The Christmas Cookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't do that. My cock was on the wrong side of climax and was going to take a few minutes to recover, but that didn't mean I couldn't pleasure her other ways. I pulled my face from her tit and kissed my way down over her stomach, over her hairy, curl covered mound, and down between her thighs. I kissed each thigh several times, each kiss moving closer to her hot wet pussy. I could smell her excitement, her lips practically leaking her juices even before touched them with my tongue.

"Oh my god yes!" she moaned as I made the first lick up her pussy lips, tasting her sweet nectar as I let my tongue spread her inner lips. I eagerly licked up and down her slit, driving my tongue deep between her lips, finding both the leaking entrance to her depths and her hard clit. I wanted to be hard, I wanted to drive my cock into her hot depths, but it wasn't ready yet. Instead I used a finger to slip into her, drawing a gasp of pleasure. I teased her clit with my tongue while I slipped my finger in and out of her like a small dick. "OH FUCK!" she cried as her legs trembled and shook, my tongue continually teasing over and around her hard exposed clit. I was a momentarily surprised at how quickly she was going to come, but the thought fled my mind as I was overtaken by the scent of her pussy, and an overwhelming desire to fuck her. My mind briefly felt thankful that she had just sucked me off and I hadn't gotten hard again yet, but I couldn't quite gel the thought as to why that was important, so I continued to lick and tease her clit until her whole body tensed. She trembled and her pussy leaking copiously, I pulled my finger from her and used my tongue to try and drive into her depths, allowing me to enjoy the flow leaking from her depths. I licked and sucked her juices as they leaked into my mouth, sharing her climax as she came for me. "Ohhhhhhh damn." She panted as her body slowly stilled, my tongue now slowly stroking up her slit, collecting the last of her flow. I stood up slowly, looking at her, my mind slowly realizing what I had just done and two whom.

"God Michael. I don't believe you just did that." I heard Nina say from behind me. I had forgotten she was even in the room, let alone watching me lick our neighbor to climax!

I stood up, my shorts still around my ankles. I wiped a hand across my mouth to wipe Joan's cum from my chin, and turned to look at her. There were so many things I could say, so many things I felt like saying, but for reasons I don't quite understand, the only think that came out was, "Your turn."

"OH MICHAEL!" she cried before bursting into tears. She turned and ran down the hall. I heard the door to the bedroom slam, and then a sound I don't think I've ever heard. The click of the lock button on the door.

"Oh shit." I whispered as I felt Joan press herself against me. I felt her hard nipples press into my back, her hands reaching around me to find my half hard cock. Her fingers of one hand teased my cock while the other stroked up and down my stomach and chest.

"Any time you wanna put this in me, I'm ready." She whispered. "If she doesn't want it, I'll be more than happy to keep you satisfied."

"I don't think that'll help at the moment." I whispered, suddenly feeling like I'd lost something, but my mind couldn't quite identify what.

"She's upset. I'm sure it'll pass."

I turned in her arms to look down at her, her shirt and bra now gone so she was completely naked. "I better go talk to her." I whispered as her hand found my dick again and began to try to coax it between her legs as it slowly hardened in her hand. "That isn't helping."

"No? you mean it isn't making you want to put your cock in me? It's getting harder, so I think you do."

"I do, but I don't. I mean, I shouldn't want to. I love Nina. I want to be making love with her," I answered her, my mind slowly clearing and starting to come to grips with what had just occurred.

"I understand. You want to make love to the woman you love. But I could be that woman, couldn't I? I mean, we've known each other for years. I'm not married any more. So, what's stopping us from going there? Just push this into me and we'll see how long it takes for you to fill me up with your cum."

"Joan. Oh shit. I'm so close to just throwing you down and fucking you. But I know I shouldn't. I know that what I want is back there, in the bedroom. I just don't know how to get her to want it anymore."

"Why don't you let me talk to her, and then I'll come back and ride you until you pop in me. How's that sound? You just sit and wait for me and when I come back, I can climb right onto your cock and fuck you until you beg me to make you come." With that she turned and walked down the hall to the bedroom. I heard her knock on the door and ask my wife to let her in. It took several times before the door opened and Joan was let in, the door closed again behind her.

I sat on the sofa staring out the back window and across the yard, wondering what they were talking about. A few minutes turned into half an hour, which turned into almost an hour. My curiosity finally got the best of me and I snuck down the hall as quietly as I could. I stopped at the door and listened, hoping to hear their conversation. But conversation was not what I heard. What I heard was soft gentle moaning. Two different sounds of moaning. I shook my head in confusion and pushed the door open silently, moving it ever so slowly so that the hinge, which occasionally squeaks, wouldn't. I peeked around the door to the bed and stood there, staring.

No wonder I didn't hear them talking. Joan was laying on the bed, as naked as she had been in the kitchen, with her feet on my pillow, her knees pushed wide. My wife held herself on her hands and knees, equally naked, with her head between Joan's legs, licking her pussy, while moaning in pleasure at Joan's attentions to hers.

I stepped into the room and neither seemed to notice me at all. I watched the two of them making out, licking each other, driving the other toward climax. Was this why Nina wasn't interested in sex with me any longer? Was she getting it from Joan instead? I hadn't ever known her to be interested in other women, at least not in that way. But it was hard to deny what I was seeing. It didn't take my body long to respond to what I was seeing, my cock soon standing hard and rigid.

No, if she was getting it from Joan, I was damn well going to make sure she understood what she was giving up. I stepped to the end of the bed, looking at my wife's ass and pussy, held in the air by her knees while Joan licked and played with her clit. Joan saw me and smiled. She moved her hand from my wife's ass and reached for my dick. She pulled me toward her, pulling my engorged head toward both her mouth and my wife's pussy. She aimed me right to my wife's sopping wet lips and then coaxed me to put it in. She stopped licking my wife and rubbed my engorged head up and down her slit, wetting my mushroom with my wife's juices.

I reached for my wife's hips, making her jump slightly as she felt my hands on her. She stiffened, almost as if she were going to refuse me, and then her stiffness faded as Joan rubbed my head around her lips a little harder, working it between her lips and into the entrance of her depths. My wife wiggled her hips side to side, much like she used to when she was inviting me to fuck her hot hole. I pushed toward her, forcing my engorged head slowly into her, spreading her hot wet vagina as slipped ever so slowly into her.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes." Nina moaned as I pushed my way deeper into her. "That's it honey. Fuck me. Make me come around your fat cock!" She lowered her head to Joan's pussy again and I heard her muffled moan as I started to stroke slowly in and out of her. Every stroke brought my balls to Joan's face, slapping her slightly. In and out I started to thrust, my cock stroking its full length in and out of her. I felt her already excited pussy start to spasm when I'd barely started stroking, Joan having apparently gotten her already very close to climax. I knew I was still quite a ways from my own climax as I held her hips and kept trusting, pushing in and out so that my cock teased her insides from the entrance all the way to the end of her tunnel. I wanted her to enjoy it. I wanted her to feel my cock making her climax. I wanted her to remember how good it felt that first time, that time laying on the picnic table, feeling a cock slide into her for the first time. I wanted her to enjoy it like she did then, coming so hard to my stroking cock that her body surprised both of us and pumped her juices out all over my stomach and crotch. I wanted her to climax that hard again.

"Oh fuck!" she squeaked as she pulled her face from Joan's pussy. "Oh fuck me lover. God you feel so good. Come for me. Fill me up with your cum. Oh god yes! That's it. Fuck me!" She hadn't been all that vocal for years, and hearing her begging me to fuck and fill her pushed all the right buttons at the right time. While my mind was still imagining it was that first time again, feeling her for the first time, I held her hips and drove harder into her, rocking the entire bed as I pumped in and out of her with abandon.

My body raced toward climax as I thrust myself deep into my wife, a feeling of elation and desire all mixed together running through my body. I was so close, I wanted to come, I wanted to fill her pussy with my cum, I wanted her to keep climaxing as long as I could make her. I kept thrusting, trying to keep holding her climax at its peak as long as I could. I felt a hand on my ass, moving with me, coaxing me harder into my wife. I knew it had to be Joan. I looked down past my thrusting dick at her face, grinning up at me, waiting, coaxing. In a moment of clear realization I knew what she wanted.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body spasmed. I could feel my cock pumping shot after shot of cum into my wife's spasming pussy, filling her, feeling her climax still squeezing and milking me like I hadn't felt for so so so many years. I stood there, my knees leaning against the mattress, panting, listening to my wife moan and pant herself, my cum still leaking into her as my cock twitched occasionally.

