The Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway Steve suggested just one or two more 'scenes' to finish the whole set off. You know, a simulated penetration shot (I was almost ready for a 'real' penetration shot, I gotta tell you!). Anthony's cock was still fairly hard and I was very tempted to force it in my juicy cunt if I could get away with it. My clitty really needed a good rubbing too. Better not get too carried away, I thought to myself.

I moved back down Anthony's body and I again straddled him. This time cowgirl style with me facing his sticky chest. With his semi-hard cock resting down along his belly I sat myself down. I could feel his length pressing against my vagina spreading my lips open as I moved back and forth again, slightly.

From the rear Steve said it looked authentic enough for his intended photos. I could feel Anthony getting harder. When I rocked my hips forward I was able to rub my clit along his shaft. Fuck it felt soooo good! Steve said he had enough shots for that scene. I barely heard him. Now I was groaning and my eyes were closed tightly. I moved my hips a little faster. I knew I was close to having my own orgasm. Anthony was feeling my jiggling breasts and I didn't bother to try and stop him, it felt gooood.

My swollen lips were either side of his shaft. Then I felt it. My orgasm started in the pit of my stomach extending down through to my pussy. My cunt muscles began to contract as I came. I knew I was calling out, stuff like, "Oh... yesss... oh... yesss."

I felt something warm and wet land on my buttock. My orgasm was gradually subsiding and I felt another splatter on my butt. I could feel my toes had curled up tightly as they do when I have an intense orgasm, especially a clitoral orgasm. Oh fuck I am sorry Peter but I needed that, I remember thinking.

Then it dawned on me. I had stopped moaning and my eyes were beginning to focus again. Anthony was tweaking my hard nipples still. I turned my head around just in time to see my good friend, my professional photographer Stefano with his cock in his hand squirt the last drop of his semen over my slightly upturned backside. The cheeky bastard, I thought, but then who could blame him, heh?

I collapsed onto the bed next to Anthony. Steve lay down next to me. I could not believe what had just happened. What a weird situation, we had now all come and there had been no 'real' fucking, can you believe it?

Anthony had taken his blindfold off sometime when I was coming and was gently caressing me as I lay there next to him. He was whispering in my ear that he wanted to really fuck me now. His cock was rampant. He moved his hand down to my wet slit and I let him gradually work a finger into my little hole. I even made it easier for him by opening my legs wider, almost involuntarily, so he could slide his finger in and out of my very juicy pussy.

I looked over and watched as Steve removed his shorts. I didn't say a word, although my heart was pounding faster at what was now happening. Steve was watching in earnest while his friend finger-fucked me in front of him. I closed my eyes again and remember thinking that I shouldn't be doing this, after all I was a happily married woman, wasn't I? But I let it continue. Sorry Peter.

I opened my eyes briefly to see Steve playing with his cock; right about the same time Anthony inserted a second finger in me! It was starting to feel nice, very nice. Steve began to run his hand over my breasts. Again I said nothing when he lowered his face and began to suck first one hard nipple, then the next.

I closed my eyes again when Anthony moved his head down my body, his tongue flicking and licking me as he closed in on my honey pot. "Oh...mmm...yes that's it...ahhh," I cried out when Anthony's tongue began to rasp away at my clitoris. Steve had a hold of my hand and placed it around his partly erect penis. I moved my hand up and down and felt him grow harder. I found it increasingly hard to concentrate though because of Anthony's marvellous job on my clit. I ground my pussy against his face and felt his fingers drive in deeper and deeper.

Steve moved up the bed and grabbed the back of my head then brought my face down onto his cock. I offered very little resistance to his obvious wants, and started to lick his hard knob. I was grateful that his cock was smaller than my husband's cock which I had some trouble getting in my mouth at times. Slowly I opened my mouth and let Stefano's cock-head push past my lips. I began to suck him off with little difficultly, and was soon bobbing my head up and down his now very hard shaft.

Anthony slipped his well-lubricated fingers out of my slit and began to gently insert a digit into my tight bum-hole. I relaxed my sphincter muscle as best I could as he gently forced his finger in. At the same time he inserted his other finger back inside my hungry cunt. My hips were gyrating and rocking madly. It felt goood!

