All Comments on 'The Christmas Cookie'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Sweet treat for Christmas!

4

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Joyed Noel there Lardner…

5 stars

BigChiefBigChiefover 1 year ago

WOW!! The best kind of Loving Wives story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So . . . . . . What's the deal with that cookie?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Is this meant to be a happy story ending? We have a guy who gave up his "man card" just after their third child was born and was so weak and pathetic he did NOTHING to ensure he continued to have a reasonable sex life with his wife. NOTHING!. Thirty Five years of being a doormat sexually and allowing his wife to dictate a minimum sex life. No checking with doctors to discover what was wrong and why she had changed. Even when their kids had grown and left the house... still another 20 years of almost nothing! Frankly, the spineless arsehole deserves what he got... which was nothing. Finally, so where did the Christmas present/Cookie come from? It wasn't explained. Was it some supernatural event?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

On the dark flipside of the effect of the cookie, both women insatiable horny women most of the time at the point that hubby just wasn't enough for Nina. Thus both Joan and Nina began inviting strange men in their lovefest relegating hubby as fluffer for the women get them ready for gangbangs. Hubby is a victim of SATAN's CLAWS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this was a woman and two men you hypocritical bastards would be losing your shit.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Is this in the wrong category?

This IS what I think of when I see the title 'Loving Wives'... But it's the exact opposite of just about every other story in there. I always thought it was a bit of a misnomer (should be cheating wives or 'hotwife' or something) But, anyway I liked the story, wouldn't be opposed to more of this trio. 5 stars, and Thanks for Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been better without the neighbor.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The story was a great Christmas tale.

I enjoyed the way you weaved the emotion of true love for a spouse into the magical air of sharing at Christmas. You have created a new fan. I will have to read your past tales to see it they are as good as this one.

I hope you follow this up with some more featuring these three.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup, Lenard, supernatural. You know: magic?

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story and the inclusion of Joan was just right. Like others have asked, what was the significance of the cookie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Claus? Clause? Does it really matter, when she's a filthy skank? I've never met a decent woman that wasn't a walking poster child for using protection to avoid suicide-by-bad-partner-selection, actually say "fuck my pussy." There are, however, a lot of cum dumpsters that talk that way.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Nice story! You have your Authors and then the Editors, lol, That was a very good story! Don't know how you do it. My eyes are bad from years of editing 8 to 10 pages a minute and so I love to load them into TextAloud and have Jennifer tell me the story, her sexy voice making the story soo much better. Our brains work differently and I'm very glad it does. Excellent story and worthy of 5 BIG ASS FAT FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS and a BIG FAT thank you too!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Very good way to troll those who get their panties wet when another dude is involved but not another woman. I love the smell of misogyny in the morning.

Not the writer but the readers.

Decently written though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where the fuck did the cookie come from??!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a little fun story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Thank you Mrs. Clause!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe it became so boring and monotonous that I skipped over that part, but who left the Christmas cookie under the tree? Puzzling. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think in your time off , between stories , you could find the time to bake me a dozen of those cookies ? My wife and I and a few others are getting famished ! Lol 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I being in our 60's sure could use a cookie or two. I might have to put up the Christmas tree this year just in case Mrs. Clause comes by with a gift. Nice job on the story, it was a fun one to read.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xover 1 year agoAuthor

Goodness. no imagination? Clearly Mrs Clause was Santa's wife granting him a christmas wish! Shees! The box in strange wrapings? Parchment for a note? Silk lace ribbon? Clearly this was from someone that didn't do things the way everyday people did.

as for the haters... sorry you didn't care for the story. Feel free to stop reading any of my stories that you don't enjoy. That's why I write them, is for people to enjoy. I have lots of topics i've delved into. Some readers would find this story extremely enticing. some not. If it isn't your cup of tea, don't rain on everyone else's parade, just find something you DO enjoy. M.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

The LW masturbation groupees should like this one.

\

But as a story it is bazaar, flat, predictable, and made no sense that they finally had this sexual discussion AFTER nearly 40yrs of marriage!@#$%. It took a sex depraved neighbor to wake his wife up?

\

Story quality sucked and so boring I skimmed and skipped paragraphs wanting it to end. Cookie was notta.

\

2.8***, hooyah

i122i122over 1 year ago

Who left the cookie under the tree, Joan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I are in our 60s. We have wonderful sex at usually once a week, sometimes more. I’m a lucky man!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Well done Mrs Claus. Like many others have commented, sex tapered off after kids. Could certainly have used one of those cookies.

Look forward to more of this story, maybe all 3 go on a "nature" walk and have some fun play along the trail

Cheers, Andy

patient1patient1over 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, It was a nice mix of relationship stuff, sex, sentiment, and holiday magic. Frankly, I would like to see you continue with the mature characters of this "triple" through the holiday cycle- New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Thank you, m_storyman_x, for sharing your sweet story. 5*****

I concur with Fuzzy_Kbear that this story was unusual for the current Loving Wives category as most of the LW stories would better fit into a "cheating wives" or "hot wife" category.

My wife and I are both in our early 70s and have been together almost 50 years. The arc of this story rings true for me with the frequency and intensity of our sexual activities having declined over the decades due to kids, careers, different sexual energy levels, declining physical stamina, etc. While we still enjoy "dancing" about once a week, the novelty has worn off a bit after having made love/had sex over 3,000 times.

On another note, R410a, in several of his wonderful stories, has shared the mantra that "To hold onto a man, a woman needs to keep his belly full and his balls empty!" It seems that Nina finally has embraced a variation of that concept in this story.

That said, I've always wondered what the equivalent mantra would be for us guys..."To hold onto a woman, a man needs to...................."?

In any case, Merry Christmas to all, and please ask Mrs. Claus to send a special Christmas Cookie to me this year!

Finally, I, too, would love to see another Chapter or two of this story.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 1 year ago

Well done. And it makes a me very sad. I’m in Michael’s place, but I don’t see a magic cookie in my future. I’m in my 50s. My wife 60s. It’s been a long time. 5*

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
This is me!

Until the cookie. How the hell did you get that cookie? I need that cookie. And a Joan.

Great story, thanks for writing!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

This is a great story that rings true for so many of us mature couples. A magical cookie that wakes us up to renew our sexual activity would be wonderful. Joan did a wonderful service to this couple and Nina being aware that his heart is still with her is so true. I concur than these 3 deserve a few more chapters in their life. Thank You for this Magical Christmas gift. hohoho!

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Very good story that rings true in many marriages. I'm to old for affairs, so I just read good stories on Lit.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Toooooo much sex, you wore me out. It takes more than a sexy storie anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

SIMILAR Stories