The Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
811 Followers

The identity of the man who has his cock buried deep in his wife's pussy is completely anonymous; his head is just out of shot in the otherwise marvellously detailed photo.

Mmm, yes I do wish I could see his face when he opens that second present. Oops! I did forget to tell him to open his presents in total privacy! What would his work associates think of me if they were to see me like that? Goodness, they would probably think Peter was married to a dirty little slut, wouldn't they? Boy o'boy, I think they would probably be right too! No stopping me now, Peter. I think I am a dirty little slut now! (What do you think?)

I really hope my husband likes the inscription that I carefully wrote on the bottom left corner of that nicely framed portrait.

To my dear Peter,

The things I do for you!
Merry Christmas '04,

From your loving wife,

Lisa xxxxx

* * * * *

coops181
coops181
811 Followers