All Comments on 'The Christmas Gift Ch. 03'

by Barbara_Em

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I hope you don't...

...take this is a direction that makes their experience seem tacky. The best part of the starting episodes was that they seemed to "magically" develop a very affectionate attitude toward each other augmented by wonderful, loving sex. That their adventure would take a turn to include a black dyke with a 5 inch tongue and a spiked-out slut perving on their relationship takes the story in an entirely different direction; one that cheapens the story line. A mother-son love affair with incredible sex is the hottest of scenarios. Please just let them be in love and amazed by and thankful for what they have found and keep the smut and tawdriness out of it. I loved the first two episodes, but the introduction of the two skanks at the store and flaunting their mother-son relationship publicly just doesn't seem to fit what was previously developing. Hope you take this in the spirit in which it is offered and continue a very good story in the way it started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

I guess they gotta shop somewhere, might as well be a weird sex shoppette across town. Going from love story to skanky sex story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Style Is Everywhere

Your writing is infused with who you are... it's great! Texas simply spills from it! The quips, the asides, the good natured barbs, the natural idioms are real... they've got to be you! You could be writing about anything, and it would be fun to read. The fact that you've chosen this subject just makes it that much more engaging. Great writing... how natural can it get?! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You have my vote for chapter 4.

I do think the sales girls were a bit much, a small detraction if you will. But the sex in the dressing room was hotter than hot. The lipstick on her nipples, a great touch.

I think a movie theatre is the next step, after she models her new bedroom attire.

Will mom share her hunk with her sister, or perhaps her friendly neighbor?

Good luck !!! Don

Barbara_EmBarbara_Emabout 10 years agoAuthor
I was worried -

I had my doubts about this chapter. Is Marilyn too much a slut? I didn't want to take her there. However, most women have a slutty side and most teens want a slut. At least a little. Chapter 4, when and if written, returns them to their home and "a kinder, gentler" relationship.

Thanks for everyone's input.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Barbara, you make me want to cum so bad...

Great story, please keep it coming...

I wish you a lot of sexy satisfaction :-)

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Like it

The sex is hot, although shopping at the sex shop is trite.

One question. What the hell does this mean: They made small talk till his mom came out and said they were sitting on go so darn it, let's went!

Barbara_EmBarbara_Emover 9 years agoAuthor
Should I understand? LOL

One question. What the hell does this mean: They made small talk till his mom came out and said they were sitting on go so darn it, let's went!

I'm just the author and you expect me to understand what I wrote? Actually, Andrew is waiting on Marylin. She appears and says that she was done ("sitting on go"), so lets get out of here.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Starting to really enjoy this story. I like the way the mother is teaching the son about women and what women want. The son's naivety is expected; however, it is seldom examined in this type story. My one comment about this story is the wish that mother and son would use better language. The mother is not uneducated. Per Chapter 1, the son has intelligence bit does not use it to the maximum extent possible. Overall, this series is 5 star.

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous