All Comments on 'The Cherry Poppers Ch. 21'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great chapter!

I love this series. I’m so glad you decided to continue the story, wherever it may lead. Keep it going, as long as possible.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

I'm glad to see that you're still writing this series with Jason. That was another great chapter that you wrote. I like the way that you have Jason feeling guilty about the things that he is doing to the women and that he has a conscience. I can hardly wait to see what you do it the next chapter with Beth and the other two girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GREAT

Once again another great chapter, can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Have to keep him going.

Please keep them rolling on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bravo!

You are a great writer. Can't wait to see more from you. I like that Jason is having some doubts it makes him a little more human and not just a sex machine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think Jason should stop & think...

...these girls are starting to run together in his mind. He should STOP & think about each ONE separately before he starts to lump them all together. Until he can think of each girl for herself, he's just going to turn into a machine & you having him feel for each 1 of them is what makes your story DIFFERENT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SUSTAINED

All chapters good, but had special fondness for this one. Maybe something about Jillian. Maybe because I took a short break from the series, which has sustained my interest even through 21 (!) chapters.

Author does a great job of juggling Jason's relationships with many girls. And portraying their incredible (in both the sense of unreal and the sense of fantastic) wantonness for him and tolerance for the involvement of other girls at the same time.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES