All Comments on 'The Christmas Portrait'

by ErrantZebra

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
Zeke503Zeke503over 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I am so glad to read another person's story that does not feel the need to indicate a forced element. The reason that I have switched to viewing almost only stories under the incest label is that those are much more likely to include love as the reason behind all activity rather than the desire to command or force others to do actions related to sex.

You do need to use some sort of editing though as there are quite a few places where multiple pronouns are used together rather than the one that should be there. But the content allowed me to continue all the way to the end despite that. I hope to see you continue with your writing and will keep your name in mind for future reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
every family should be as loving as this one

An excellent story by a first-time contributor, though to be honest it could have been cut down (9 pages is just too long). Still, it demonstrates family love in the best sense of the term. I admire most the dad, Bill. When his 19 year old son John hesitates about fucking his mother's face with all his young energy and enthusiasm, Bill reassures the kid. "Go ahead, son. Fuck her face. All she's been talking about for weeks now is how much she wants your cock down her throat. Give your mom what she needs." That is just so cool. Bill isn't jealous and petty, the way so many fathers are. He encourages his boy to take a son's share of his mom, of her warm wet sucking mouth and of that warm wet hairy hole between her legs, the same hole Johnny came out of 19 years before. Of course Bill has a very personal interest in family fucking. He's been giving it to his darling baby girl Emma--good and hard--between her own slender legs, right up her adorable little coochie. In this liberated family, the father's fat veiny daddy-dick belongs up his darling girl's sweet little slit just like the son's hard young cock belongs up his own mother's capacious cunt. And everyone knows where the family semen from family balls belongs. It belongs shot up wide-open ever-loving family twats.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
what a loving family

Every family should be this loving. It's a good story for your time out keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT WORK

You have written a very nice piece here. Sex were good. Pacing was for the most part even and held my interest. I was thinking the introduction of an Incest Themed Lifestyle after the son was minutes from giving his mother credit for being an attractive female was a bit abrupt. Siblings as best friends for years after many family moves worked, but the transition to fucking a parent seemed abrupt.

Overall 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I freaking loved it!

This story was absolutely amazing! I wish I had a hard copy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad Luck !

It seems I was born 42 years too early and in the Wrong Family !

Nice Read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sister

I hope the virgin sister is on birth control LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE

You have to include the meeting of the 2 families in your next story.............. IT HAS TO HAPPEN....................PLEASE.....

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Very Good!

You have outdone yourself with this gem of a story! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

wonderful first story, keep writing and include more family members HOT HOT HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Best story in this category I've read in a long time, please return with a sequel! Also, impregnation of mom (if not both her and sis) would be a nice, kinky addition, for me at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot from start to finish

This was certainly one hot family story, equally erotic, believable, loving and caring. Enough effort was spent in the backstory, the planning, the character development and most of all the love they shared was real and palpable.

The only downside to this is that the best part only came last and didn't get the spot light it deserved, brother and sister so in love with each other should get a bit more attention than just 1 (not even full) page. If you plan on expanding this story please do put them in the spotlight as their love and culmination of it outshines everything else by far.

Stil I gave it a 5 for obvious aroused reason!

va45va45over 8 years ago
loving family that cares

This is a very well written family story, showing a loving and giving to each other.

The Love is showed and given freely, As it should be. Looking forward to the next chapter as the family learns and share with the rest of their families. Hope there is a mother and daughter Lesbian week, showing the L word is not bad. Hope the event will lead to swapping ring. Later time both family's meet to to get the sis pregnant not knowing who the seed is from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally Sucked! Took a good story and ruined it.

What could have been a good story in 2 or 3 pages, he drug it, on and, on, and ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Similar to another favorite but this one is better. Please add a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One hell of a good story

I liked the build up. While the general premise is always "off-kilter" in an incest story, this was a good effort to make the story "believable". It built up nicely and kept my interest all the way through. Great first effort and I hope there are many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good

Hopefully you will write the sequel to this story soon about the next day where the Aunt, Uncle and cousin enlarge the family orgy. This reminded me of two different Christmas Portrait stories from prior years, but had enough different in it to keep it fresh and to surprise me.

In one of the stories the Aunt was the one related to the core family, the families made a Christmas Calendar which had both a theme and was erotic, the sister's family had join a group of incestuous families as opposed to the wife being related to an incestuous family, the sister's husband was an African American and of a different race from the rest of the family, the daughter of the core family was more resistant to the idea and was much more confidant about her looks.

In the other story there were two sons and two daughters shooting another calendar which became increasingly erotic as the father and two sons fuck the mother and sisters.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsover 8 years ago
OMG Very hot

Long yes,but very good read ,would make a great movie To be in a family like that would be sheer bliss. I look forward to reading the follow up.

jme51usajme51usaover 8 years ago
When do we get to read The Day After Christmas

Great Story, looking forward to reading The Day After Christmas.

randyolegoatrandyolegoatover 8 years ago
Just Wow

Great first story. I'd give you a ten but I can only do a five. Can't wait for part two. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH MY GOD

So beautifully written, i was dripping wet after two pages holy shit, loved it. Came so hard and i only made it to the point where the daddy fucked his daughter im gonna hafta come back to this ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You messed up !!!!!!!

John and Emma were supposed to be each others first. She had lusted after him for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Need to show the brother and sister love that they had for each other for sp long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG II..

Yes, it had the same effect on me, :-) but I only made it to the mom son action....the first time! This author certainly knows how to capture the imagination with his detailed descriptions and scenarios, and no complaints from me at all about the story length, I just hope he can match it in the next installment, I can't wait until the two loving and horny families get together, so many wonderful possibilities....Please don't keep us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot first effort

I enjoyed this piece. It was very arousing. I hope the next part(s) deal with them fucking their cousins, aunt and uncle and possibly other members of the family; there was a reference to the aunt having a sexual relationship with her parents. Maybe the father could persuade his parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plagiarism

This is an old story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was a rewrite

Excitedmind posted this story on Lit years ago. It's gone now, and I don't mind having it back. I wouldn't call it plagiarism as another has, considering how many "Mom's Car Ride" stories there are, but I do look forward to you writing your own original work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great writing

Not seen it before, loved it. Well written and so horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story!!!

Loved this story from the beginning. Excellent writing. The descriptions are very arousing to say the least.

Would have enjoyed some dad/son sex scenes. The mom/daughter sex was hot, so I expected to read about dad/son. Think about adding that to a sequel!!

Look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should be a movie

Should be a movie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, well done

A little drawn out with the family, could have brought in the relatives before having to wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a balanced view....

It's good to see that most folks are encouraging this first time author for his hard (and hopefully enjoyable) efforts, but I feel that a small number of criticisms are rather harsh. So unless you are an author yourself, let's see if you can do any better! But judging by how many readers have favorited this story, I reckon the author is heading in the right direction...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

This may be the best story I have ever read. I can't wait for the follow up with the rest of the family.

joep01joep01over 8 years ago
Great job!

Fantastic effort for your first fictional effort and I agree with previous replies wanting more.

Thanks!

yachtdr22yachtdr22over 8 years ago
Well Played!

Very well written!

Congrats!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 8 years ago
^__^

Good story! Nice work, thanks! ^__^

GoddessDianaGoddessDianaover 8 years ago
More more more!

I can't believe this was your first story -- it was PURRRFECT! Thank you. GD

hornymale66hornymale66over 8 years ago
Need more!!

Awesome story. Need the sequel with the rest of the family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Piece of shit.

Fuck you, trash.

BostonSmokerBostonSmokerover 8 years ago
Seen this before.

Entering plagiarized work for a contest seems pretty uncool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done!!

BRAVO! Very well written on of the best I have read anywhere. Please continue on writing the next chapters. Here is the contest WINNER hands down

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

This was your first story? Awesome!! Very fucking hot!!! Absolutely loved it. Loved your writing style.

youjizz123youjizz123over 8 years ago
Great Story. More Please!

Love the story but wish there was more bro/sis subplot especially at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Xs and Os of sex

There isn't much plot to comment on here, but what there is, is handled well enough. Although the plot does require a pretty big suspension of disbelief to work, the problem for me occurred after I made the leap.

The story essentially devolves into pairing off the four characters. You can practically see the outline - Mom+Son, Mom+Daughter, Dad+Daughter, Daughter+Son, Mom+Dad+Son... etc. And, while the sex itself is well-written and told in positive manner (i.e. consensual, loving), it loses emotional and to some degree, erotic impact due to the volume and it's happy-go-lucky nature (i.e. no one has second thoughts or any real apprehensions).

The clichés also abound here - virgin daughter, usage of Mommy and Daddy by grown children, Mom, and daughter, turn into cum loving porn stars (groan). In the end, because the characters are little more than caricatures, the erotic element hinges on how well the sex is written. Then, it becomes too much of a good thing.

daddy_4_teenslutdaddy_4_teenslutover 8 years ago
Hot and sexy

Loved it. Re-read it twice now. Looking forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
author feedback...

After all our comments, mostly very favourable, it would be great to hear from the author wouldn't it? Or maybe he's too busy with the next part :)

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I want to give a big thank you to everyone who took the time to read, vote, and comment on my first story. The positive response has been so much more than I ever would have expected and definitely helps motivate me to keep writing!

Many have asked for a sequel or follow-up to this one, and I definitely plan on writing one... eventually. Right now, though, I am working on a longer, multi-chapter story that hopefully you all will enjoy. My day job doesn't give me much free time to write, and I want to get a few chapters under my belt before I start posting, so you aren't left hanging for months waiting for an update.

Thanks again, and stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks for the news....

Thanks for taking the time to update us E-Z, it all sounds very promising indeed. I guess you've had to plough your way thro' all those pesky request emails....lol. And it's just a pity that you can't give up the day job and write full time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

That is a great story and I really enjoyed it. I hope you continue with the rest of the family. Don't stop now, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excitedmind?

Anyone know what became of Excitedmind and his/her stories? They were some of the best on this site. Have they been posted elsewhere?

mom7764mom7764over 8 years ago
very good story

I loved reading this,,,can`t wait til the next story is written with the entire family together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I second that...

I agree totally with the previous comment, after enjoying this wonderful story so many times :), like so many other folks, I'm really looking forward to reading about the two family get together, just as soon as the author is ready....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow.....delicious

This is one of the best I have EVER read in its category! Please post more soon. You deserve to win!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes indeed,....

I agree with the previous comment, and I'd just like to thank the author for one of the best (if not the best) stories on this theme that I've read (and reread a good few times!). I can understand how much hard work goes into writing such a long and detailed erotic story, but I hope that the next part won't be too far away...

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 8 years ago
GREAT story!

Maybe your first, but a lot of us hope it is not the last. Very good detail descriptions without slowing the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward to more!

A bit of a stretch, and I had hoped the daughter would have been deflowered by her loving brother, whom she adored. Obviously difficult to make it a happy, joyous event with him being a virgin, too. Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impressive!

I have always liked Xmas stories on this site - but this one was quite different than most of them. Sure, some element are bound to be repeated, but I really enjoyed yours. I do hope, next year, that a New Years Eve fiction might pop up.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed the story! Anxiously waiting for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excitedmind

I found artworks of Excitedmind in web.archive.org

https://web.archive.org/web/20100218032837/http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=118598

If you compare (I suggest that guys say about plagiarist) "Christmas Card Caper" with this one you could see that the first story were 4 pages at same time when Christmas Portrait - 9 pages. Therefore you could name it as an extended version ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow...

Wow....this story has now been favorited nearly 150 times! So I guess this first time author must have got something right...lol. I'm sure he's been well encouraged by his popularity. I hope he can match it with the promised next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
exciting

I would love to read more about the extended family get together. Please publish that when and if it is written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
any news?

I wonder if the author will have a few moments to give us an update on how things are going with the next part? Thanks (wow...well over 150 favs now!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Multiple aliases?

Maybe ErrantZebra is 8letters and Excitedmind?

The posting of this story is mentioned on 8letters blog.

The whole issue could be cleared up with a comment from the author.

ErrantZebraErrantZebraabout 8 years agoAuthor
Excitedmind

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to vote and comment on this story, particularly those who pointed out the connections to the stories of Excitedmind. I was a big fan of his/her stories back in the day, but over time I forgot the author's name and wasn't able to find his/her work through searches on the site.

It wasn't until people posted comments on this story that I realized that the reason I could no longer find his/her work was that it had been removed from Literotica some time ago. Those stories do, in fact, provide the inspiration for The Christmas Portrait. One of the best side-benefits of writing this story (other than everyone's encouragement) has been getting to reconnect with those stories I enjoyed years ago and assumed were gone forever.

I've submitted a re-edited version of The Christmas Portrait with a foreward acknowledging Excitedmind's influence on my story. Hopefully it will be up in a day or two.

On a side-note, I plan to submit the first chapter of my next story on Wednesday, so keep an eye out for it over the weekend. I can't wait to hear what you all think of it.

-EZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great news...

Thanks for your update EZ, it certainly looks like we'll have plenty of hot stuff to get our teeth into...;)

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
where is the sequel

I loved the story and how it played out. where is the sequel with the Uncle and Aunt.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re-edited version?....

No sign as yet of the promised re-ed version, I sure hope it's on the way!

ErrantZebraErrantZebraabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re-Edit

I posted the re-edit last Monday, and it's still waiting for approval. I'm not sure what's taking so long. Just to be super duper clear, the story itself is exactly the same. The only thing I added was an acknowledgement of Excitedmind's influence on my storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

This story was amazing. Your work is fantastic

bunkeracebunkeraceabout 8 years ago
The rest of the story

Looking forward to the arrival of the rest of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chistmas

This a very good story.I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part 2

Would like to read the sequel

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years ago
First?

This was your first story? Excellent start!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need a part 2

This story is very good. Please write the part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty damn good for the try.

Pretty damn good for the try.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago
Needs a part two

Please write a part two for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

That was intense.

andrepkandrepkabout 6 years ago
Be bold...

The story is well-written and exciting. But why not add some extra spice? Have the same fever there was between mother and daughter for a father-son mix... That would open the door to a whole number of new delicious combinations...

sara25702sara25702almost 6 years ago
Loved it

I agree with another poster. Why not include some father-son combos. Like, mom teaching her son to suck cock so when he joins the rest of the guys in the family for incest, he can suck them too.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
really loved this story

5 stars!!! you could easily add a few more chapters if you want to.. a great read, with great sex!!!

ghalbertmckghalbertmckalmost 6 years ago
Really good, and ...

the only thing that might be added is ( as some other comments mentioned ) some male - male sex, or maybe pegging of the men by the women.

If you handle that as well as you do the rest, I'll find a way to give it 6 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First attempt?

If this has been your first story, I absolutely have to keep reading you. The Christmas Portrait is one of the very best stories I've found in this Site. Thanks for the pleasure of reading your story and associated pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG HOT

This is one awesome story. It is well written and the characters are believable and easy to idenify with. I loved it. I almost never vote, but this story needed 5 stars. Well done! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not fair!

The girls got to have fun with each other, so why didn't the boys get to play together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agreed.

I was hoping the boys would get to enjoy each other, too. Otherwise, a fun and hot fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An excellent retelling of an all time classic by excitedmind. Though its been many years, would love to see another chapter. Perhaps a new author could take up the mantle.

MsinodehMsinodehover 2 years ago

This is certainly a new favorite of mine!

I agree it would of been great for son & dad to explore each other… as I love it when incest families have no rules and everyone can fuck & pleasure each other :)

But regardless still a fantastic first part. Hopefully some day the Uncle, aunt & cousins can join as well !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sequel for christmas this year?

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 2 years agoAuthor

Not a chance! I do have plans for a part 2, but no time to write it anytime soon. It’s great to hear that people still care about this story, though!

keki123keki123over 2 years ago

Good to see the author is still responding to comments. I wonder why the author has not continued with this series while he has published so many other stories over the years. This is one of the best incest family stories I have read on Lit. There is equal amount of love and sex between the family members. No wonder still people still care about this story. Hope the author takes enough time and continues this series with at least one sequel.

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56over 1 year ago

What a fantastic family story!

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

Loved Christmas Card Caper and loved this one as well. Thanks for bringing writing the story. 5 🌟.

Waiting eagerly for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this wonderful story is a holiday tradition for me...just love it

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Just a point FYI. Prone means face down, supine is face up or on your back . . .

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 month ago

i liked it, well written using adult words,,and not vulgar! a little long for my taste but i read it all just the same,,very erotic..most incest tales go 3 or 4 pages,,anything long needs a good hook to keep readers interest,,just my humble opinion..

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Worst story you degraded the women so much that show how much u respect a women.

MJ5559MJ555924 days ago

I loved it. It progressed so smoothly and held my attention all way through. If this was your first, then I am looking forward to more of the same.

getthephenomgetthephenom9 days ago

Wondering if you can get inspired by "And The Children Shall Lead Them" as well. That was another of my favorite by ExcitedMind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErrantZebra@ErrantZebra
1006 Followers
Update 9/24/23 Hi All, Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and still writing. Hopefully I'll have more to share soon! -EZ