The Circle Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn smiled, "Yes. I look forward to every liaison. I can't get enough of them. I feel like the most loved person in the world some days."

"Were you always this way?"

"No!" Lynn reminded Tammy, "Kyle is my son. He fell in love with Tracy, and then Ellie, and then suddenly he was making love with all these other women. He didn't tell me everything, but I sort of figured it out from things he said and pieces of conversations I heard him have with Tracy or Derek; they were his best friends when he started here.

"Anyway, I saw my son blossom and become a man. I tried to chalk it up to the sex, but it was more than that. It was that he'd found a house of supportive friends and lovers, and they all bootstrapped each other to bigger and better things in their lives. For instance, I'm not sure Kyle would have stayed in college if it hadn't been for Tracy, Derek, and Ellie pulling him along. Now they're all taking some martial arts class together and he has this peaceful strength about him that he never had. It's beautiful."

Tammy asked, "But what about you?"

"I was a divorcée. Kyle's dad found a bimbo and left me to play with her. I grieved, went through the bitter phase, and then started to get my life together about the time Kyle joined The Circle. He got me coming to the house to see the babies, partly because he might have fathered any of them.

"I got to know everyone, and I loved the atmosphere of the house. I even enjoyed watching the open sexuality, and I know you've seen it too. It turns me on even now. Back then, I admit I was usually shocked but I just had to watch as a true voyeur."

Tammy hurried her along, "So, did you just decide one day to sleep with all of the men?"

"Oh, no. That was a daunting thought. I hadn't had sex with anybody for years, plus I thought the world only revolved around committed couples. I thought any woman that slept with more than one man over some long time interval was a slut or worse. Boy, did I end up eating those words.

"Jim decided he really liked me, and he put a gentle press on me to be with him. Eventually, I succumbed to his kisses and romantic style. He took me to his room one evening, and made love to me, and it was so sweet and romantic and just everything I could have hoped for. I got swept up in the passion of the night. Later, Zoey came in and she made love to me too. I'd never been with a woman before, but that night changed everything. My mind felt like it was exploding with love and I felt like I was growing by light-years in a single bound.

"The next night I somehow ended up with Matt ... and Zoey. I was thinking I'd be so embarrassed to be seen with any of them the next morning after Matt, Zoey, and I had made love for a goodly portion of the night. Oh, it was wonderful, but then I woke up with that worry, only I was making love to Jim again. Later, coming downstairs, everyone knew what we'd been doing, and that I'd been with two men and a woman within the past eight hours or less.

"That third night, I was with Nathan and Alice. I'm not even sure how it happened, because I had resolved to go home and be a chaste person the rest of my life. Instead, I became the house slut for a while. Alex got me going on his breaks the next day when he worked from home and the kids were napping. I suddenly loved everyone and couldn't get enough ... cock and pussy. I'd turned the corner. I wanted everyone and all at once too."

Lynn laughed.

Tammy soaked all that in with a more serious expression.

Lynn said, "I guess you're thinking of having to suddenly take on twenty-nine people; right?"

Tammy nodded. This was her first admission, even to herself, that she really wanted to be 'in' The Circle.

Lynn said, "That's the wrong way to think about it. You're feeling you have to swallow an entire meal in one big gulp. You start by picking out one person who you especially resonate with, the way I did with Jim. And then, you move to the next person, and the next. You don't have to do that day after day as I did; you could just focus on Jim one month, and then maybe someone else. Ultimately, you'll love everyone in emotional and physical terms."

Tammy said, "I never initiated anything sexual in my life. My late husband would announce he wanted sex, and that's what he got."

Lynn asked, "Was he kinky? Did he experiment? Did he bring you off too? Did he like your blowjobs? Did you do anal?"

"Oh, my God. We did none of that stuff. That's part of what scares me."

Lynn said, "When the kids go down for naps and quiet time, I have something to show you."

After lunch, the babies and kiddies napped, and Lynn led Tammy to the family room and sat her down in front of the large television. Lynn said, "I am going to show you a couple of videos."

The first video started. Tammy inhaled, "Oh, my God. That's Marlene ... and she's sleeping with that man."

Lynn laughed, "She's hardly sleeping. That's called fucking or making love -- sometimes it's hard to tell the difference unless you know what's going on in their heads. I'm sure this is fucking, however."

Tammy's mouth hung open. On the TV screen Marlene and a muscular male were humping together with occasional close-up shots of his cock driving into Marlene's beautiful pussy. The tattoo of a heart near her pussy was very evident.

Lynn commented here and there, "Now, that is one great blowjob. When she gets that cock all the way into her mouth and her nose against his pubes, there -- like that, it's called giving a deep throat. Marlene is very good at it; so is Tina by the way."

"But ... but ... but ..."

"Oh, now she's getting eaten. Look at his tongue action; he's good -- you'd love that. She said she really was having real orgasms when they were filming this shot. Oh, now, she's being fucked again. This is nice; he's gentle and paying attention to her clit too -- good man.

"Ah, now you're seeing him put his dick in Marlene's ass. That's anal sex. Not everyone likes it. Alice calls it an acquired taste." She laughed.

"There are some other positions. Oh, here comes another man. This is a threesome; we have those around here all the time. From a woman's point of view with two men, they're fabulous. You just cum and cum and cum -- orgasm after orgasm. Someone is always fucking you, and it's great."

Tammy said, "I knew Marlene and Tina did adult films, but I'd never seen ... my God, this one is so ... explicit."

Lynn snickered. "It is explicit. When I acted in one of these films and saw it later, I realized that. When you're doing it, the sex is so loving and exciting and arousing, you don't really think much about what it looks like to an observer."

Tammy blurted out, "YOU did a porn video?"

"Yes. Everybody in the house was in at least one of them. They sold very well and still are; I'm told. Alice and Matt were thinking of doing another one soon. I'll show you some others another day, if you want. I don't want to force these on you. I wanted to show you some real sex -- sex by a couple that do more than just have traditional intercourse in the missionary position.

Tammy heard a squawk from the baby monitor indicating that someone was waking up in the nursery. She was up like a shot. "Errr, thank you. Let me think about all this."

12