All Comments on 'The Circle Ch. 52'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
......and another one ends in triumph!

Thanks!!!!!!

hornyman169hornyman169over 8 years ago
Sad

Too bad that this series has come to an end. It has been so well written. A look at the ratings shows how much people have enjoyed "The Circle". Even the chapters that didn't deal with sex were well received. I can't wait until you submit your next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whaa :(

I am going to miss this. It has been the best of all. What is Steve_Wallace going to do next???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The end - sad!?

Me too - I am going miss this tale, but unfortunately all good things come to an end.

I look forward to the next tale from your literal imagination.

TKU

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 8 years ago
Wow!!!

What a great story you wrote here. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 8 years ago

a number of typos throughout, but an awesome, well written story. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I loved this story. Kept coming back until I finished. Well written and intriguing in the story arcs.

Anjin1962Anjin1962over 6 years ago
Very well done, thank you

I really enjoyed the series, being in a poly relationship myself, I really enjoyed the whole concept. I do wonder where you find the time to write such an epic. Thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't stop now!

One of the best series I've read here...but that can't be the end just yet! There has got to be more! More porn vid with new casts? Nancy's college and career? Brad & Sandy's other kids-coming or cumming of age?? So much more??!

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 6 years ago
Thanks!

It is a great story and I have enjoyed reading it!

Looking forward to read more !

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Loved this story from start to finnish wish some parts had realy happened. If I had read something like this story when I was younger I would probably be living like that now. Great story. Now to finnish another of your storys. Thank you for you work and time.

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 3 years ago

Having come to this story after it was finished, I have had the pleasure of reading it from beginning to over the course of 3 days. The various story arcs and developments kept it interesting. Truly an epic tale.

Barrister_BillBarrister_Billover 1 year ago

Highly arousing; slow at times but worth the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Circle Series Info