"Oh god yes. Soooo good." She moaned softly, laying her head between Joan's legs again, but not to lick her any longer. Joan coaxed me back, backing me out of my wife slowly. My now softening dick slipped from her and dropped toward Joan's face. She opened her mouth and sucked my shrinking cock for only a few seconds before gently pushing me further back. I knew why, though I was surprised that she'd want to. I stood, my cock almost dripping the remaining cum in Joan's face, holding my wife's butt cheeks for balance. I watched Joan lick the cum oozing from my wife's gaping pussy, my white cream leaking from her and dripping down off her lips into Joan's mouth.

"Tastes just like that cookie." Joan moaned softly. "I swear that was cum flavored icing."

"I kinda thought it tasted like Nina's pussy." I panted as I moved onto the bed and flopped onto my back, momentarily exhausted.

I lay there, trying to catch my breath, listening to Joan lick my wife, sending occasional shudders through her body. Nina finally had all she could take and climbed off Joan and over onto me, laying down on me. She lay flat on me, her tits smashed to my chest, her face inches from mine. Without a word she lowered her lips to mine and kissed me. Hesitantly at first, and then with growing urgency. She held my face and kissed and sucked my lips, almost as if she were afraid I was going to not be there. Finally,after what had to be at least five minutes, the both of us panting breathlessly, she softened and then stopped her kisses. "I'm sorry love." She whispered.

"For what?"

"For not realizing what I was doing to you. For almost losing you. I never meant for it to happen. I should have known. I should have heard you. You said it, I know you did. Even Joan heard you. But I was too busy with my own feelings that I didn't listen to you. I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to have to find it someplace else. I don't want you to walk out of my life. I don't want anyone but you, but I have to, I need to, I, I."

"Shhhhhh." I whispered, pulling her down to me, pulling her face next to mine. "I don't want to lose you either. You're the love of my life. Why would I leave you?"

"Because I forgot. I forgot how it was. I lay here, crying, feeling sorry for myself that Joan could coax you into sex so easily. I thought that you didn't care any more or want me anymore. But she told me. She said she's seen me reject your advances to many times that you had to think that I didn't want you anymore. Nothing could be farther from the truth. It's just, It's. I don't know how to explain. But I was wrong. I should have listened. I should have seen the signs. Please don't leave me." She practically begged me before she started crying, her tears running down her face and my cheek as well, where we were pressed together.

"I'm not leaving. Shhhhh. I'm still here," I whispered back, stroking her back and butt.

"Promise?"

"Oh lover. You know I can't live without you."

"I used to think that. I used to think that I never had to worry. I used to think you were mine forever, and, well, I watched you pleasuring her, right there, right in front of me, right in our own kitchen. I, I was scared. I was afraid that I was going to lose you. I was mad. I was mad at you, I was mad at Joan, I was mad at myself. Mostly now at myself. You did what I pushed you to. You did it because I ignore you. I don't do what we used to do."

"I don't understand. What we used to do?"

"When we were first together. I worked so hard to give you everything you desired. I wanted you to be happy. I wanted you to love me. I wanted you to want me, to desire to be with me. I knew that sex was a big part of that. I knew that if I didn't make you feel happy that way, that there'd be no chance of love. Guys need that. They need sex. They need it to feel complete. I forgot that. I forgot because I had your love and I forgot that I needed to return it the way you needed it, not the way I felt like giving it."

"I don't understand. When we were first together, you were playful, you loved doing all those things, all those ways, all those places. You didn't like it? You were just, what, faking enjoying it?" I asked with concern and no small amount of hurt welling up in my heart. Had our whole relationship been based on a lie?

She rolled off of me, onto her back, next to me. "I didn't not enjoy it, but I wouldn't have chosen to do it by myself if you hadn't asked me to."

"Then why didn't you say no?" I rolled on my side to look at her face.