Anthony took a breather for a minute to watch me giving Steve head. I promptly stopped sucking cock long enough to tell Anthony to keep working on my clit! I was very close to coming again.

With renewed vigour Anthony was flicking his tongue over my hood-ring and my rock-hard little bud. Steve kept telling me what a fucking good job I was doing on his cock. Thanks Steve.

My orgasm came upon me suddenly. Anthony was now thrusting his fingers in me rapidly and tonguing me hard. I grabbed his head and ground my aching pussy into his face. Oh fuck I have to tell you it was goood....sooo damn goood! My orgasm swept over me with great intensity. I knew I was groaning out loudly, very loudly. Steve's cock slipped from my mouth and I felt a beautiful release in my loins as my orgasm peaked, then slowly subsided.

I had barely had time to recover, and I knew my pussy was still contracting slightly but Anthony didn't waste anytime now. He wanted me while before I could say no! He quickly rolled me onto my side, lifting my leg up from beneath the knee. Steve had his cock back in my mouth again as Anthony positioned himself behind me. I could feel his cock probing between my open thighs and I moved a hand down to his penis and rubbed his manhood along my slick entrance.

Anthony slowly, very slowly eased himself into my juicy pussy. His large knob prised my tight slit open and inch by inch he fed his length into me. Again, I had lost my concentration on sucking Steve's cock as Anthony began to work his love muscle in and out, slowly getting deeper. I was thoroughly enjoying his long firm strokes; my cunt now stretched open wider to accommodate his girth. One of his hands held my leg up from under my thigh and the other hand had a firm grip on my hip closest to the bed. It was sooo good!

I hadn't even noticed when Steve get off the bed, my eyes were firmly shut again as I enjoyed Anthony fucking me from behind. When I did briefly open my glazed eyes I could see he was making the best of this photo opportunity and was recording my first fuck with someone other than my husband in many years. Oh God, girls, hey you just gotta do it, even if only once every now and then 'cause it feels sooo wicked to fuck someone 'new' I tell you!

Anthony kept asking me if I liked it as he increased his pace. Well of course I liked it! So I told him to grab my hips and really give it to me, like fuck me real hard. I just love to be banged hard! The harder the better. Like a good man he obligingly began to really thrust in with long powerful strokes. His large cock filling me like no one else ever before! I was gripping the bed and groaning out loudly, continually telling him to fuck me harder, fuck me harder, and to go on give it to me! You could hear my juicy cunt squelching with his every stroke. He was telling me what a tight hole I had. It was an amazing fuck, probably because of the build-up and the forbidden fruit thing. I was just going wild.

Then I told him breathlessly, "Oh...don't stop...ummm don't stop... I'm... coming..." Well this must have been what he was waiting for because he moaned in my ear that he was about to blow. He was telling me how he was going to blow his wad deep in my pussy. He was going to fill me with his seed. Oh God, I just love dirty talk when I'm being fucked...just ask Peter. I love being called a slut and all sorts of names when he fucks me (now I am a dirty little slut, Peter, and loving it!) when he can.

My third orgasm swept over me at the same time that I felt Anthony push himself into me as deep as he could go. He grunted wildly and I actually felt his ejaculation squirt inside my ravaged pussy! His cock pulsated for several seconds longer as he emptied the last of his seed into me.

We lay there gasping for breath for a few minutes as we recovered. I opened my eyes to see Stefano sitting on the bed again, stroking his nice looking erection. Steve looked at me and said, "Hey, I wouldn't mind some of that too." I smiled and said back to him, "You've gotta be joking?" He wasn't.

So, just as Anthony's softening manhood had barely slipped out of my sloppy cunt, Stefano rolled me onto my stomach. I didn't even try to fight it much, but I did say to him no more for awhile. He didn't appear to listen.

Anthony moved out of the way and Steve grabbed my hips and lifted my butt into the air so I was kneeling, face down. My little skirt was hiked right up around my waist. I was still in a bit of a daze and truthfully didn't have the energy to stop him (true story, Hubby!). "Oh not doggies?" was all I could manage to whimper, in an attempt to stop him as he manoeuvred himself behind me. "Surely you don't want to fuck me, not just after your friend has had his big cock up there and filled me with cum?" I asked him.

"Hey, Lisa I haven't had a fuck in well over a year, so don't think I am going to pass up an opportunity like this," Stefano informed me matter-of-fact like. How could I deny him any longer? You do understand, don't you my dear Peter?

My face was resting on the bed, my hands gripping the sheets. Steve now had a firm hold on my smooth round buttocks and he pushed them apart forcefully. Without any hesitation he quickly slipped his cock in easily and was soon fucking me like there was no tomorrow! I just let him do it to me; hey it didn't even feel too bad!

While he fucked me he said to me, "Come on Lisa, you can't blame me can you?" He did have a point. "No, not really," I said softly back to him. I was now beginning to enjoy it some more, doggies is one of my favourite positions you see. My husband generally blows very quickly this way too. Says he just loves to see his cock slip in and out of my hairless pussy, says his cock draws my inner-lips out with his strokes which looks great (according to him). Men are funny creatures aren't they?

Every time Steve thrust in I could hear my pussy squelching noisily with all my love juice and cum in there. I was sooo wet! After a few minutes of Steve's methodical screwing, he withdrew himself completely. I asked him not to stop and to just fuck me (see the little slut coming out in me now?) I almost begged him to finish off!. He was soon running a finger in my gooey pussy, commenting on how beautiful my smooth hairless flaps looked. I again told him to just get on with it. How's that, I was really asking for it now.

Then I felt him slip his well-lubricated finger in my little bum-hole. It had gone in surprisingly easy. I am sure that with the amount of juice all over my two holes it had helped him considerably. I still can't believe I let him do it! (Are you mad, Peter?) His finger loosened me up some more. It even felt nice...in a weird sort of way. Steve removed his finger and you wouldn't believe it, almost instantly I felt his hard smallish dick prodding my backdoor! What was I doing? My dear husband had to wait more than fifteen years to fuck me in the butt. Of course his cock is sooo much bigger than Stefano's so I had an excuse, didn't I? He had moved so fast that I had no time to stop him. His firm grip on my hips increased as he applied more pressure and his cock entered almost without resistance. His preparations had done the trick.

"Steve you bastard," I said, as he quickly slipped his cock all the way in. "What was wrong with my fanny?" I had to ask. Why do you men always want to fuck us in the ass? He reckoned my cunt was good too, but it was a bit 'stretched' from his friend's cock. Bastard, I thought, I haven't got a big pussy!

I sighed resignedly as Steve started to fuck my ass. Surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Before too long I was actually starting to enjoy the feeling, again in a weird kind of fashion, it was sort of...well...nice! When my husband Peter fucked me in my butt the one and only time, he came in record time (even for him!), I think it was the thrill of finally entering my 'forbidden territory' that put him over the edge. Steve was already going at it longer than my husband was able to (poor dear hubby).

Steve urgently pounded away while gripping my hips. He would tell me how great it looked, how wonderful it felt, every so often in between thrusts. Several times he reached beneath me and played with my pussy ring and fondled my swinging breasts. Unfortunately I wasn't about to come I knew, it just felt too weird. Maybe if I did it a few more times with someone built like Stefano I could? Or if someone were to lick my clit from underneath it would probably help. My goodness, what was I thinking again?

After nearly two or three minutes Steve increased his pace considerably. I could feel his ball-bag slap against my swollen slick pussy with every thrust. Suddenly he banged into to me harder and I whimpered softly. Steve almost yelled out (he has a very loud voice at the best of times, and I guess this was one of those!) stuff like, "Ah...fuck yes...oh yeah...this is fucking wonderful." And I knew he was coming... in my backdoor! I think I could even feel it, I know I could feel the heat of it anyway. I truly felt like a dirty little slut now, I can tell you, two men had now cum inside me within minutes of each other and I was now filled to overflowing in both of my holes!

Stefano's grip on my bottom relaxed and I moved forward a little. I felt his slug pop out of my anus and a dribble of his cum oozed back out. You wouldn't believe his next request, he begged me to stay in my present position so he could snap off a few more photos.

Well, I humoured him and with my head still resting on the bed and my bare butt poking up in the air he fired away. Capturing images of both of my holes looking well and truly fucked! I guessed that they were now both pretty much gaping wide open, with copious amounts of man juice oozing out (this certainly was the case, I know, after seeing the photos later. Yuck!). Anthony even helped out by holding my butt cheeks apart for a better view! While Steve took the photos I smiled inwardly, wondering if my good husband would appreciate such detailed images of his dirty little wife's cum filled holes displayed in such a way.

