The Circle Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen nodded, "And I am so grateful to everyone for enfolding me in that love from my first day there. I just want the rest of it."

Jim nodded, "You've got it. You know I have a special place in my heart for you. I will gladly open up completely now." He reached over and held Ellen's hand, "As for announcing your intentions to the rest of The Circle, please allow Renee and me to carry that message for you. It will spare you the embarrassment, and I think when we get into things sexual that the word will spread pretty quickly. You have a long line of willing suitors."

Ellen nodded and grinned, "I guess that's what I was hoping for."

Renee said, "Do you want a roommate? You know there'll probably be a sexual component if you say yes. People are always shifting around, so you could pick just about anyone."

Ellen looked longingly at her, "Would you be willing? I know you've been with Alice for a long time, but ... you're so beautiful and I love you so much."

Renee shook her head, "I am lucky about my looks and what has happened with them, and of course I will be your first roomie." She put her hand out and squeezed the hand Ellen offered.

Dr. S said, more to Ellen than either Jim or Renee, "We all quest for intimacy. Being able to talk about sex is one of the greatest features of that intimacy – your fantasies, desires, hopes, and even the bad experiences so you can put them behind you. Your friends in The Circle, and now lovers I guess, will help you achieve that intimacy."

Jim said, "We are very open about our wants and needs sexually."

Renee said, "In an amazing way too. I never thought I'd walk up to someone and say that I needed to make love with them right then. I never thought I'd ask two or three men at a time, either."

Dr. S's eyebrows lifted at that admission.

Ellen nodded enthusiastically; a point not lost on the others.

Jim asked her, "Are you implying that you want multiple people to make love to you?"

Ellen shyly said, "I watched you, Matt, and Marlene make love to Renee a few weeks ago. I ... errr ... I masturbated as I watched you it was so hot and loving and sexy and even pornographic. I wanted to be on that bed being fucked like that. I want that ... soon.

Dr. S added, "All of Ellen's sexual boundaries are up in the air right now, and she knows that. She tells me she doesn't want any boundaries, but I think we all have them in some way. I caution that she should avoid rape and submission games or fantasies for a long while, lest they yank her backwards into a dark place."

Jim and Renee nodded in understanding. Renee had continued to hold Ellen's hand, and she squeezed to let her know that we understood. She said, "I'll be sure we take baby steps and that we're gentle."

Back at the house, Jim and Renee led Ellen to Jim's large bed. They also left the door open in invitation to others to join in. The three of them slowly stripped away each other's clothing, and as they did they talked about love with Ellen, and how she was beautiful, and loved and adored by each of them.

When Ellen tried to surrender to their seduction, they pulled her back to being an equal participant. In that equality came the orgasms that had been what Ellen craved from the pair.

Somewhere during the lovemaking session, Zoey joined, extending her complete love to Ellen. Matt and Alex were there too, and then Bob and Alice. Tina and Marlene joined them with Derek.

When everyone who was in the house had been able to love her in some way, Ellen started to cry tears of joy at the completeness, acceptance, and unconditional love she felt for the first time in her life. This wasn't subservience or domination or rape; this was love in all it splendor and glory.

Jim and Renee later cuddled the young women between their bodies, and together the trio napped. Ellen had a new smile on her face.

12