All Comments on 'The City Pt. 01'

by Justrex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding piece of work

This is an amazing story with all the right ingredients; great storyline, good editing, humor, romance, 2 hot guys, and really hot sex. Consider publishing this. Seriously.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

I wish I had gotten to read this before the story that had their case involving the bdsm club. but it was good to see how they got together.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 9 years ago
Great

Wonderful piece of creative work you've put out here for us to enjoy. I really love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

But i's not new. It's been published here at least three times and always as new. Adding a new introduction should not make it count as new.

JustrexJustrexabout 9 years agoAuthor
Not new, just republished

This story isn't new. I had it up once before. But only once.

The second part got such good reviews I thought people might like to see the first part of the story.

It was new once and only once and was pulled and now reposted.

I would appreciate you getting your facts straight.

-Rex

PeachyWifePeachyWifeabout 9 years ago
The Best

I would gladly pay to read a full length book about these two. If I cannot have that, I would love to see more stories posted here.

My absolute favorite characters, ever, on his site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Triggered Memory

This story triggered a memory of Armistead Maupin's cameo in Tales of the City, looking over his typewriter into the courtyard at 28 Barbary Lane. I hope you continue to write and post this story here.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Bravo! Amazing, entertaining, made me laugh over and over. The sexy stuff was great, too. The writing, WOW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous