The Cherry Poppers Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian looked into Jason's eyes for a second for any kind of hesitation on his part. Seeing none, she moved up on one elbow and held his cock before her mouth. Her tongue flashed out and captured the suspended drop of cum off his cockhead like a toad catching a fly. She brought it back into her mouth as she once again looked up into Jason's face. Her cousin had told her many things. One was to try it for herself.

"You're amazing," Jason said.

Jillian just smiled back as the droplet smoothed out over the taste buds of her tongue. 'Salty,' she thought. 'Interesting.'

Jason was about to pull away again to get the towel but Jillian gripped him harder and leaned back in to suck the head of his cock into her mouth. I little applied suction and she felt another rewarding drop caress her taste buds. She agreed with her cousin, not bad, not bad at all.

Sweaty and a little disheveled they pulled themselves together quickly. Jason gave Jillian a towel to clean herself off with but there was no time for a shower. They both had one afternoon class starting in twenty minutes. It would take most of that to walk there.

Jason noticed scratches and bright red marks on his sides but she had failed to draw blood apparently. He pointed these out to Jillian and she apologized but laughed too as they dressed. They scurried out the door of Jason's room only to see the cook down the hall. He waved and smiled from the dining room as they waved back and exited to the front door.

"You think he knew?" Jillian asked a little mortified.

"Not sure," Jason said smiling back.

"Oh, my god," Jillian fretted. "He must think me a slut or something."

"Nonsense," Jason proclaimed as they cross the road in front of Theta Chi and headed towards the education buildings.

"You, he probably thinks a stud, but me a slut," she added.

"Who cares what he thinks. He's a dirty old man anyway?"

"I guess you're right," Jillian agreed, feeling better and grinning a little.

"Of course I am."

"Well, thanks, Jason. I feel a little better then."

"No, I'm the one that should be thanking you."

"Not really. I know you have plenty of girls to choose from. It's me that is once again in your debt. I wanted you to do it," Jillian claimed. "I was a little afraid but I wanted you to."

"Thanks anyway."

"You're welcome. I enjoyed it. Oh, not the pain part but the rest was incredible. You're wonderful you know."

"So are you."

"Really?"

Absolutely!"

"Jason?"

"Yes?"

"Could we do it again soon?"

"Jillian, I'd love to ..."

"But you can't, right?"

"It's just that I'm quite busy and involved in several relationships already as you know."

"I understand," Jillian said sadly.

"I'll try, Jillian."

"Thanks," she replied with a little smile.

"Hey, come back to my room tomorrow morning, around 11:00."

"Really?"

"Sure, I'll have another friend or two there but we should get some time together if that's okay with you?" Jason asked.

"Okay," Jillian agreed, just happy to have a chance back with him so soon.

They kissed goodbye when they had to part.

"You better shower before the game," Jillian said giggling.

"Yeah?"

"Your face smells like me," Jillian claimed and then walked away laughing.