"I never wanted to say no. I thought it was what was expected. That guys had sex that way."

"I'm confused. You had to know not all guys did that. I mean, I loved what we did. I loved the variety and the newness of every time we did it someplace different or in a different way or whatever. But if you didn't want to, you had to know it wasn't required."

"Wasn't it? What has been your complaint for the last twenty years? That we never do anything like that anymore. Kinda sounds required to me."

I flopped back onto my back. She rolled onto her side and rested her head on my shoulder, stroking her fingers on my chest. "I'd have never made you do anything you didn't want to. Not if I knew. Now you're telling me everything that we did was faked?"

"Not faked. Just not, always my choice." She whispered. "The man I was with, before you. He was, well, he didn't believe in sex before marriage, so we didn't. Not at all. He never even tried to take my bra off or pull down my pants or anything. So, when I started dating you, I did what you wanted, just like I did what he wanted."

"Why did you leave him?"

"After three years, I needed more. I needed that physical relationship. I wanted intimacy, and he didn't seem any closer to asking me to marry him than when we started dating. So, I moved on, or at least I was planning on it. The day you spilled all over me? I was out with my best friends, they were trying to convince me that it was time to move on and find someone different. Someone that could make me feel completely different than Jerry did."

"And me dumping a whole cup of soda down your shirt was definitely different."

"It wasn't that. It was how incredibly cute you were trying to apologize. Three times you almost rubbed your hand down my boobs to wipe the soda that was soaking in, off. I suddenly wanted to feel your hands on me. I wanted to see what it felt like to be physically loved. If you hadn't asked me to get undressed for you in that park that one night, there wouldn't be another date. I wasn't going to go through that again. I could tell you were nervous. I was too. But I wanted to feel your hands on me, and once I did, I didn't want to stop. I wanted you to touch me and stroke me and make love to me as many times as you wanted. When I realized you liked being teased, liked seeing me in sexy little things, liked it when I played with you in public places, liked it when I let you play with me in those places, well, those are the things I did. I didn't not like them, but if I had been choosing, I wouldn't have done a lot of them."

"After the girls were born, you kinda stopped wanting sex. Why? What did I do wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong. I just didn't feel like I could do those kinds of things anymore. I didn't want the girls to get the idea that doing that kind of thing was how you got a man. I know. That's how I got you. But after a few years I just stopped trying to please you that way. I thought you didn't seem to need it any more, that you knew how I loved you, even if I didn't show it physically. I forgot that was how you felt loved. I forgot that all the things that you did that made me feel loved, weren't the things that made you feel loved. Joan reminded me of that. Seeing you kneeling in front of her, licking her, teasing her pussy, making her climax. It made me realize that I'd messed up. I'd failed to do what a wife should be doing, making her man feel loved and cared for. I suddenly realized that Joan had so easily taken over what had been only mine for so long."

"If that's true, why the hell were you two having sex?"

"That's easy." Joan said from where she was still laying, listening to us. "We wanted to. While we were talking we had an overwhelming urge to kiss, which led to touching, which lead to, well you know."

"I wouldn't have thought you were into girl stuff." I said softly to my wife.

"I haven't, well, before today, I never did. I just couldn't help myself. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to feel her lips on me, on my nipples, on my pussy lips. I wanted to feel her making love to me. I don't know why, but I wanted it so bad."

"Just like I needed to have your cock in my mouth. Just like I want your cock in me so bad right now. I want to feel you pumping it into me until you fill me with your cum." Joan said, rolling over. "So how about it? Wanna let me ride you until we both come?"

"I think I better save it for Nina," I answered her, getting a squeeze from Nina in appreciation.

"Well, if you're not going to fuck me, I have a dildo at home that's just begging to feel my hot pussy around it." Joan said as she stood up. "You know, I might not even bother to get dressed. Just put my shoes on and run home naked and get it. Wanna watch me? Wanna see me pumping it in and out of myself?"

"It's cold out." I said, avoiding the answer she wanted to hear.

She grinned. "Good. It'll make my nipples nice and hard. You sure you don't want to come watch me?"

"I better not." I answered quietly. She shrugged and got up. A few moments later we heard the back door open and close, leaving us alone in the house. "What now?"