The Christmas Cookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. I have an urge to fuck you under the Christmas tree."

"So why don't we?"

"Is that what you want?"

"That's the wrong question. The question you should ask, is that what WE want?"

"Right now, I think it is." She whispered.

"Okay. I don't know if my dick is up to a third round, but I'm game to try."

"Oh honey, I think I can handle that. You go out there and lay down and I'll be out in a few minutes, and I guarantee that I'll get you hard." She said with a soft giggle.

I nodded and got off the bed. I didn't know what she had in mind, but I was willing to let her try whatever she wanted. I grabbed a pillow off the sofa and lay down on the carpet to wait.

"I'm back!" Joan said as she walked in through the garage door again, this time holding a large artificial looking dick. "Ohhhhh. Waiting for me?" She asked, stepping over to me and squatting down over me. She rolled onto her knees and pressed her wet pussy to my flaccid dick. "I'm not even going to need this, am I?" she asked setting the dildo aside.

"Joan. I'm waiting for Nina. I don't think she's going to want to see you on my lap. Please don't make me choose!"

She frowned. "I won't, but I can keep it warm, can't I?"

I rolled my eyes. "If you promise to get right off when Nina comes out."

"I do." She answered with a wicked little grin. She began to rock her hips, grinning herself against my cock. She reached for my hands and pulled them to her tits, cupping each one with my hands. "I know how you like tits." She whispered.

"How do you know how much I like tits?"

"Seriously? You think I haven't ever noticed how you look at my boobs when I'm wearing a skimpy shirt or a swim suit? God you can't keep your eyes off boobs."

"Guilty as charged I guess." I answered, squeezing her soft breasts. They weren't nearly as large as Nina's but they were a nice comfortable handful.

"I didn't think I had to be that quick." Nina said from the hallway.

Joan looked back at her and then moved up off me. "I was just keeping him warm for you."

"As long as that was all you were doing." Nina said, stepping over to me. "Recognize this?"

"How could I not?" I answered with a huge smile. I held my hands out to her and helped her step over me and settle onto my lap, my slightly hardening cock trapped between us. "That the same one you wore that first Christmas?" I asked, looking at the red see through negligee she had on.

"Same one. Same one you gave me the best Christmas gift of my life in. Can't do that again, but I'd really like to feel you make me come the same way I did back then. Think you can?"

"I'm always ready to try."

She began to rub herself along my quickly hardening cock. "Remember how I looked in the tree lights? Just you and me and the Christmas tree? God I was so turned on. I knew I was ovulating and I knew what would happen. I wanted it to happen. I wanted to feel your seed fill me and make me pregnant. I wanted to have your baby more than anything else in the world right then." She whispered as she rocked on me, grinding herself along my quickly hardening shaft.

"You want it that way again?"

"Yes, I do. Today I do. Maybe I should have asked you for this a long time ago, but I didn't. I am now. Take me like you did that night."

I reached up for her shoulders and pulled her down, rolling us until she was laying on the floor. I leaned down and kissed her like I did that first night, softly, slowly kissing her lips. I spent long minutes teasing her lips with mine before I kissed down her jaw to her neck, making her squirm and giggle like a little girl. I spread the front of the red material, exposing her big soft tits to my lips. I slowly kissed my way across and around each one, spending long seconds licking and kissing around each puckered areola before drawing it and the nipple it surrounded into my mouth. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes." She moaned softly as I drew the first nipple into my mouth. "God I loved it when you did that."

I flicked her nipple with the tip of my tongue and then circled it, leaving a wet trail all the way around that made it pucker even more after I left it alone. I spent minutes stroking and teasing her nipples before starting to kiss my way down her chest and across her stomach. She scrunched up her body at the tickling sensation, but that didn't stop me. I continued to kiss down until I was gently kissing her sexy pussy lips. She had much less inner labia showing than Joan did, but despite three children it still looked as sexy as any teenager. I kissed and teased her lips for several minutes before spreading her lips with my fingers. I searched out and found her clit, flicking it with my tongue.

She moaned loudly how much I was turning her on, coaxing me to put my cock in her and fuck her hot pussy. I knew I was getting her ready, and I too was ready. I was briefly distracted, but only briefly, by Joan moving to sit just past Nina's head, her legs spread wide apart. She slowly pushed the dildo into her obviously wet pussy, leaning back and lifting her legs to show me even more.

I took a deep breath and crawled up Nina's body, moving my face closer and closer to both Nina's face and Joan's pussy. I didn't have to try to aim my cock, just like it had that first Christmas, it seemed to find its mark without help. "OHHHHHH FUCK YES!" Nina gasped as I slid into her depths, her hot wet tunnel walls caressing my head as she felt all of me slide into her. "Fuck me honey. Fuck me like you're going to give me another baby!"

I started to pump my hips in and out toward her, driving my cock in and out of her pussy. Joan moved her dildo in time with my strokes, pushing in and out of her own pussy, imagining that it was me fucking her. In and out I stroked, working my rock hard appendage deep into her with each stroke. I felt her feet reach my butt, her heels digging into me much like they did that first night. In and out I slid, her moans growing in intensity with almost every stroke. "Oh god honey. Do it. Come for me. I'm so close. I want to come with you, I want to feel you come in me like you did that night. Please lover, do it. Make me your woman again!"

I don't know why, but what she said tripped something inside me. My body suddenly bucked hard and I plunged fully into her, slamming our pelvises together. She gasped and then cried out in pleasure as my cock surged a gush of semen deep into her pussy. "That's it honey. Oh god yes. I'm yours forever. I love you so much." She cried as she trembled and shuddered under me. "Ohhhhh yes. I can feel you coming in me. Feel your hot cum filling me." She moaned as she wrapped her legs and arms around me, pulling us together.

I looked up at the sound of Joan's gasp. She was laying on her back, her legs held high in the air and spread apart, her fingers thrusting the artificial dick in and out of her pussy as her body trembled and shuddered in orgasm. "Oh fuck yes Michael. Fuck me! Come with me! Let me feel your cum fill me!" She cried out to the room.

"Oh my." My wife whispered, pulling my head down to look at her again. "I might have created a monster."

"You?"

"I sorta told her that I wasn't mad at her for sucking you off."

"So how does that create a monster."

She grinned at me. "Because when she asked if that meant I wouldn't be mad if she used your cock to get off on, I said not as long as I wasn't using it."

"Oh... OH! You're kidding, right?"

"I've failed to keep you mine in the ways that matter to you. As long as you promise not to run off with her, I guess it'd be alright if she kept you occupied in between our sessions. But be warned. I'm planning on making those sessions much much much more frequent."

"You don't have to do that," I whispered.

"Which, let her use you, or me use you more frequently?"

"The first of course. I'd love to have you do it more often with me."

"I will be. I promise. I'm planning on doing some of those things you found so much fun all those years ago. I'm going to tease you until your cock can't stand it, and then I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop. I'm, going to wear those little dresses again, and, well, I hope you don't mind spending some money, because I need some new underwear and bras. Things that will turn you on when I flash them at you, when I bend over and let you see my bare ass cheeks or my pussy through the crotch of my panties. I'm going to make sure that you know I'm your woman and that you're the only one in the world that I love, even if that means standing on a street corner and stripping for you. I want you to know in your heart that I love you with every fiber of my being, and if that's how I have to show you, then that's what I'll do, because you already show me every day with the things you do."

"I think you two are gonna have a hell of a lot of fun. You don't suppose I can horn in on that a little now and then?"

Nina looked up at Joan, looking at her upside down, since she was still on her back. "As long as you don't wear him out, and you promise to always bring him home to me, I don't see why he shouldn't let you have a little fun to."

"Oh good." She giggled. "Listening to you two talk about all those places you fucked, hell, Ron never did anything like that with me. It might be nice to see how it feels to walk half naked down a hiking trail, or be made love to on a park bench, or taken in a movie theater."

"Trust me. They all feel wonderful while you're climaxing." Nina answered. "Whether you love them as much after, well, you'll have to decide that."

"Sounds like I'm going to be damn busy," I whispered.

"Oh yes. Very!" Nina answered with a grin before pulling my face down to hers again. "And that includes kissing," she added before she pressed her soft lips to mine. Her kiss was soft, gentle and loving. It was made my cock start to grow again, still inside her pussy. "Mmmmmmm. I think you like the thought of me being naughty with you again. Well, here's a naughty thought for you, if you can come in me again, I'll let you watch Joan lick your cum from my pussy again."

"And if it makes him hard again?"

"If he can get it up again, it's all yours." Nina said. Then she whispered to me. "Just as soon as you fill me up again like you did that first Christmas. Three was the magic number. Give me number three my love. Show me how much you love me with that third gift."

I smiled and kissed her softly, moving my hips ever so slightly. I didn't want my hardening cock to slip from her, so I didn't move to much. Yeah I was pretty sure I could give her a third.

-------o-------