There I was, with one of my high-heels now missing, cum spots all over the back of my good black skirt that was still hitched up above my waist. My lacy black bra and g-string lay strewn to one side of the messed up bed and lipstick was smeared around my cock-sucking lips. What a sight I must have made. Anthony couldn't help himself and just had to run his fingers across my gooey, swollen labia, parting my tender flaps for the camera. Men are such animals! "That's it, no more!" I cried, before finally collapsing down onto the bed.

Ten minutes must have passed as we all lay there recovering. Anthony and Stefano were gently massaging me, from my head to my toes (they seemed to spend more time rubbing my butt apart, I noticed). It felt really nice and I nearly fell asleep. That was, until they both asked me if I was willing to try a sandwich, you know, one in each hole at the same time! I came out of my daze instantly.

"Forget it boys," I said, "You've both had your fun." They even looked surprised when I quickly jumped up off the bed telling them I was going downstairs to have a shower. Just as well too, 'cause Anthony looked like he was rearing to go again! As I left the studio I could still hear him calling out to me that he would be happy with just another fuck, a normal fuck...or two! Sorry, not today! The effects of the wine had started to wear off, boys.

I was ready to go home about half an hour later. I had collected all my things together and went to look for the two men. I found them sitting by the pool drinking beer. They were both naked still and both were looking very happy with themselves I must admit.

I told them I was going home and they saw me to my car. Both of them thanked me for coming over and extended the welcome to pop in again soon, real soon. I told them I would think about it (the sandwich idea started to have some appeal, I thought, was it possible to be even sluttier than what I had just been?).

They still couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces. They both gave me a lingering kiss on the lips (Anthony used the opportunity to feel me up under my clean dress, cheeky bugger) and I realised that it was the first time our lips had touched, funny hey considering what we had just done?

* * *

My husband returned home for his R & R later that week. He didn't suspect a thing. We had a good week together before he had to go back to work. He said he loved my tan and the neat wax job I had done on my pussy too (he wasn't the only one, lol). He even bought me some new lingerie and talked dirty to me nearly every time we fucked. I smiled knowingly as Peter slammed into me in ways very similar to the fucking I had received from Stefano and Anthony several days earlier. Mmm, was Peter in for a surprise!


It was two days before Christmas when I dropped Peter off at the airport for another stint away at work. As we were saying our goodbyes to each other I gave him two presents. One was of a fairly large rectangular shape; the other one was also rectangular but a lot thinner.

I told him not to open either of them before Christmas. And then that it was very important he opened the large one first. I was very clear with this point. I said he would spoil the surprise otherwise.

As my husband's plane took off I thought about his presents. The first one was a very professional portfolio that Stefano had put together for me. It was in two parts and consisted of my poolside modelling shots, just the best ones of course, and one quite tasteful full frontal nude included. The second part of the portfolio was a nice selection of my lingerie poses. The very last photo in the portfolio was of me kneeling in the 'doggie' position with my g-string pulled down. Yes, there I was holding my smooth hairless labia apart with my fingers, my inner lips looked moist and slightly swollen with excitement. Good choice, don't you think?

But of course that was not all. When my loving husband opens his second present, well...(love to be a fly on the wall then) he will see a beautifully framed portrait of his lovely wife lying on her side on a large bed. Her pretty gold jewellery reflecting the soft light. Her eyes are closed and her mouth slightly parted. She is leaning back on one elbow. He will see that her favourite black mini-skirt is hitched up around her waist. Her tanned breasts are bare, and both nipples are erect and in full view.

Yes my good husband will also undoubtedly soon notice that his wife of many years has her left leg pulled up high, brazenly exposing the fact that she hasn't any underwear on. His eyes should be drawn to her very neatly waxed pussy with its narrow strip of fine pubic hair just above the small gold ring protruding from her clitoral hood.

And yes, undoubtedly Peter will most certainly, most definitely notice how his faithful wife of many years (must tell him one day about my other little, hmm, indiscretions!) has her pussy lips straining around a very large cock that is glistening with generous amounts of her lubrication.