar look with Ariel when she wanted to act submissive. He wondered if Casey didn't harbor some of those same emotions.

"We'll see," Jason offered.

"You see me in the halls between classes and you want me to do it for you. Just drag me into the men's room or behind a building. I'll suck you anywhere you like," Casey said, now sounding desperate.

"Okay," Jason said and opened the door.

He started to walk away and heard, "Goodnight, Jason."

"Night, Casey," Jason whispered back.